[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

mayag

sarNie Adult
Chela Zerab said:
Hello, my name is Andrea. I am from Argentina. Recently I joined this forum, because I love this lakorn. It's so chaotic, incoherent and irrational slope I have all day how will continue ....... 

Here I leave a link with a preview of epiodio 8 http://tv.truelife.com/detail/3128533
Hi Andrea! It's nice to see one more non-Thai person enjoying Thai culture on here! :D

Chela Zerab

Addictic to Lakorns, K & TWDramas!!!!
sarN said:
I'm not trying to be rude or crazy . I"m dying of curiosity lol!! Are you Latino or Asian living in Argentina ?  
Hello SarN, My nacionality is argentinien, my etnic origen is spanish.. My country is in SudAmerica,: I´m sudamerican or latin if you prefer.  I´m not asian, but I´m loving asian culture. I love lakorn very much, because its are very similar to the Mexican telenovelas, but with far fewer chapters, more intense and hyper-beautiful asian actors......

Chela Zerab

Addictic to Lakorns, K & TWDramas!!!!
mayag said:
Hi Andrea! It's nice to see one more non-Thai person enjoying Thai culture on here! :D
Hello Mayag. Thank you very much for accepting me. I love lakorns and Asian culture!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Chela Zerab said:
Hello SarN, My nacionality is argentinien, my etnic origen is spanish.. My country is in SudAmerica,: I´m sudamerican or latin if you prefer.  I´m not asian, but I´m loving asian culture. I love lakorn very much, because its are very similar to the Mexican telenovelas, but with far fewer chapters, more intense and hyper-beautiful asian actors......

Ooook!! I watch telenovelas tooo !!! I love their bed scene it realistic w/ real kisses and more ^^ HAHA .And I don't understand a word but that didn't stop me !! My first telenovelas "Armor Real" ( there an rscene) ! See you at the World Cup!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
Ooook!! I watch telenovelas tooo !!! I love their bed scene it realistic w/ real kisses and more ^^ HAHA .And I don't understand a word but that didn't stop me !! My first telenovelas "Armor Real" ( there an rscene) ! See you at the World Cup!
holy crap, i think ya'll just introduced me to telenovelas! went to look up amor real, and it was hot!! i am planning on watching Pasión De Gavilanes after real amor. lmao.

mother effer, i need to find subtitles!

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Add me to the list of "Sarnies"!  Welcome back Sarn, been too long!!!  Anyhow, this lakorn lacks the "sawan bieng" factor but it is probably the low dosage of chemistry from the leads.

I love romance, be it sadistic or unreal!  Revenge Lakorn are great that way, give me R-scene and a baby, it's a typical combination.

Drama goes hand in hand with revenge, the unreasonable logic of revenge seeking p'ek is just that, makes good ratings LOL.  Kin is so consumed with rage and avenging the wrong he believed occurred, it's hard to think logically and our helpless n'ek is a saint until the end.

But realize only a rich, handsome and revenge-seeking p'ek gets away with all the unjust actions he does to n'ek right? hahahaha.  I've watch so many lakorns the past 20 years, it never gets old for me.

Thus far, enjoying this lakorn.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Those bananas that Duen apathetically chopped off to scare Nahk! Such a food waster. I wanted some of those bananas. 555 I'm currently watching today's episode live. Tawan rejected Lek. Poor kid. He's a cutie but the way he delivers his lines is so annoying, to me that is. 555 Serves Kin right when he pulled Tawan's hand and burned himself.  
I still wonder why nobody ever hear Tawan and Kin argue in the house. 

Best part of the episode so far: Kin was stupid and mentioned Lek and Att and then Tawan thanked him for reminding her because she almost forgot about them, I believe. Pissed him off. HAHA. And then the best part was when Kin tried to kiss Tawan and she grabbed-push him to the side and ran off. Haha! Man. Served him right. He's such an idiot. 555 
I want to hate Dome as Kin but gosh, Dome looks so good in every suit he wears. Okay, about 90% of the suits he wears. LOL 

Now I know why the maid never hear anything. She's too busy watching her lakorns. LOL

Baitong was watching Jam Loey Ruk!!! HAHAHHAHAHA!!! 

cecilia

Staff member
It plays better than the script for me in today episodes ... I love Dome even though he's kindda stiff here and there lol

Can't blame Baitong .. she chose the best one to watch of them slap/kiss lakorn lol Who knows that it would hit home so close .. she's going to be a cupid later on too lol

roselovesice

Haha yes! :D

Omygosh. The part that got me LOLOLing like crazy was when Dome ran out of the hospital room. He looked like a wuss for a second. HAHHA.
I like how Akk tries to provoke Kin to admit the truth but Kin is too stubborn that he won't confess.
I thought the whole pregnancy part was pretty emotional. Glad Tawan told Akk the whole story and truth between her and Kin.
I wonder what Tawan was trying to tell Kin at the temple place when he kept interrupting her though.  

AND YES~!!!! KIN IS EXPERIENCING PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS FOR TAWAN!! HAHHA. He sure loves her a lot to be puking for her. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
She's trying to explain that it's not her fault just like how she explains to Dr. Ak that the accident reported that the driver is at fault at the time of the accident. 

I'm excited to see him doing all the vomiting ... she didn't do as much vomiting until later (according to script lol)

roselovesice

Ahhh. I see. If only Kin would listen. Can't wait to see him regret it later despite the fact that he's gonna get away easily with all the bad things he did to her. Thanks na Ceci! :D
And how cute! Akk cut his hair! I like him with short hair a whole lot better. :D I was waiting to see when he'll cut his hair for the lakorn since his hair now is shorter. Kin vomiting was pretty funny. Haha! Nahk is hilarious as always. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG there so many LOL moment HAHAHAH! Who in here love the look on Kin face when his brother ask if he love Tawan or not ? If not the brother said he love her and want to marry her HAHAHA and Kin kept saying no you can't  and then run like a wisss HAHAHA!!!! I know it suppose to be intense but Dome is just too funnny w/his expression and I love his frustrated face , it suit him right for hurting Tawan !! And then the maid HAHAHHAHAHAHH no wonder ppl can't heart Kin & Tawan argue she too busy watching lakorn!!! 

roselovesice

Haha No joke. I think I LOLed more in today's episode than pitied the characters too. Hahha! His frustrated face is quite entertaining. 
I'm quite excited for tomorrows episode, so i'm probably going to catch it live again. While watching today's episode, I had a feeling that the fake "Ganok" is going to show up in tomorrow's episode and bam! It was true. lol Just knowing that she's reappearing again tomorrow is going to frustrate me. Nang Chat is already enough. LOL
I was hoping to see more of Kin vomiting but hopefully we get to see him do that again tomorrow. It's so entertaining. Haha! I want to see him eat sour food too and then see everyone's surprise face. lol 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Dome's acting in ep. 8 was too comical. I can't take his emotions seriously.

My favorite was Deaun & Nahk's moments. Glad their loveline is moving along. I am most excited to see them.

Ugh, tomorrow we meet the dreaded Ganok impostor. I already know Kin is going to act stupid and think that he's found his "Ganok" again. I just wish Tawan took up Akk's offer to pay for her debt and leave. -_-

In all of this Pink is pitiful because she thinks that Akk has no interest in her. =/

cecilia

Staff member
That's why I laughed and said will be okay with Dome's vampy and emotionless acting (stiffness lol)

Baitong collects some sour fruits around their house to make some sour sauce/dip .. he saw her basketful of it and grab a few to chunk it down lol - he feels better afterward.

Tawan will sneak at night to eat this fruit as well b/c she never really have any chance to eat it in the days either lol

Impostor Ganok had tons of surgery to make herself look like Ganok Lee so that she can get close to Kin.  She used to be his secretary .. and is in love w/him b/c he was somehow nice to her without judging her like other people in the office.

As for Kin vomiting, there's like one or two more scenes of him doing it (according to spoiler lol)

katecao

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
That's why I laughed and said will be okay with Dome's vampy and emotionless acting (stiffness lol)

Baitong collects some sour fruits around their house to make some sour sauce/dip .. he saw her basketful of it and grab a few to chunk it down lol - he feels better afterward.

Tawan will sneak at night to eat this fruit as well b/c she never really have any chance to eat it in the days either lol

Impostor Ganok had tons of surgery to make herself look like Ganok Lee so that she can get close to Kin.  She used to be his secretary .. and is in love w/him b/c he was somehow nice to her without judging her like other people in the office.

As for Kin vomiting, there's like one or two more scenes of him doing it (according to spoiler lol)

Hey cecilia! I was just wondering if where can you read the spoilers? I am so excited for the next episode and I'm so desperate to know what will happen next. Hahaha :) Thanks!