[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
haha When lydia cried and kan didn't know what to do 

I like that n'k fights back saying he's one of her husband and that he doesn't have more right than the other guys she accuse him of being with. 

-.- the physical and emotional abuse is crazy, she end up in the hospital....dude need to go to a pysch ward 

Yay Akk...wish he gave him a beat down! 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I haven't seen the latest episode busy watching World Cup !! I don't want to see Ganok too , we don't need her because Kin is enough rai already HAHA  . Other thing , Jaine acting is getting better and better now no more WFT moment ! I love how her tear just simply flow and drench her face . If Dome doesn't act harsh he can look lovable but nope , his rooster head always stretch out to attack Tawan HAHA. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
1 of his eyes goes off and it looks weird -.-

I know Nhak and Dued liked each other but we are just starting to see it and her reciprocating and then Bam "asking her to marry him"
-.-

Very True, p'k is RAI enough, no need to have fake ganok, not to be mean but she looks like a tranny to me

I want to know what happen but I HATE p'k, I just want him to get a fucking beat down....to top it off he DOES nothing to warrant forgiveness

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really don't know how to feel about this lakorn. One minute it's good, the next minute it's all over the place! We are going around in circles. I'd at least like Kin to feel some kind of remorse when he's being cruel to her, but no. How am I even supposed to believe that he loves her or has any feelings for her at all? All I see in his eyes is vengeance and hatred. So it really puzzles me when Akk told her that he's certain that Kin loves her. Where in the world does he see that in him?

As for Nahk and Deun, they're cute all right, but I was baffled by the moment he asked her to marry him. When did they start falling for each other? I don't think him getting sick and her looking after him was a good enough reason for Deun to develop feelings for him. She even looks like she wanted to say yes. Things are moving along too quick for them just like how things with Nakin and Tawan escalated quickly during the beginning. The script is very poorly written. Smh.

I don't like Ganokrat's acting. She does look plastic. It's ironic because apparently her character underwent a lot of plastic surgery to look like Ganok. HAHA. I'm getting impatient and might go on Manager to read some spoilers. Wednesdays and Thursdays take too long to arrive. 

cecilia

Staff member
^The spoiler doesn't do much either ... just Ganokrat trying to make Kin jealous of Tawan by taking a video clip of  Dr. Aak and Tawan hugging.

Apparently, Ganokrat sleeps around with old men or just about anyone to earn the money to get plastic surgery to look like Ganoklee to please Kin that's why she feels she has the rights to love him and acts up all crazy and possessive of Kin.

I skipped a few scenes in the spoiler but I believe she said she has a part in Ganoklee's death as well as the death of the secretary.

As for Kin's redemption, spoiler didn't have much :( Also, Kin didn't learn the pregnancy truth until the very last scene when Ganokrat kidnaps Tawan to some places to kill.  Aak calls and informs Kin about it while he were at home all confuse with his feeling and stuff like that lol He finally realizes he loves her and leaves to track Ganokrat down lol

Now that I think about it, there's nothing much left anymore ... just a lot of chasing and repeating scenes lol (I read the spoiler a day or two ago ... hardly remember much so yup lol)

but like I said earlier, there's something addictive about this lakorn --- even though it's poorly written at some angles lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yay I finally caught up. Spent the last 7 hours just watching Sanaeha Sunya Kaen. Before I was just reading caps from Lome's blog but watching it such put on a different feel. Very entertaining, not in a good way but I had a ball mocking everything. I didn't know whether to laugh or scream in terror. The music score doesn't match. When scary music starts playing, I prepare myself for a good laugh. This feels like a comedy, mediocre at its best. 

I was thinking to myself if this was trying to compete with Sawan Bieng 2008 on how many times pra ek will rape nang ek. 

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
"I was thinking to myself if this was trying to compete with Sawan Bieng 2008 on how many times pra ek will rape nang ek. "

My sentiments exactly!!!!  I hope Tawan does grow a backbone for her and her baby's future!  Go and be a happier and healthier single mom!!! (in real world this could happen but in dramaland-p'ek wins no matter what!!!)

I kind of understand the turmoil Kin has, as he not only wants to make an excuse to avenge for  a dead fiance  but also to defy the overwhelming feelings he has for Tawan, aside from her "murderess" status, she's an angel, beloved by all in his family and complete strangers!  She's lovable but he is unwilling to accept it.

Agree with all here, who wants p'ek to grovel!!!!!  How many more episodes to go?  I would like a proper detailed ending with happy moments.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok , I done watch it . Yeah , Nhak and Dued was cute/funnie and I was surprise he told Tawan he will marry Dued HAHA it was so out the blue , so far he was the one chasing her , taking advantage of her person  , sexual harass , ect lolll there was no sign of her reciprocating until this episode HAHA. I guess Dued kind of like/dislike him too , he handsome/rich/funny , though a pervert but he a nice person , that's good enough for me . Then Kin morning sickness , no , that's not enough torture , the writer need to be more harsh on him because he piss me of so much w/ him chasing after the fake Ganok and then brought her home to show off to his family . I don't see how Tawan feel the need to care for him , with the ice on his burn hand / rubbing his back when he was throwing up/ then the blanket scene but i guess it's the baby inside make her want to bond w/him HAHA. The doctor brother told Tawan he believe his brother love her , giving her false hope but later to be crush when Kin , in his sleep mummer that he love Ganook , that was a heart breaker for her !!! my head hurt .  

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Call me slow but I didn't know Janie's birthday is a day before Dome's. How funny. lol 
Anyways, too bad there's not much left to the show but whatever. :( Haha. I think for Nahk and Deun's part, we're just suppose to think that they both learned to like one another because they're working with each other. Remember that time when Kin and his mom asked Nahk why did he come home so late and he said that it was Kin's fault that he had to stay behind to finish work with Deun until late. I'm assuming the director wants us to think other things happened between the two - feeling wise - which is why the he didn't bother to show more of their scenes since Kin and Tawan doesn't have much screen time, at least that's how I feel. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
The director want us to assume alot of thing then Haha . Like how Kin suppose to have feeling for Tawan but he is blinded by revenge/hatred and the viewer suppose to assume through his verbally abuse and jealously/possessive behavior was the result of that inter conflict ?  O' I forgot to mention the 'attempt rscene' lolll, Tawan beg him not to do it , gosh the little pleading voice she does was so sad , i actually pity her and want to slap  Kin but we did get that satisfaction when she slap him and ran off hahahah he couldn't grab her in time , she getting good at escaping now 

roselovesice

Seems like it. Hahah! 

Tawan sure is getting good at knowing when he's gonna attack her and how when they argue. Haha! 

huajai143

sarNie Egg
I enjoy this movie especially the two couple Auk and Pink. I haven't watch the latest episodes because I'm waiting on subtitles. I heard AuK proposed to Tawan??? Nooo, I thought AUK has a crush on Pink?

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm sure Akk does it out of pity because his brother cause her so much pain/suffer and it's in his natural as a doctor to heal the one who wounded . Tawan understand this and refuse him because she doesn't want to be a burden plus she doesn't love him ! She love (drum roll..) her sadist baby's daddy , good man are not welcome in lakorn world Haha.

roselovesice

huajai143 said:
I enjoy this movie especially the two couple Auk and Pink. I haven't watch the latest episodes because I'm waiting on subtitles. I heard AuK proposed to Tawan??? Nooo, I thought AUK has a crush on Pink?
He's not proposing in a way where he likes her that way. He just wants to scare Kin by "marrying" Tawan so that he'll confess his true feelings for Tawan quickly.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So it looks like this will have a typical stupid ending where p'ek realizes how much he loves n'ek when she gets kidnapped by the crazy n'rai. Sigh. I was hoping it'd be something better to make up for all the messed up script writing. If you can't start off strong, at least finish strong to make up for past failures. I'm not even excited for next week's episodes because Tawan is still a submissive weakling.  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
When Kin was saying, "remember, you don't love that woman. You're just enthralled by her!" to Nahk, hahah really Kin? I think he was trying to convince himself that, more like. He's trying really hard denying his feelings for Tawan. If I was Tawan, I'd pretend to forgive him then make his life a living hell!! 

Reactions: fun

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
"Maybe losing someone who's living is worst than losing someone to death." -Akk. OMG, Agreeeee! I never thought about it, hah. Dayum. 

blueocean2104

sarNie Egg
hai friends, I just sign in to this forum.. I enjoy watch lakorn and I read this forum everyday.
can someone tell how many episode for this lakorn. Thank You.