[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

huajai143

sarNie Egg
Pink and Ak did had a few cute scenes. I thought akk is just being caring but heh he's falling for tawan. The director should have made half of this movie revenge and the other half forgiveness. No characters development what so ever. Does anyone know if big and kambum pairing up in the new ghost movie with mai and kan?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahalo said:
2014 n'eks have been pissing me off. Lol. Like what's going on with the writers?
I feel like writers are in serious depression and taking it out on us by giving us crappy lakorns. I have yet been satisfied with a lakorn this year. Crossing fingers for Rising Sun and Raak Boon 2

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So far Akk and Pink's car scene in the beginning was so cute and funny. I love his smile. He's so adorable! Haha! Love how he was watching her talk to Duen on the phone and making all these weird gestures and then when she realize that he was watching her, his imitation of her was hilariously cute! Haha. But I feel like their love story is going to be rushed too. :( As for Duen and Nahk, their scenes today was cute but somewhat rushed. There was a lot of scenes of them, well a good amount of sconces of the two. :D I love how Lydia's so small next to Kan that it just looks so cute! lol There's nothing much of our pra'nangs yet. 
There was so need to see Kate doing yoga in the beginning for who knows how long. It was a waste of screen time. lol
I love how Mint Chalida's name popped up when Cha(r)t was on instagram and prior to that scene Molly was talking about how cute Mark Prin was. lol And ooohh! Kin tells Tawan's ex that they're boyfriend and girlfriend and that they're gonna get married. In your face Att and Kate! But Kin is still an idiot. Hahaha! It was nice of Kin to help Tawan when Att asked Tawan to return to him, but I felt like it was kind of off at the same time because usually he would not help her but instead taunt her. Hmm. Nevermind. He kind of did by telling her to thank him for helping her. lol The "kiss" was so weird though. Hahha! Seems like they're rushing Kin's feelings and their "love story" now. It's so weird seeing all those "nice, romantic" moments Kin and Tawan used to share. Haha. I totally forgot those moments even existed. I've been so caught up with the revenge and Kin's bipolar-ness. lol And REJECTED! Kin totally rejected Kate. She's really a psycho. 
Oh crap! Pink finds out that Tawan is pregnant next week. The preview is kind of confusing. I'll have to rewatch it again since I only saw it live. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I been watching World Cup lately , haven't catch up with the latest episode but after hearing Kate got rejected I'm actually excited HAha to see the scene . And don't tell me everything happen at the dinner table HAha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The car scene between Akk and Pink was so cute! I want more scene of Akk and Pink. I'm confuse I don't know if Akk like Tawan or not. Because at first, i thought he didn't like her, but then that scene when he brought that small teddy bear that Tawan was looking at for her. That scene got me confuse. I also wish there were more scene of how deun and kan fall in love. Uh, this lakorn don't have any development of how one fall in love with another at all. The chemistry isn't there at all. So sad. :( I need to rewatch the preview for next week too.

roselovesice

Sarn, he indirectly rejected Kate. LOL As for the dinner table, there's always got to be a scene - intense or not. Hahaha! 

As for Nahk and Duen's love, I honestly have no idea how they liked each other, escpeially Duen. Don't know how that girl liked him when this entire time he's been trying to get in her skirt! lol 

huajai143

sarNie Egg
Yes!!! Finally, there is some scenes of Pink and Akk. I think Akk just like to comfort his soon to be sister in law, Tawan. I honestly think that, this lakorn should end with 15 or 16.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Question, Didn't Kin admit to loving Tawan when he caused her injury at Ganon tomb site?  He is fighting his attraction and love for her because the good side of Tawan far outweighs Kin's idea of her "bad" trait.  Revenge rules your life, tend to enhances one's "little" psychotic tendencies.  They should extend it a couple more episodes, the characters are so one dimensional....Was this a "rushed" lakorn?

roselovesice

I don't think it was a rushed lakorn. They've been filming this lakorn since early-ish 2013, I believe. It takes about 6 months to film a lakorn and around 1-3 months to edit. 
He did almost admit that he is in love with her but yeah, denied his true feelings.

roselovesice

This lakorn definitely need a few more episodes, but I want to see The Rising Sun Series too so it's a lose-win situation for me. LOL Big is cute and he's going to be in Nang Chada with Mai Davika, Kan Kantathavorn (Nahk), Aom Sarita (Nod), Kambum (Pink), and Yanika (Chat). Basically with the same people from this lakorn. LOL That's if you or anyone didn't know that. :D 
I'm a little excited. Heheh :D 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Today was one of my favorite episodes. Everything from Deaun & Nahk, Pink & Akk, Even Tawan & Kin gave me good feelings.

Most blush worthy scenes/lines today: "If you need me to apologize again, let me know." (after he kisses her) WOWWHOAAA *fansselfvigorously* 5555 Dome played that line like a pro! You can tell he has improved in today's episode. He doesn't seem so "psycho" but just a little "crazy-in-love" 5555 Waiting impatiently for episode 12 & 13 next week! Arrr arrr!

roselovesice

Yes. It's definitely one of the better episodes compared to the past few episodes. Today's episode was very chill, chill except for Kate's scenes. lol Even though Tawan and Kin argued here and there, it wasn't intense ones like before (except for their little face-off in the beginning lol). He was very calm and nice. He even smiled more! :Dh Hehe. I actually felt something from Dome's acting today as Kin. I felt like the "love" was there for a few seconds. lol He even helped her put the plate away when they were giving the monks food. 

By the way, I found Kanok & Milk's Instagram! HAHA. It's so funny! They have more followers now! LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
OK, there so many 'LMAO' scene I don't know where to begin HAhaha but for sure Deaun & Nahk are the funniest , i like how Nahk drag Deaun early in the moring to get a marriage liscene , her hair all mess up lol and she sooo short without heel it adorable .Gosh, I laugh so hard my stomach hurt, especially the imstagram search Hahaha did ya saw Mint C came up lol! And then my favorite scene is when Akk spotted Kin&Tawan Thur the window HAha he always does that stretch out rooster head just like Kin ! The ex boyfriend always over acting with his dramatic proclaim of his never ending love for Tawan but I love how Kin cling to Tawan and shut the ex up by telling him they are about to get marry , why else they come to this shop Haha and then his wife friend happen to walk by and took a picture of the scene !!!! What the chance of all 7-9 of them in the same mall? i love how they use modern phone and social network to ruin ppl lives lol. And is it just me or Dome seen to always have a bulge in his front pant Hahaha I can't help but stare.

roselovesice

-AyLove- said:
@rose, lol! Are you serious you even checked it out (referring to the ig)? Lol. So funny. I should go look. Haha.
HAHA. I did. It actually exist! It was created 8 weeks ago! LOLOL They have more followers now since everyone knows those account exist. Haha! I mean, they could delete the account but instead they kept it. Haha! 

sarN said:
OK, there so many 'LMAO' scene I don't know where to begin HAhaha but for sure Deaun & Nahk are the funniest , i like how Nahk drag Deaun early in the moring to get a marriage liscene , her hair all mess up lol and she sooo short without heel it adorable .Gosh, I laugh so hard my stomach hurt, especially the imstagram search Hahaha did ya saw Mint C came up lol! And then my favorite scene is when Akk spotted Kin&Tawan Thur the window HAha he always does that stretch out rooster head just like Kin ! The ex boyfriend always over acting with his dramatic proclaim of his never ending love for Tawan but I love how Kin cling to Tawan and shut the ex up by telling him they are about to get marry , why else they come to this shop Haha and then his wife friend happen to walk by and took a picture of the scene !!!! What the chance of all 7-9 of them in the same mall? i love how they use modern phone and social network to ruin ppl lives lol. And is it just me or Dome seen to always have a bulge in his front pant Hahaha I can't help but stare.
Hahha! That reminds me of my status that I just posted here on AF. LOL I didn't realize his bulge until like recently when I came across a post on tumblr about it. LOL His tight pants doesn't help either since I do have my moments with it as well. Hahah! He's fit but I feel like his clothes are about to rip sometimes. Haha! 
Girl, you meant Tawan's ex-boyfriend's wife's friend Mo, not his wife. Haha! Mo was the one that caught Att with Kin and Tawan at the bridal store. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I type " his wife friend " lolll bad grammar . Yeah his clothes is too tight Haha he always wear blue shirt and gray pant !!! I guess those are home clothes haha.