[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
All i got to say is that this lakorn is the BOMB! I love revenge lakorn and i'm super picky about it too hehehe. Janie remind me of her her character in Reang Ngao! Dome acting still needs improvement lol a lot! At the beginning it was awkward too, Dome and that one girl his character fall in love with hehehe. Cant wait for episode 2...please, please come by quickly. Lot of Love,  :heart:  :heart:  

fun

Expired Sarnie
Am I the only one who thinks Dome's acting is still the same? When he is trying to emote his love/romance for Kanok, I lol-ed. It was difficult for me to watch with a straight face.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
fun said:
Am I the only one who thinks Dome's acting is still the same? When he is trying to emote his love/romance for Kanok, I lol-ed. It was difficult for me to watch with a straight face.
I didn't want to say anything, but I agree. It's hard to watch an actress as good as Janie be paired up with someone like Dome. I think the beginning his scenes where he is being all gentle and sweet makes me cringe. His acting after Ganok's death becomes bearable lol. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
aiyaja said:
There is going to be another woman who falls in love with Kin with the face of Ganok. She's not a twin or anything, she actually had multiple surgeries to look like Ganok. So I'm guessing: 1. That girl with the scars could be the real person Ganok ran over and won't be revealed until the end. 2. That girl with the scars is someone who has been in love and obsessed with Kin her whole life that she changed her face to look like his wife. 3. That girl with scars is BOTH the girl Ganok ran over and the one who did plastic surgery to look like Ganok. Wow! So many possibilities! But I just found it fishy to have Tawan's entire face bandaged up like that. Anyway, the spoilers I read aren't too accurate so far anyway.
I have also read this same spoiler. They just mentioned that it was #2. But then now that you pointed out #3... it makes me wonder... because:

The girl that looks like Kin's wife is named "Ganokrat" whereas Kin's wife is Ganokwali... why would she have a similar name. Sounds fishy. Very good points you've made though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think I'm the only one who likes Dome's acting now. Lol. I don't love it, but it's much bearable than the first time I've seen him. Best bad acting I've ever seen. Lol. I give him an "A" for effort. I really want to see episode 2! 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I'm enjoying this lakorn thus far.

Dome and Janie make a great pair too!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know but it just comes off really fake LOL maybe I am use to him being a badass? But even when he plays badass roles, I still find it cringeworthy. He's lucky I like his handsome face and his music, not so much his acting. I can tolerate it but it's just hard to watch with a straight face. I hope his romance scenes with Janie will not come out so fake with the actress who plays Ganok. 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Dome's acting is not superb but bearable. Hopefully, Janie won't make him look bad. As far as I know, she can really act before the actor. So, what could happen is that she may stand out while Dome's acting dulls down.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Dome's acting skill is more bearable than his first lakorn with Ploy.

His acting is less stiff, but other than that I actually enjoyed the first episode.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I can't take Dome's acting seriously at all, he makes me laugh every time he comes on. Revenge is a hard genre to do, but if done right then it's good. I watched his first lakorn with ploy, but I just never seemed to care about his acting until now. The problem with him is that he needs to exert more fierceness on his eyes and put more emotions in his voice. He talks slow with no authority, which is why his acting looks awkward. He can cry, I give him that, but he pretty much overdid that scene too like he doesn't know how to carry out that emotion until the end of his scene.

Overall, his chemistry between lydia and janie and his sister are pretty good. I guess he's more comfortable around them compared to the actress who played as his wife, he was so awkward around her haha.  

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I didn't realize there was more to this story than a simple boy meets girl, boy plots revenge on girl, boy falls in love story. Seems like Kin is rai enough without any extra bad people. Hopefully they won't be too annoying or I'll have to ditch this. I'm also not sure what the mystery of who Ganok ran over adds to the story. Does it really matter in the end? We know Kin is going to apologize to Tawan at the end whether she was the one or not. And then n'ek will get her "revenge" by running away from him till they end up at the beach and hug and kiss.

As for Dome's acting, after Tawan Tor Saeng, there's only one way to go and that's up. I thought he was fine cause his acting didn't take me out of the story so far. So either the story is interesting enough to cover up his flaws or he's improved a bit.

mayag

sarNie Adult
HI GUYS!! I'm new to this site. I recently became a fan of Kan Kantathavorn and I'm watching this lakorn because of him. I ended up finding this forum and decided to make an account so that I can be updated with the latest news regarding this lakorn! :D
Btw, anyone else a fan of Kan?? Anyone know any fansites of his? Preferably in english because I understand no Thai. :cry: I know he's not THAT famous but just wondering...
AND OMG!! I love this lakorn already. I was sooo disappointed when episode 2 didn't air  :weep: 
I think I'm falling in love with Lydia as well! Her character is so cute in this lakorn! And she's so pretttttyyy!!! :spin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yay for tomorrow's episode. Those that can catch it live, please do spoil it for me. 

@mayag Kan is quite popular after Pang Sanaeha but it will be difficult to find English translated news of him. Thai entertainment is not as big internationally compare to other Asian country. I believe he does have a forum or website for him but that I can't answer for you. 

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ahhh IseeIsee. Well, thanks for letting me know! :D
Looking forward to tomorrow's episode!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: