[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
have any of you in this thread watch the 1st episode of khun chai tarathorn? Pope his looking old in there you know Ploy she's 30 but she looks younger despite Ploy/Pope they both the same age 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy and Pope best matches their age and figure matches perfectly now i want to see how they will go playing as a married couple Pope is Ploy husband 
btw the English title translated 'samee tetra' is Husband Imprinted 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I don't think pope looks old in SJ loey ah. The hair way his hair is styled plays a factor to his looks, that's just my personal opinion. I can't wait to see these two together ! I am so happy for P'Pope :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
I don't think pope looks old in SJ loey ah. The hair way his hair is styled plays a factor to his looks, that's just my personal opinion. I can't wait to see these two together ! I am so happy for P'Pope :)
P'Pope will extremely looking charming and charisma since this is a modern lakorn I trust P'Anne and P'Aew they will transform the classic Pope to a women heart throbbing man which will be obsess by pretty angels and Ploy will be his only one angels 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Thanks for the info, Alice. Finally there's info on this lakorn. :D
you welcome the schedule fitting already has the date but waiting for P'Anne to announce it

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit as tagged 
this is P'Pope at Star Stage
do anyone here reckon this picture Pope kind of looks like P'Au Thanakorn 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

P'Pope his getting ready to be the pra'ek along side 2 lovely angels Ploy and Jui 
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130212/151627/%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%9B%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2.html#.UUVfvheD_fw
http://pantip.com/topic/30259513
were close to the fitting 
btw anyone know how old is Jui? the thing i know she's younger than Pope/Ploy
another thing I'm wondering Ploy has a middle name call Leila her name is written as Ploy Leila Cherman Boonyasak
P'Woody call her Ploy Leila/Ploy Cherman i think once Ploy said we can call her either one 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

The fitting and opening ceremony will be held on 29 March; while the shooting will begin within the first 5 days in April.
credit thanks to AnneChineseFamily IG 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
They're having both the fitting and opening ceremony at the same time. March 29th is next Friday. :)
yes they will have it on the one go same day cos the first beginning week of April they will start the filming they probably do this cos Ploy she has madam dun start filming in May she's the busy bee while Pope and Jui is free P'Pope has a upcoming lakorn that his link to playing p'ek but waiting for a announcement