[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
mix feeling towards this lakorn..but i'll watch it until the end then i'll give my two cent.  I have a feeling there's more to the storyline then we're given ^_^. either way, my favorite parts is when Dome stands over Janie.. he's so tall and so dreamy when she looks at him hahaha..

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
sarN said:
OK, while I was watching the lakorn , I wonder why Tawan let this guy all up on her grill?  She barely know him at all ? I'm sure those “WTF” moment she had , it should be a enough to throw red flag  , so why didn't she just confront him? Say "No, you can't molest me"  or at least shout at him ? And then I figure it out .

When he became a sweet/touchy or a possessive/psychopath person ---- in both situation it  scar the shi* out of her that she became immobilized lol. I feel the poor girl is swooning at time and then cautious of him when his mood sudden change . I think Tawan does feel some kind of attraction toward him at first . Come on , he rich and handsome. Most importantly he COOK! 

Tawan is a really vulnerable person and a little on the clingy side. As we can see how she is with her sister, Deaun. She's a gentle and sentimental person. She's smart enough to be wary and cautious of Kin. I think her nature is just to care for people when she feels they need her help. There's some connection she feels to Kin, but half of her is guarding her heart. When he's talking sweet nothings into her ear every moment he gets, who wouldn't fall for it? She gets dumped by the biggest jerk on the planet, and then this hot, rich, "godly handsome" man who acts like she's the air he breathes, comes around. Anyone in her shoes can easily get swept up by Kin's charms. As for his bad behaviors and mood swings? Kin always covers it up with being jealous over her. Which then makes Tawan feels even more like she's a special person to him. 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
It's like Mootha all over again, the gentleness, the dressing, how she spoke and giving in to the man so easily, lol...

sarN

sarNie Granny
x0unerthanlater said:

Tawan is a really vulnerable person and a little on the clingy side. As we can see how she is with her sister, Deaun. She's a gentle and sentimental person. She's smart enough to be wary and cautious of Kin. I think her nature is just to care for people when she feels they need her help. There's some connection she feels to Kin, but half of her is guarding her heart. When he's talking sweet nothings into her ear every moment he gets, who wouldn't fall for it? She gets dumped by the biggest jerk on the planet, and then this hot, rich, "godly handsome" man who acts like she's the air he breathes, comes around. Anyone in her shoes can easily get swept up by Kin's charms. As for his bad behaviors and mood swings? Kin always covers it up with being jealous over her. Which then makes Tawan feels even more like she's a special person to him. 

Poor girl, I would swoon too! Tall, white and handsome lol.I do like the fact he is seducing her but I wish the writer will give time for her to fell in love w/ him first. I read the willing scene is tomorrow? Gosh, my heart is fluttering haha.I just have to bear with Dome evil/hatered expression for the time being ^^^^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Today's episode was so bipolar. Nakin needs a clap on and clap off switch. Lol. He has so many mood swings, it's no longer appealing to me. Dome definitely needs to work on his expressions and how to transition more naturally. I do know that he's trying very hard to improve though, and he has, not by much. Lol. He went from cringe worthy and over dramatic acting to creepy man with a bipolar disorder. Idk which Dome I prefer more. Lol. I'd go with the bipolar. Sigh. I guess some singers aren't meant to be actors. But I really like him when he's playing the nice and down to earth guy. Maybe he needs nice guy roles. That's it! No more revenge lakorns for you mister!

Despite the ups and downs of Nakin's temper today, I did enjoy more of Tawan and Nakin's scenes versus the other two couples. They're so touchy touchy. Lol. I think what bothers me most is how Janie reacts to his actions. When he's delivering, she's not receiving so well. The girl constantly looks lost or scared. Best phrase to describe it, like you guys said, is the WTF look. Lol. I wish she'd act more natural and just have that shy n'ek gaze each time he gets close or look scared, but not dumb scared. Lol. I think I'd enjoy this more if the pranangs were other actors. These two don't have as much chemistry as seen in the BHTS photos.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Damn, this dude, Nahkin, is so bipolar and crazy. Poor Tawan, she is confuse. One minute he's nice and then the next he's mean. She is getting confuse with everything. Everyone said that he's a kind person but he acts bipolar toward her. Well watch episode 5 later on.

To me, i can understand why she is giving him the dumb look when he do those things to her. Like i said she's probably confuse with all those weird things he keep on doing to her. That's how i interpret it.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Could anyone please tell me where can I watch ep 4 and 5 of this lakorn? I usually go to Cinntv3 channel, but it seems that the uploader has not uploaded ep 4 and 5 yet. I keep going to he/her channel but no eps 4 and 5.

Please help me because I love this lakorn and I want to know what happen to the main couple.

Thank you.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
Could anyone please tell me where can I watch ep 4 and 5 of this lakorn? I usually go to Cinntv3 channel, but it seems that the uploader has not uploaded ep 4 and 5 yet. I keep going to he/her channel but no eps 4 and 5.

Please help me because I love this lakorn and I want to know what happen to the main couple.

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LakornHD3

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow, just when I thought Nahkin couldn't possibly get any worst... The fact that he is going to use Duen, to torture Tawan. It's totally .... the f word up. Tawan must be dying inside to see that her sister could possibly go through the same fate. Luckily Narkarin will be Duen's savior, although I don't think Nahkin would actually go through with anything against Duen. Probably just torturing Tawan. 

As for Tawan, I think she should have ran for the hills and been more stubborn and resisted Nahkin. I mean how long was she with her fiance and they never did anything? Yet, there is this guy she just met not to long ago... I am just so upset with her lol as much as I am upset with Nahkill 

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you very much Minankumo for the link. However, I cannot watch this channel. I can only watch certain videos and channel only. My computer is old. I think I am going  to read all you guys comments on this lakorn to keep me update about this lakorn.

Anyway, thank you again.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No matter how crazy the direction of this lakorn is heading, I still tune in. Lol. I'm not looking forward to the next few episodes because Tawan isn't going to stand up for herself. Considering what happened today, shouldn't we be able to declare Mootha emotionally dead? Time for Moonin to kick in now! Oh how I wish her character was more like Moonin. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Despite the ups and downs of Nakin's temper today, I did enjoy more of Tawan and Nakin's scenes versus the other two couples. They're so touchy touchy. Lol. I think what bothers me most is how Janie reacts to his actions. When he's delivering, she's not receiving so well. The girl constantly looks lost or scared. Best phrase to describe it, like you guys said, is the WTF look. Lol. I wish she'd act more natural and just have that shy n'ek gaze each time he gets close or look scared, but not dumb scared. Lol. I think I'd enjoy this more if the pranangs were other actors. These two don't have as much chemistry as seen in the BHTS photos.

Haha, I couldn't agree more with you. I did wish it was someone else playing, maybe both of the characters would have came out a bit different. However, part of me still thinks that the characters were written dumbly from the start.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:
Haha, I couldn't agree more with you. I did wish it was someone else playing, maybe both of the characters would have came out a bit different. However, part of me still thinks that the characters were written dumbly from the start.
I don't even think it's how the story is written. Lol. It's how the characters are being portrayed by the actors. I've seen this same storyline get redone over and over again by different actors, but they didn't come out as awkward. I love how Nakin constantly grabs Tawan and gives her kisses, but it's a turn off when Janie constantly has the deer caught in the headlights look. Lol. Shouldn't she be blushing at least? Nakin's character kind of reminds me of Krao from Roy Leh Sanae Luang played by Weir. His character in there was bipolar too. Weir said so himself that he had a difficult time portraying his character that's why the lakorn itself was so bad. The script, directing, and acting were horrible in there. I guess a revengeful character is difficult to portray. That's why if we had more skilled actors, it'd come out smoother? In this case, I think the script is fine, but the acting isn't up to par. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' gosh !!! The poor confuse girl!!! We know he 'godly handsome' and can cook but Tawan why didn't you restrain yourself from getting seduce lollllll! Ok, beside Kin bipolar mood and his cruel expression , truth be told it's hilarious to watch ( I roll my eye 5 mile per hour when ever he does that smirk ) but enjoyable none the less ---- im secretly a sadist . The bed scene was sexy wasn't it ? I love how Tawan try to hold her nighties together yet she doesn't bother to cover the bear skin that was shown lmao. I just wish Jaine act a bit more shy then her "WTF" expression ! And Kin why didn't you bother to goes in the bedroom! The sofa are too small for the both of them :weee:  I can rant on about the latest esp but i have other lakorn to go watch at the moment brb.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I don't even think it's how the story is written. Lol. It's how the characters are being portrayed by the actors. I've seen this same storyline get redone over and over again by different actors, but they didn't come out as awkward. I love how Nakin constantly grabs Tawan and gives her kisses, but it's a turn off when Janie constantly has the deer caught in the headlights look. Lol. Shouldn't she be blushing at least? Nakin's character kind of reminds me of Krao from Roy Leh Sanae Luang played by Weir. His character in there was bipolar too. Weir said so himself that he had a difficult time portraying his character that's why the lakorn itself was so bad. The script, directing, and acting were horrible in there. I guess a revengeful character is difficult to portray. That's why if we had more skilled actors, it'd come out smoother? In this case, I think the script is fine, but the acting isn't up to par. 
But I think that's how Janie was supposed to act, which is why I'm blaming the script or the characters because I'm pretty sure Janie knows how to act shy, but instead her character always gives the "WTF" look. If her expressions were wrong, the director could have been like, "you're look is wrong do a different/softer/shy look". However, I don't think her expressions were wrong either because why wouldn't she act like that towards Dome when he becomes nice one moment, weird, and all touchy. The two problems that they had trouble writing with was show how her character decides to accept Dome and she had too many "WTF" moments even though we are supposed to believe that at this time she is drawn to/likes him. Poor girl was pretty scared of him these past two episodes, but she finally gave it to him o_O.

Janie's character Tawan is slightly different from her Mootha's character in RN because Mootha didn't intend to sleep with her man and he practically raped her the first time, but because she really loved him she always gave in and acknowledge him even though they mainly end up in bed. The similarities that they both have are being nice, naive, and slow; however, I understand Mootha's actions even though she comes off as weak, but it's hard to understand Duern because of her always "WTF" reaction to Dome's character even though she kinds of understands his bad intentions, thus I believe the problem lies with the characters and script being written plus lack of acting from Dome.

In Weir's lakorn, I thought he did good, but he needs to tone down his expression because he does come off as a psycho wanting to kill someone so bad; however, I thought the one that acted so bad was Mai, and for sure I did not like the storyline/script for that lakorn. Revenge lakorn are usually bad that's what I think, we just stick around and watch it to see where it heads off to.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG,  Roy Leh Sanae Luang the remake of Nang Fah Kub Satan ( they even change the tittle in the new version!) Don't get me started . I was soooo disappointed . I felt like a baby that gotten his candy stolen.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I didn't watch the newer version of Raeng Ngao because I never favored Janie's acting. I thought her portrayal of Mootha gave off an evil vibe in comparison to Anne's version. Her Moonin was too rai and cold-hearted. Her acting in here isn't impressive either, and I've tried to watch her many times. I only liked her in DKD.

As for Roy Leh Sanae Luang, the whole cast acted horribly along with the script. I was surprised that Weir couldn't pull off his character since he usually does well in every role. The directing was also poorly done. It was a huge disappointment. Idk whether to continue this lakorn or not because I'm a fan of no one here besides Kan. Lol. I tried to watch for Janie and Dome; so far, it's been disappointing for a slap/kiss.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I didn't watch the newer version of Raeng Ngao because I never favored Janie's acting. I thought her portrayal of Mootha gave off an evil vibe in comparison to Anne's version. Her Moonin was too rai and cold-hearted. Her acting in here isn't impressive either, and I've tried to watch her many times. I only liked her in DKD.

As for Roy Leh Sanae Luang, the whole cast acted horribly along with the script. I was surprised that Weir couldn't pull off his character since he usually does well in every role. The directing was also poorly done. It was a huge disappointment. Idk whether to continue this lakorn or not because I'm a fan of no one here besides Kan. Lol. I tried to watch for Janie and Dome; so far, it's been disappointing for a slap/kiss.
Continue watching for Kan then! Haha
I actually started watching for Kan but I'm falling in love with Lydia (though she overacts at times), Big and Gamboom <3 I also like that one employee at Dome's company who is like a mother to everyone. But I agree, not very fond of the main couple so far...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
mayag said:
Continue watching for Kan then! Haha
I actually started watching for Kan but I'm falling in love with Lydia (though she overacts at times), Big and Gamboom <3 I also like that one employee at Dome's company who is like a mother to everyone. But I agree, not very fond of the main couple so far...
Yes! I never knew who Lydia was, but she's cute! I'm definitely liking Kan and Lydia's couple more. Haha. I can't wait until they start falling for each other for real. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
We can totally see the subtle change in Nahk & Deaun. He takes care of her but acts like she's a pest and that he's uninterested. It's adorable. I need to see more Akk & Pink scenes though. When Akk towered over Pink and was teasing her, it was sort of... enticing. I'd be blushing! Big is actually pretty hot. I'd take him over Dome any day. Dome's handsome enough by standards, but just not my type. He seems... a little metrosexual for my liking. Of course, some girls like that appearance.