[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

sarN

sarNie Granny
jeanie1 said:
I think the fast switch is totally on purpose. He is beyond anger and simple revenge. I see what they are going for.

Kin has a really evil plan and is a special kind of crazy. Auk even said he should have been a psychiatrist so he could help Kin lol. Yes he can be all nice to her for awhile before dropping the bomb but why only have her fall once when she can fall a hundred times? He's really into torture and the type that thinks cutting someone a hundred times and letting them slowly bleed to death is more painful than one fatal gunshot wound. Also added bonus of Tawan never being happy for long, fake or not. He's putting her on a roller coaster of emotions instead of just one hill. Another bonus is Tawan is half to blame for her own downfall and she knows it. It's rubbing salt in the wound. You know the saying, fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me?

I can kind of see why Tawan falls for him too, in theory, not what is shown by the acting. She is weak, spineless and has zero confidence or self-respect. Then this hot rich guy saves her and pays her loads of attention, something she's never had before. She totally buys into the jealous rage/abuse equals really passionate and true love. I think the exact moment she fell in love was ironically the one moment he was honest with her, when he told her about losing someone he loved. Tawan was like "Me too, we're the same. We can help each other heal and bond over our loss with Twinkies and ice cream!" But you know Kin was thinking, "You got dumped by an ugly guy while you killed my wife on our wedding night. I didn't even get to have sex. How's that the same thing?"

:lmao3: that must of what they were thinking !  Yeah, i do agreed with what you say 

picadrama

sarNie Egg
jeanie1 said:
I think the fast switch is totally on purpose. He is beyond anger and simple revenge. I see what they are going for.

Kin has a really evil plan and is a special kind of crazy. Auk even said he should have been a psychiatrist so he could help Kin lol. Yes he can be all nice to her for awhile before dropping the bomb but why only have her fall once when she can fall a hundred times? He's really into torture and the type that thinks cutting someone a hundred times and letting them slowly bleed to death is more painful than one fatal gunshot wound. Also added bonus of Tawan never being happy for long, fake or not. He's putting her on a roller coaster of emotions instead of just one hill. Another bonus is Tawan is half to blame for her own downfall and she knows it. It's rubbing salt in the wound. You know the saying, fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me?

I can kind of see why Tawan falls for him too, in theory, not what is shown by the acting. She is weak, spineless and has zero confidence or self-respect. Then this hot rich guy saves her and pays her loads of attention, something she's never had before. She totally buys into the jealous rage/abuse equals really passionate and true love. I think the exact moment she fell in love was ironically the one moment he was honest with her, when he told her about losing someone he loved. Tawan was like "Me too, we're the same. We can help each other heal and bond over our loss with Twinkies and ice cream!" But you know Kin was thinking, "You got dumped by an ugly guy while you killed my wife on our wedding night. I didn't even get to have sex. How's that the same thing?"

I think that Kin is playing mind games too. Him being sweet one second and evil the next is a way to confuse Tawan, which makes her even more vulnerable. Poor Tawan plus I feel like she is lacking a lot of love in her life. She only has her sister and so far we've only seen one of her friends: Pinky. Tawan's parents died really young and being a nurse, she is most likely a caring and loving person. She might have tried to spare some of that love for her loser of ex-boyfriend but we all know how that ended: EPIC FAIL since he betrayed her. Tawan probably doesn't have a lot of experience with men so it's even more easy for Kin to convince her. Plus him being handsome only makes it easier lol. 

Let's also add that Kin probably never sought psychological help after Ganok's death. He is traumatized and still suffering from the loss. To summarize, Kin is messed up... I just hate the fact that he is pulling other people in his mess. Seriously though Daeun?! What does she have to do with Ganok's death??!! Also Akk better be careful cause Kin might even go after him if he keeps trying to protect Tawan. 

I am also confused by the Ganok look alike girl. Looking at the teaser and opening MV, she seems cray cray... I wanna know more about her but I don't want to read too many spoilers :-D

I wrote more on the drama on my blog, feel free to check it out if you are interested :) Hopefully, the drama will keep being interesting :) 

http://picadrama.wordpress.com/2014/06/08/sanaeha-sunya-kaen-another-slap-kiss-lakorn-on-my-radar/#more-7166

picadrama

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
We can totally see the subtle change in Nahk & Deaun. He takes care of her but acts like she's a pest and that he's uninterested. It's adorable. I need to see more Akk & Pink scenes though. When Akk towered over Pink and was teasing her, it was sort of... enticing. I'd be blushing! Big is actually pretty hot. I'd take him over Dome any day. Dome's handsome enough by standards, but just not my type. He seems... a little metrosexual for my liking. Of course, some girls like that appearance.
OMG I am glad to see that I am not the other one that thinks that Big is hot lol. 

hanjin90

sarNie Egg
The only thing keeps me entertained in this lakorn is P'Att and P'Nahk. Kin is not really my type and it's really awkward to see Dome acting this kind of role. So sorry to his fans but he did not improve at all :( still stiff like hell...We all know that Tawan and Kin will end up together but I feel Att is more suitable for her...Kin is handsome and gentle (when he wants to) but this kind of man is not attractive at all. I think maybe I fell so hard for Att xD

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Oh fuck. I dread when Kanok's doppelganger comes out to play.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finally finished episode 5. I love the Doctor brother. I rather have him as pra'ek. Kin is going after Deun to make Tawan jealous and angry. He know Tawan love Deun because she is her only sister and family member left. Tawan love her a lot. So, to torture Tawan more, he's going to be all around Deun. What a jerk.

@hanjin90, i agree with you so much. I want Tawan to end up with Att not Kin. But yes, sadly, we all know that's not going to happen. :( lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I agree with you, Picadrama, on the reasons to why Tawan fall for Kin. I also think that the reasons why she fall for him is because of the people surrounded by her. They keep on telling her how kind and nice Kin is. For example, Deun, her sister, keeps on telling her how kind he is, because he is nice to her. Then, there is his family member more like his sister who keep on telling her how great she is because she is the only girl who is able to change and bring him back to his family after the death of his wife.
Because of these, she probably gave in bit by bit to him. Also, he's always coming back to ask for forgiveness when he do something wrong to her, by doing this he's showing her that he care about her. But of course, after this episode things are going to change.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
please, any and all spoilers out there, put it up...it doesnt bother me. itz still just as enjoyable when i watch it. lol. or tell me where i can go for spoilers...thanks!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ lol. If you know how to read Thai, you can go read at that one manager website. I think that's the only place that have spoilers.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ep3; Wow, I'm surprise they let Duen grind on Dan, haha.  ._. BUT, Kin finally felt a little tiny ities bitty of guilt for Tawan when she was worried about Duen (that did not make sense at all.. oh well). Why did he have to be kinda creepy after. -.- UGGH. He's hot though. xP If I was Akk, ou. -.- PUNCH MY BROTHER IN THE FACE. 

Ep4; Nahk and Duen are so cute, omg. <3 Pradtipat needs to go away. KIN DON'T WANT CHU! DAMN. SHO. Go away. GAAAH. Kin is so cute when he's nice and sweet! <3 Can he stay like that for a little longer? Lol. Awh, I feel bad for Nahk. He's starting to really like Duen but she doesn't see if and has so many guyfriends, ah. "You'll be with me for very long" -Kin. Omg, byeeeee. I quit! PEACE! I'll find all the money I can to pay back. Like, who do I look like getting torture by you? Nawwwwwh. But he can be so cutee! >.< Darn, that cute old lady brought up the ex girlfriend. /; It's okay. She didn't know. AHH. >.< She was such a cutie too! <3 <3 LOLOL. Fr. WOOOW, Akk kissed A GIRL! LOL. I wouldn't be able to imagine it since he's so kind and gentlemen like. OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO. ANOTHER SLAP! WOOOT! BUT WHY NOW. -.- He's drunk. Ofc if you slap him in that condition, something gonna happen. But it was gonna happen anyway I guess. OHHHHH, he stopped! They got me good. LOLOL. I'm relieved. Awwh. </3 Janie... Such a beautiful actress! When Kin was "asking" his Ganok for help, SHE WAS! She made you stopped from raping her! Damn. -.-" Lol, okay. Aweee. When Tawan and Duen come together, I get so emotional. <333333333 Such a lovely sister relationship. Why does Tawan keep forgiving Kin?! Omg! :mad: UGHHH. Okay. 

Ep5; OUUU, Tawan is finally giving an ATTITUDE WITH KIN! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! Darn... Only lasted for a bit, lol. OUUU! HEHE. NAHK AND DUEN ARE GONNA GO TO JAPAN? TOGETHER! YAAASS. <3 FALL IN LOVE OVA THERRREEE. XDD Oh whaaa... I thought they were gonna go to Japan, hahahahaha. ;_; I was wrong. DARN IT! -.- HAHAHAHAHAHA! The old guy is MORE of a pervert than Nahk, lmao! Look at him. So protective. <3 SO CUTE. HE'S CHANGING. Kin and Duen are pretty cute. :3 Why is she crying when she let him..? o_O Now, he's gonna be more mean to her! But he's lucky he got to her tbh. LOL. KAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS! She slapped him. xD He is so evil! UGH. Right when I though Nahk was gonna stop being a perv. I was wrong, lmao. He so cute! >.< AWWWEE, HAHA. OHH, I thought that old man was a perv. He's so nice!!! Stupid Kin. At least he still has a heart. Geesh. At least he's worried. 

Preview; OMG. I'M GONNA HATE KIN SO MUCCCH! How dare he! ;___; I'm so sad/mad. Too bad Duen is smarter than that... I hope. Whatever. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
-AyLove- said:
^ lol. If you know how to read Thai, you can go read at that one manager website. I think that's the only place that have spoilers.
grrrr, cant read thai well...actually, almost not at all. 555 guess i will just have to wait for the episodes...lol...

johanna

sarNie Egg
I just finished catching up with all the posts & I did lol a lot... almost as much as whenever Dome is on screen... I've never seen any of his lakorns and just discovered that he was a singer... He doesn't rely on acting to make a living. Good for him.
It's absolutely impossible to take anything seriously in this drama which makes for a fun experience but on the other hand, it's very difficult to get into the story... especially now that I've read the spoilers... doesn't look very promising in term of writing either.
As for Janie being 'off' , in addition from the obvious lack of chemistry with Dome - which is too bad because they're both gorgeous - it must be hard to play opposite somebody who obviously cannot deliver a line... 
Plus, the soundtrack makes some scenes look like I'm watching a thai version of Saturday Night Live making fun of tropes in lakorns.

In any case, I'm still on board, so there must be either something wrong with me or right with this show.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
About time they make Tawan's character strong! She's been tormented by our crazy pra'ek & her ex-bf's wife, shshee! I hope King gets all he deserved for the pain he put Tawan through. He better suffer and work hard at getting her back! And again, it was him who put her through all that and made her become strong!

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Tawan needs to grow a spine and stop letting herself be abused.  I get that she's vulnerable and sensitive, but how much are you going to let this man push you around?  He may be your boss but he cannot keep abusing you like that.

I like the lakorn but until Tawan grows a spine and stops crying all the time, I may have to put this lakorn on hold until it ends.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Argh, most of Ep. 6 was so uncomfortable to watch. Kin is a sadistic scheming psychopath. I almost can't tolerate Dome's acting in this episode. Lydia's acting in here is OVER MAK MAK. Her acting in this episode is unbearably cringe worthy. She was waaaay too bubbly and was a ditz. It was so cheesy in some parts I wanted to FF everything. How can nobody see Kin's creepy pinning smirk he directs at Tawan. That's like the only face he has on while in Tawan's presence. Is everyone just that stupid not to notice Tawan is uncomfortable around Kin? Geeez -_-

The bonus was... SPOILER ****

Big/Akk's body! woooooohoooooo! his abs were on point!  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:
Argh, most of Ep. 6 was so uncomfortable to watch. Kin is a sadistic scheming psychopath. I almost can't tolerate Dome's acting in this episode. Lydia's acting in here is OVER MAK MAK. Her acting in this episode is unbearably cringe worthy. She was waaaay too bubbly and was a ditz. It was so cheesy in some parts I wanted to FF everything. How can nobody see Kin's creepy pinning smirk he directs at Tawan. That's like the only face he has on while in Tawan's presence. Is everyone just that stupid not to notice Tawan is uncomfortable around Kin? Geeez -_-

The bonus was... SPOILER ****

Big/Akk's body! woooooohoooooo! his abs were on point!  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
Look forward to seeing that lol

I am just surprise that there are still viewers. I am still a viewer but I am still at episode 3 1/2 LOL putting this on hold.