[CH3] Sanae Nang Cin (Good Feeling) : Alek Theeredeth / Preem Ranida

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
someone already saw the end?? I saw the last part live and I just saw it full on youtube, what a beautiful ending, it really was a very good production this lakorn, all had a happy ending I loved that Vicky has returned to be the adorable and kind girl of always, she simply deserved to be happy, because although her mother was making her sick in the background she was always the good Vicky, and she found love. I confess that I almost cried when Patchara made Vicky come to senses I think she said something like that even she stayed with her dad, she was not happy because he did not love her and she did not want her daughter to suffer the same, I'm not sure but that's what I understood.
the couples were so tender, all with their happy and beautiful ending.
I loved Prim's line saying that in the end she had achieved a higher position than Phuree, the president's wife has a higher position, remember ep 2? haha :clap::risas3:
and the final scene OMG !! What a good way to finish a lakorn, that kiss between Phuree and Prim was just perfect. Alek and Preem were overcome, I have repeated the scene several times, I love how he closes his eyes and kisses her more returned :love::icon12:
It was a good birthday present for me :aaaaa::icon12:

Last edited:

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
someone already saw the end?? I saw the last part live and I just saw it full on youtube, what a beautiful ending, it really was a very good production this lakorn, all had a happy ending I loved that Vicky has returned to be the adorable and kind girl of always, she simply deserved to be happy, because although her mother was making her sick in the background she was always the good Vicky, and she found love. I confess that I almost cried when Patchara made Vicky come to senses I think she said something like that even she stayed with her dad, she was not happy because he did not love her and she did not want her daughter to suffer the same, I'm not sure but that's what I understood.
the couples were so tender, all with their happy and beautiful ending.
I loved Prim's line saying that in the end she had achieved a higher position than Phuree, the president's wife has a higher position, remember ep 2? haha :clap::risas3:
and the final scene OMG !! What a good way to finish a lakorn, that kiss between Phuree and Prim was just perfect. Alek and Preem were overcome, I have repeated the scene several times, I love how he closes his eyes and kisses her more returned :love::icon12:
It was a good birthday present for me :aaaaa::icon12:
Omg this is such a good lakorn! I did not want to comment until I watch the Eng sub but Yuki_Cin after seeing your post I cannot hold my feelings anymore. The ending was so cute. It was spicy lol. Yes, Prim did hold the higher position like what she told Phu during their argument in Phuket. Omg that kiss was perfect! I love how Phu kissed Prim back in return. Their friends were cute too! I am happy Vicky was able to follow her dream snd found love. I am going to miss the casts on this lakorn especially Prim and Phu.

Ch3 please pair these 2 again soon!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I am behind and at epi 11 right now and had so much to say after epi 10 but the site was down for some reason. Maybe silver lining cause I wanted to vent so bad about episodes 10. I never hated a character or anyone in lakorn more than I hate Vicky’s mom. Don’t get me started on her dad.... wish he had a spine and what a pathetic of a man/father he was. Oh and on epi 11 - karma got her back on wishing death and harm on someone else but happened to her daughter instead.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm happy all the main ships got their happy ending, but WTH Aunt Pat gets away with everything!? Where's the justice in that? She's committed arson, assault and she killed Uncle Dam!!! She doesn't deserve a happy ending!

Waiting until episode 12 is subbed to binge watch 10-12, but I doubt any BS excuse is going to convince me that woman deserves anything other than a jail cell.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I'm happy all the main ships got their happy ending, but WTH Aunt Pat gets away with everything!? Where's the justice in that? She's committed arson, assault and she killed Uncle Dam!!! She doesn't deserve a happy ending!

Waiting until episode 12 is subbed to binge watch 10-12, but I doubt any BS excuse is going to convince me that woman deserves anything other than a jail cell.
SHE KILLED UNCLE DAM? OH MY HEART. OH MY HEART. I HATE HER NOW MORE. HE WAS MY FAV UNCLE. I JUST LOVE HIM.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Omg this is such a good lakorn! I did not want to comment until I watch the Eng sub but Yuki_Cin after seeing your post I cannot hold my feelings anymore. The ending was so cute. It was spicy lol. Yes, Prim did hold the higher position like what she told Phu during their argument in Phuket. Omg that kiss was perfect! I love how Phu kissed Prim back in return. Their friends were cute too! I am happy Vicky was able to follow her dream snd found love. I am going to miss the casts on this lakorn especially Prim and Phu.

Ch3 please pair these 2 again soon!
I hope they pair again soon because their chemistry is too good

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult

It's always the case in lakorns, I can't re-call the last time I watched one where someone like Aunt Pat actually pays for their actions and ends up in jail or wherever it is they deserve.

Good Feeling can produce a good lakorn, I've always heard negative things about this PH lol.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Guys!!! I just finished it and I LOVED it so much. The only thing that bothered me was how Patchara didn't go to jail. I totally forgot about Phu and his father's problem. I loved this lakorn so much it's one of my favorites, maybe better than BPS. I love watching the end too when Prim winks and kisses Phu. UGHHH! I love this! I need another lakorn from them!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
It's always the case in lakorns, I can't re-call the last time I watched one where someone like Aunt Pat actually pays for their actions and ends up in jail or wherever it is they deserve.

Good Feeling can produce a good lakorn, I've always heard negative things about this PH lol.
Now that you mention it I can't remember a lakorn where someone like Aunt Pat pays for their actions either. They just usually go with the villainess get ordained or something. As if that just automatically erases the problem. Only in action lakorns do villains ever seem to have pay for anything.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
This lakorn was just too cute! I enjoyed it til the end and wow, the chemistry between Preem and Alek! :love::love: and all the other characters, too lol

Preem is a beautiful girl. I never noticed her nose til ppl kept mentioning it, but its whatever. Doesn't bother me. Her eyes and smile make up for it i guess lol as for Alek, I've always liked him but i think its a bit more now! Haha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
SHE KILLED UNCLE DAM? OH MY HEART. OH MY HEART. I HATE HER NOW MORE. HE WAS MY FAV UNCLE. I JUST LOVE HIM.
I LOVE HIM too. I thought the man playing "uncle dam" did a great job. Since I understood him w/o subs, I thought the way he delivered his lines were on point and whether it's comedic (to everyone) or offensive (to vicky's mom) or giving advices (to prim). I hope to see more of him in future lakorns and even if he's typecast as the drunk uncle:thumbup:

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Random Comment: I can't help but notice that Lena Lorena looks like Jaja Primrata. If they were in a drama together they should play as sisters.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I LOVE HIM too. I thought the man playing "uncle dam" did a great job. Since I understood him w/o subs, I thought the way he delivered his lines were on point and whether it's comedic (to everyone) or offensive (to vicky's mom) or giving advices (to prim). I hope to see more of him in future lakorns and even if he's typecast as the drunk uncle:thumbup:
That's were my thoughts too. Uncle dam drunk was so funny haha.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Me rewatching episode 11 with subs: Is Prim some sort of Saint? I can't believe she is standing up for the person who attempted to have her killed. On the plus side, I love her sibling relationship with Pong.