[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
things already been made and they chose Ploy cos she's loyal to Ch3 and Jui only just started its her first lakorn with Ch3

I can't force them to change, I know that. It would've been nice though. 

Alice said:
they were the 2nd version 

Haha. I know. I thought she asked for the previous version, so I wrote that, but then she said the "FIRST" version and I was like "Oops, Anne's version wasn't the first for sure" haha.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Love da artwork...Pope is perfectly perfect for this role! Looking forward to it :)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
cool :) said:
o my gosh, where was I?! a lakorn with pope,ploy, and jui . this is gonna be seeeet !gotta see this ! so sorry for the late entry XD. but anyways, i do think the n'eks are a bit hot for him but, pope can be really hot too. you guys shoud give him a chance, im sure you guys won't be disappointed. I've only watched 3 of his lakorns, Tawan Deard,game rak game rai and Buang. I LOVED his character in tawan deard -o my gosh i didnt mind him being the p'ek at all lol . in game rak game rai..he was so-so . buang on the other side wasn't my cup of tea,but i still love him. i only watched buang for him and noon haha. I  think his chemistry just depends on his n'eks. mint and pope did leave a good impression on mteamers in tawan deard. for me, he set the bar pretty high for acting and cuteness. his looks can be suitable to play with ploy. i just hope he CUTS HIS hair so it can look decent like his normal hairstyle though 555
you beat to me to post this, yes where have I been? I think I'm gonna die watching this lakorn. Pope's smile overdose

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Now, I'm curious who Ann's gonna choose to be the 2nd couple! Angie Hasting did such a good job as the youngest sister. It was sad that she and the guy didn't end up together bc he had an affair w/Tanya and she was pregnant w/his child :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lynnyang said:
Now, I'm curious who Ann's gonna choose to be the 2nd couple! Angie Hasting did such a good job as the youngest sister. It was sad that she and the guy didn't end up together bc he had an affair w/Tanya and she was pregnant w/his child :(
the older version Angie couple did have a happy ending, P'Anne has chosen Top Jaron to play that part right now not sure who play Angie's role maybe P'Anne might pick Gale to play as Ploy younger sister since Gale she was in punya chon kon krua

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I went back to re-read the storyline and o m g, so that means Top will be playing the bad guy in here,huh? Boo!! :thumbdown:
After reading the storyline, i am getting more exciting.hhehehe..i'm so ready for the fitting now.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Angie and her guy did NOT get each other, she went aboard to finish her studies and he decided to stop being a player.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
I went back to re-read the storyline and o m g, so that means Top will be playing the bad guy in here,huh? Boo!! :thumbdown:
After reading the storyline, i am getting more exciting.hhehehe..i'm so ready for the fitting now.
apparently Top character isn't rai his just a poochai jao chu 'playboy' but he really loves the n'ek younger sister 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lynnyang said:
Angie and her guy did NOT get each other, she went aboard to finish her studies and he decided to stop being a player.
oh thanks refreshing memory 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its almost March so fitting will be soon right now Ploy just had her fitting for madam dun she won't start filming till June and Pope his khun chai pawornruj is airing soon too 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
its almost March so fitting will be soon right now Ploy just had her fitting for madam dun she won't start filming till June and Pope his khun chai pawornruj is airing soon too 

Yeah, the fitting will come soon for STT...

Ploy look great in Madam Dun :)). Is good that she take that role, I think people will love her in that character:)).

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit as tagged - this pic is not samee tee tra its just to show how charming P'Pope is bet Pope/Ploy will be the next hot couple 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
LOL, Alice. Pope is a cutei for sure and Ploy looks so beautiful. :) I'm sure they'll be a hot couple.
not just hot but they look sexy, oh forgot to mention that Ploy/Pope will have lots of sweet scene from the older version there is a willing scene not sure if P'Anne she'll maintain that scene when its Pope/Ploy turn, older version P'Au and P'Anne did so many of the kissing joob joob I'm sure Pope he'll be confident I've seen his potential against Ester when they pair up in Buang