[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
sarN said:
O' no girl lol. I sit around and watch half naked man get tattoo. When I came home I forgot how to get a real job . My resume is blank for 5 years & I can't go back to my old job. My sister have a tattoo shop and give me a job there, after a while I invest & expand the shop w/ vape & hookah & tattoo supply . I done a good job at sale & advertising my sister decide to give share of all product sale in the shop + a salary because I take care of clients that come in, they will ask me for price on tattoo ect, so I have ppl take off their shirt to show me where they want the tattoo or to do a cover up I ask to see the art work. The artist taught me enough that I can determine what can be done but i can tatt name but i hate the blood i would not do it , well ,who know I might become an tattoo artist in the future because the guys are tempting HAHA. Darvin start a blog for me. I will post some tattoo work there , then you will understand why I fall in love 3x a day.

That sounds really cool. I want to work in a tattoo shop. I love watching Ink Master! Well, I'm not all about the men taking off their shirts or none unless it was a nice body being uncovered hahah I just like watching the designs coming to life.

I reeeeeeally wanted Tawan to just flirt with Lek. But she's too reserved and scared of Kin's wrath. 

cecilia

Staff member
^I couldn't wait for next week episodes so I went and read the spoiler to the end.  

- Lek doesn't have that much of an important role in Nankin and Tawan relationship.  The doctor brother is actually the one who plays an important role in shaking and shaping the two love story.

- Tawan toughs up a little but not all the way like Narin in Sawan Bieng :( -- I wish she toughen up a litlte more because Naakin deserves more cold treatments than what the spoiler had stated.

- No more intimacy scenes between the two lovebirds except lots of KISSES from here and there when Naankin sees Tawan with other men ..  

- Naankin took Tawan to Ganot Lee's grave and told her the truth -- Tawan was a bit confused on this part but apologized to Ganot's to satisfy Naankin.

- and Naankin has most of the morning sickness in place of Tawan lol and the doctor brother is the only one who knows about the pregnancy .. until the very end with Pin and Deun.

picadrama

sarNie Egg
Kin's craziness has just reached another level. I think he is worst than Kawee. At least, I could understand Kawee's anger. Not that it justified the way he treated the main girl. I would rather see Tawan single than with Kin. I have seen her develop feelings for him, but I can't say the same for him. Kin is definitely attracted to Tawan. What guy wouldn't? The way he looks at her in her bathing suit clearly shows that he loves her face and body. Yet, that doesn't mean that he loves her. Love and sexual attraction are two things that don't always go together. 

I think Lek is so adorable. I would love to see him ending with Tawan at this point. I don't see Kin ever deserving Tawan's love. 

Impressions on this week's episodes: http://picadrama.wordpress.com/2014/06/14/sanaeha-sunya-kaen-when-is-it-too-much/

sarN

sarNie Granny
x0unerthanlater said:
That sounds really cool. I want to work in a tattoo shop. I love watching Ink Master! Well, I'm not all about the men taking off their shirts or none unless it was a nice body being uncovered hahah I just like watching the designs coming to life.

I reeeeeeally wanted Tawan to just flirt with Lek. But she's too reserved and scared of Kin's wrath. 

I only stare at good looking guys other than that,  it's all about the art work that being work on if i were to check you out . There lots of hunky guys in the shop , trust me , I fall in love all the time  :facepalm:.  I watch Ink Master too but the real thing is way cooler , my artist free hand one of the painting in the shop on this dude back ,  it  was amazing ! http://sarnworld.com/?p=90

lady0fdarkness said:
He probably lifted up the dress, sarN. :bhehe:

:loool:  :loool:  my stomach hurt . I'm picturing the scene in my head now  HAHA

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
sarN said:
I only stare at good looking guys other than that,  it's all about the art work that being work on if i were to check you out . There lots of hunky guys in the shop , trust me , I fall in love all the time  :facepalm:.  I watch Ink Master too but the real thing is way cooler , my artist free hand one of the painting in the shop on this dude back ,  it  was amazing ! http://sarnworld.com/?p=90
Oh wow! is that the Angkor Wat? Looks niiice :) I haven't seen tattoos done in person yet.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. The dress lift up. Hahha! I don't even want to imagine it. LOL Like, what an awkward moment it must be for Tawan though...to have to wait for him to unbuckle himself and all. Hahaha! 

sarN

sarNie Granny
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

I think one example in C Drama where the pra'ek suffered for a long time was The Bride with White Hair. Didn't pra'ek suffer for a few years after he accidentally stab the main girl? He had no news of her and when he finally did her hair was white. Then she tried to kill him lol and the tragic part was that the flower that could be used to cure her white hair she sacrificed it to save his life lol -.- 
I look up the series and currently on epiode 2 . I know it a remake. I saw it when I was young. I need to catch up on some Chinese too!

cecilia said:
I enjoy these comments more than the lakorn itself lol 

sarN, I think it's time to update them smoothies fictions now lol
Cell! It been too many years there cob web in my brain now to write a fan fiction ! I have to re-read it though but I will some how finish it because while watching Nahk and Duen I realize how much Nahk is like the character in my fiction! A pervert , scheming , trickery, crazy sex manic who love to sexual harass their woman HAHA. I like the scene where he and Due have to stay at the hotel and he told her it not like lakorn where he rape her HAHa, sure , he got it all plan with the one bed room trick

hanjin90

sarNie Egg
Cannot really believe Kin! She was sick to death and so pale but he stil xyz her :( poor little girl! I really cannot understand the hatred of Kin. It is pretty ridiculous here. I'm still rooting for Akk~ Doctor is so considerate, handsome, and 6-packs lol But no way they will end up with each other since Tawan is gonna pregnant in the next episode (so fast, don't you guys think so??? kudos to Kin lol)

Kin has to suffer more and more because of what he has done!!!

I'd be great if there is spoiler for each episode because I cannot wait anymore :(

P.S: Lek is so cuteeeeee lol
And i need some fanfic for this lakorn as well, someone plsssss~~~ :)

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I think the writer needs to do a better job of justifying that much hatred planning from Pra-ek to ruin Nang-ek. It just seems a little 'huh?'   :scratchhead2: , else maybe he is already inlove with her and just needs to release his love/hate emotion at her. LOL. :pervie:

I'm still not feeling the chemistry. Jenny is very pretty, but she seems emotionless in this role.  :yawn:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
sarN said:
sarN, on 15 Jun 2014 - 11:43, said:
LMAO! Stop, girl . My head is swamping with picture HAHA!!!
Haha! But seriously! I'm actually surprise that Kin doesn't have a single scratch on him after "xyz" (referring to how hanjin says it lol). I'm pretty sure he did let go of her hands at some point! She probably enjoyed it more than she thought 'cause she didn't fight back hard enough. That Muay Thai class was no help afterall. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sarN said:
I look up the series and currently on epiode 2 . I know it a remake. I saw it when I was young. I need to catch up on some Chinese too!

Cell! It been too many years there cob web in my brain now to write a fan fiction ! I have to re-read it though but I will some how finish it because while watching Nahk and Duen I realize how much Nahk is like the character in my fiction! A pervert , scheming , trickery, crazy sex manic who love to sexual harass their woman HAHA. I like the scene where he and Due have to stay at the hotel and he told her it not like lakorn where he rape her HAHa, sure , he got it all plan with the one bed room trick

The new one is not subbed all the way though :( the old one that was around 2000ish is my fave lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mahalo said:
I think they're talking about their Chinese series. Lol. White Haired Maiden. I don't think this lakorn is a remake. 
ohhh...maybe i should stop reading only bits and pieces...lol...

Chela Zerab

Addictic to Lakorns, K & TWDramas!!!!
Hello, my name is Andrea. I am from Argentina. Recently I joined this forum, because I love this lakorn. It's so chaotic, incoherent and irrational slope I have all day how will continue ....... 

Here I leave a link with a preview of epiodio 8 http://tv.truelife.com/detail/3128533

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
starting to watch this but have to say... dome is soo stiff. :/  janie is great and pretty. i love her hair. anyways, also, the chemistry isn't as strong but will continue to watch. hopefully dome will improve.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Chela Zerab said:
Hello, my name is Andrea. I am from Argentina. Recently I joined this forum, because I love this lakorn. It's so chaotic, incoherent and irrational slope I have all day how will continue ....... 

Here I leave a link with a preview of epiodio 8 http://tv.truelife.com/detail/3128533

I'm not trying to be rude or crazy . I"m dying of curiosity lol!! Are you Latino or Asian living in Argentina ?