[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

sarN

sarNie Granny
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Lmao today's episode... someone was watching JLR
I know right, I been rewatching some of JLR episode lately myself. What so funny were the scene the servant was watching HAHAHA that's Harit & Soriya rscene !!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love when Tawan pushed Kin out her way and back talked him when he was trying to harass her again. I hope she gets more feisty due to her pregnancy. I hate how she grows strong one moment and weakens again the next. Be consistent Tawan. Sadly, Deun's her weakness. I don't want to see the Ganok impostor tomorrow. I think her character is unnecessary. What we have going on in the plot is already enough. We really don't need her to add onto the frustration. It really irks me when n'ek finds out she's pregnant in lakorns and refuses to tell p'ek until he accidentally finds out. Ugh. Lol. 

cecilia

Staff member
She said she didn't want him to take the child away from her ... which is understandable considering that Kin never love her (according to her theory)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, what up with that? Why N'ek never spill the bean lol. He have to hear it from somewhere else. And another thing they give Tawan to much blood HAHA it not like her head was crack open , I keep finding thing to amuse myself , HAhaa

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
besides Dome's acting, I have to admit Janie did really well during that cemetery scene. Her crying did not looked forced but it felt real.  can't wait for tomorrow's scene.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh yeah. She did a good job at crying, especially when she didn't want Akk to tell Kin about her pregnancy. Her tears were rolling down like crazy. lol

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Thanks so much for the spoilers! Yes...this lakorn is beyond silly and things definitely don't make sense but its HOT on YT...I was just checking the channels today and it has so many views for episode 8!

I'll keep watching for the crazy but I won't rewatch for sure...It's not JLR :)
BTW loved that Baitong was streaming it on her iPad LOL

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Hi,

Where do you gals watch the raw videos?  I am too impatient to wait for Eng Subs.   Thanks!!!

roselovesice

Oh my gosh. Today's episode was dreadful, especially when Ganok(a)rat showed up. I seriously do not like the way Natalie talks. I understand that's how her character is suppose to be like but ohemgee. I can't stand her acting. lol The most awkward part of today's episode was when he attempted to rape her again. Hahah. It was awkward yet funny. And then he almost hurt his child by harshly throwing Tawan on the bed. I was scared for her for a second. lol Anyways, i liked the first 20 minutes more. Nahk and Deun was so adorable. Nahk gave her flowers and then kissed her cheek. They're so adorable, especially Nahk. Haha. And then she hits him when he sneaked up on her and then admits that he missed her that's why he came over to her condo. lol Too bad there wasn't much scenes between the other couples. I also liked the part where Kin ate the fruit and freaked Baitong out. He's such a dummy sometimes. Told her to go away and don't bother him but tells her to message/pat his back while he was vomiting. Hahaha! I'm glad Tawan rejected Akk's proposal. Haha. I'm so mean. 
I'm a little excited to see the fight between Akk and Kin next week. Haha. It looks a bit entertaining yet intense. lol Kin seemed pissed from the looks of it. Hahha! 

hanjin90

sarNie Egg
roselovesice said:
Oh my gosh. Today's episode was dreadful, especially when Ganok(a)rat showed up. I seriously do not like the way Natalie talks. I understand that's how her character is suppose to be like but ohemgee. I can't stand her acting. lol The most awkward part of today's episode was when he attempted to rape her again. Hahah. It was awkward yet funny. And then he almost hurt his child by harshly throwing Tawan on the bed. I was scared for her for a second. lol Anyways, i liked the first 20 minutes more. Nahk and Deun was so adorable. Nahk gave her flowers and then kissed her cheek. They're so adorable, especially Nahk. Haha. And then she hits him when he sneaked up on her and then admits that he missed her that's why he came over to her condo. lol Too bad there wasn't much scenes between the other couples. I also liked the part where Kin ate the fruit and freaked Baitong out. He's such a dummy sometimes. Told her to go away and don't bother him but tells her to message/pat his back while he was vomiting. Hahaha! I'm glad Tawan rejected Akk's proposal. Haha. I'm so mean. 
I'm a little excited to see the fight between Akk and Kin next week. Haha. It looks a bit entertaining yet intense. lol Kin seemed pissed from the looks of it. Hahha! 

Why oh why? Akk proposed to Tawan...so Akk is in love with Tawan afterall??? OMG~~ why rejected him? why? it's true that girls prefer bad boys :( sometime, if you want to get the girl, you need to be bad (or harsh like Kin) 
I pity Akk! I like his character...I hope I can see him in 2 or 3 more lakorn and then he will become a praek in a lakorn, soon...soon!!

I watched the raw already and actually I cann't stand Ganok either...I don't know...she just looks plain plastic and awkward to me. And the is like octopus when standing next to Tawan. I think Ganok and Kin should end up together :)) then Akk and Tawan can live happily forever after, haha!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Haha....I understand what your saying..but it won't be fair to Akk since she has no feelings for him that way. ...

I really wished they made pk suffer....grrr...they get away w/everything (pk)

roselovesice

When Kin was vomiting, I couldn't help but laugh at Tawan's expression. She looked more disgusted than sympathetic. LOL Even though Baitong mentioned it numerous times to them, did Tawan really think - like think it's true - that Kin is experiencing all the pregnancy symptoms for her after witnessing it for herself? It was actually nice to see Tawan talking to her child..like she finally accepted the truth and then calling Kin "daddy" when she was talking to the baby. If only Kin didn't say "I love you Ganokowlee" after saying, "I love you". Broke Tawan's heart and hope even more. 

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I actually liked today's episode.  Loved when Kin was vomitting and Tawan was trying to help soothe him.  That was a nice moment.  I really like that the writers made Kin be the one with the morning sickness instead.  Lol, I hope when I am pregnant, my husbad will be the one going through morning sickness instead.  Fair, right?

I know many of you love Pink, but her voice is just pissing me off!  Its so nasally and high that when she speaks, I cringe.  Plus, her expressions are so exagerated.  Definitely a let down for me, but I still like her with Akk.  Deun and Nahk are adorable but even I'm losing the feels for them.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everyone!  I'm loving all the discussions/chatting here!  This lakorn is not too bad but then again I'm always a fan of revenge/kiss/slap.  Today had some lovely moments between Kin and Tawan like the bow tying scene and when Tawan was soothing Kin.  I liked the idea that Kin is suffering a bit with the morning sickness but we know he much deserved more!  I don't like the office scenes with the staffs so I usually skip those.  Can't wait for next week!

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
Finally had time to watch this after work...My thoughts for episode 9:

1. Ugh dislike fake Ganok...so annoying
2. I want Akk to be happy, even if it's with Pink
3. Loved the profession of love from Nakk for Duen
4. I did FF alot of scenes but I hope Tawan gets stronger and starts kicking Crazy Kin to the curb...she either needs to leave ASAP or fight back until Nad's wedding
5. I know we won't get Crazy Kin suffering but I really really hope he gets it!!!

I'm all about revenge/slap/kiss but this show is driving me up the wall...it doesn't make sense and I want to pull out my hair...yet since I started it I now have to see it to it's wacky end!

roselovesice

I don't think Kin is suffering just a little of the morning sickness. Haha! I feel like he's feeling more than just a little such as mood swings, cravings, a bit of tiredness, and his nauseous state. lol Tawan still acts like how she used to be before she found out that she was pregnant while Kin is suffering all the symptoms and behaving kind of - like 20% (lol) - differently. Haha! No matter how illogical this lakorn can be, we have to admit that we actually enjoy it more than we think. LOL Not gonna lie but now that she knows she's pregnant and fake Ganok is back, I'm more anxious to see how everything is going to unfold despite how cliche it can and will be. lol I'm starting to become impatient for the next episode now. I haven't felt like this for a long while. Haha. 
I love how Nahk always has to throw in a joke like in today's episode when he jokingly said that it would be more surprising if Kin brought home a guy instead since everyone was anxious about Kin bringing home a girl, which is Ganokrat.