[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
ploy looks meaner than jui! but that's the interesting point, hope she'll play the strong n'ek but not outshine pope...

some more pictures from fitting

damn diana's legs!

so sweet she consoles her on screen sister

cr. ploy's yayee's ig

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dertaajaf said:
ploy looks meaner than jui! but that's the interesting point, hope she'll play the strong n'ek but not outshine pope...

some more pictures from fitting

damn diana's legs!

so sweet she consoles her on screen sister

cr. ploy's yayee's ig
Ploy she's mean and rai the outside but inside she's a nice girl she really loves her family she's not a dangerous person at some point she is weak with Jui bullying her Jui will be a two face snake who bite you from the back side but in front she act nice

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Jieb will be playing as Ploy Pee Sao 
i notice that Pope and Ploy could pass as real couple but too bad Ploy has been taken by Nawin Tar 
Pope/Ploy is just 3 months apart they both born 1982 Ploy she's 15th September Pope his 27th December 
they both still looks young and fresh for a 30yrs old

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like P'Anne has this magical intelligent idea she chose the casting which goes well with script storyline and plus looks exactly like the original 
Pope - wear glasses, charming, charisma, shy man just like P'Au Thanakorn
Ploy - she looks like another version of P'Anne, sexy, looks mean, sweet looking, hairstyle, wardrobe 
Jui - looks different and she has that n'rai looks
Diana - she looks kind of abit like Angie 
Top Jaron - playboy looks and him/Diana such a cute pair

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
All I can say is that Pope & Ploy fits the role perfectly! They're the younger version of Au & Anne, hehe... I can't wait to watch their chemistry bc in the old version, there was sooo many sweet scenes <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lynnyang said:
All I can say is that Pope & Ploy fits the role perfectly! They're the younger version of Au & Anne, hehe... I can't wait to watch their chemistry bc in the old version, there was sooo many sweet scenes <3
this new version P'Anne chose younger casting Pope/Ploy they're a young married couple omg Jui she reminded me of Cherry

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Jui and Ploy look more like sisters.

Jui has the perfect nose too.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Jui looks beautiful!!!! Ploy's hair Im not digging but she's beautiful nonetheless!! This Diana girl is attractive looking. Pope is not bad. lol :p

Everyone looks great at the fitting!! Looking forward to Jui and Ploy slapping onscreen!!! lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Jui looks beautiful!!!! Ploy's hair Im not digging but she's beautiful nonetheless!! This Diana girl is attractive looking. Pope is not bad. lol :p

Everyone looks great at the fitting!! Looking forward to Jui and Ploy slapping onscreen!!! lol
P'Anne said this new version they will cut those slapping scene they will show the emotion this will be for the audience so this is more of romantic drama P'Anne/P'Au version was more dramatic bet this one we'll see lots of scene between Pope/Ploy later Ploy hair won't be like that I'm waiting to see Top Jaron eversince he enter Thai Biz he plays a nice gentleman role this is a new role for him a playboy womanizer his playing as Diana's bf and later will fall for Jui too had an affair, and Jui omg she will poison everyone in here 
credit to AnneThong IG

this pic of Jui is creepy