[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ringadingding said:
Honestly, I have no idea why it is Pope!  He is so not suitable for the role in STT!!!

I feel you.  No matter how many times I ask myself, I still cannot answer it. lol  They could have cast him in other lakorns, why this one?!  Not being harsh it's just that I feel very little chemistry from Pope to his nang'ek.  Ploy is hot so maybe she can convince people that she can bring the charm out of Pope. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
I feel you.  No matter how many times I ask myself, I still cannot answer it. lol  They could have cast him in other lakorns, why this one?!  Not being harsh it's just that I feel very little chemistry from Pope to his nang'ek.  Ploy is hot so maybe she can convince people that she can bring the charm out of Pope. lol
Ploy will make Pope improve himself that he can be a pra'ek so nobody don't have to complain about his image 
DaisyDukes* i like your expression 

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
Ploy will make Pope improve himself that he can be a pra'ek so nobody don't have to complain about his image 
DaisyDukes* i like your expression 

Lol. I hope so.  I never really watched Pope but yea, will give him chances to improve. :p

ringadingding

sarNie Egg
LoveAnne_T said:
I have to admit that I never watch Pope lakorn. But, I trust  Ann and the director P'Aew...Give him a chance to prove himself, don't judge him yet....
As far as I am concerned, Pope is appointed by Ch3 not PAnn.  Pope said it himself in an interview in mid Nov, that he has been appointed to act in Samee by someone in Ch 3's management but has not been contacted by Ann.  Besides, in the recent interviews, Ann only mentioned "probably" / "maybe" Pope and in a very reluctant way, unlike how she announced Ploy and Jui.  Hence, it is pretty obvious that Ann didnt pick Pope herself.

DaisyDukes* said:

Exactly!!!! Dont take me wrong, I am not against Pope.  But to those who have watched the old version of Samee may realise, the pra'ek has to be mature, charming and charismatic enough to make nang'eks 1 and 2 to fight over for him and even risk their lives to be with the guy.  No offence, Pope may have outstanding acting skills, he may have the "Pra'ek" look, BUT it is so NOT convincing seeing girls like Ploy and Jui to fight over for Pope's look / maturity.  Sorry, charm / appearance is something that cannot be brought out from other people.  

I understand ch 3 is trying hard to "sell" Pope, but come on... pick another lakorn!!   Why ruining Ann's??? :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
ringadingding said:
As far as I am concerned, Pope is appointed by Ch3 not PAnn.  Pope said it himself in an interview in mid Nov, that he has been appointed to act in Samee by someone in Ch 3's management but has not been contacted by Ann.  Besides, in the recent interviews, Ann only mentioned "probably" / "maybe" Pope and in a very reluctant way, unlike how she announced Ploy and Jui.  Hence, it is pretty obvious that Ann didnt pick Pope herself.

Exactly!!!! Dont take me wrong, I am not against Pope.  But to those who have watched the old version of Samee may realise, the pra'ek has to be mature, charming and charismatic enough to make nang'eks 1 and 2 to fight over for him and even risk their lives to be with the guy.  No offence, Pope may have outstanding acting skills, he may have the "Pra'ek" look, BUT it is so NOT convincing seeing girls like Ploy and Jui to fight over for Pope's look / maturity.  Sorry, charm / appearance is something that cannot be brought out from other people.  

I understand ch 3 is trying hard to "sell" Pope, but come on... pick another lakorn!!   Why ruining Ann's??? :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Agree with you...Even CH3 pick Pope to be pra-ek in STT. I hope Ann and P'Aew will make the best out of it.....I know they can do it......Go Go Ann, P'Aew.....Pope you can do this, make all of your fans proud :))..I'm not worry about Ploy and Jui because I know they are great...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I trust P'Anne and Khun Aew they will make us impress of Pope and Ploy she will come out amazing and sexy since she's playing n'ek but a versatile one she is nice and mean at the same time 

ringadingding

sarNie Egg
InMessy said:
I think P’Pope just need such a chance to prove himself ...
:rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:
Well as I said earlier, it's not a matter of whether he has the ability.. it's about his appearance - whether or not his appearance suits the character in the story.  To make it worse, the nang'eks are Ploy and Jui - two very stunning and sexy women, it's really not convincing for them to fight over for him..... 

(Again, dont take me wrong.. i am just angry with ch 3's decision.. )

Lizzy K

sarNie Egg
Awww man...I never come to any of these forums but then I saw this and just have to say I'm saddened. Samee tree tra was the first lakorn that made me appreciate and fall in love with Ann. Her acting was supurb!! I still own this lakorn on vhs lol. I don't think any remake of this lakorn will be as great as the one with Ann (in my opinion).

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Come on girls....Lets just wait and enjoy this drama....Ann as a producer and P'Aew as a director will make STT become popular again. We have to trust our Ann, okay??? Let support Ann and all the cast for STT.....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LoveAnne_T said:
Come on girls....Lets just wait and enjoy this drama....Ann as a producer and P'Aew as a director will make STT become popular again. We have to trust our Ann, okay??? Let support Ann and all the cast for STT.....
i agree with you since we both love P'Anne and we have trust in her ppl who come to complain and not satisfy cos of the new casting but just ignore those commenting 

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnne_T said:

Alice said:
i agree with you since we both love P'Anne and we have trust in her ppl who come to complain and not satisfy cos of the new casting but just ignore those commenting 
Fine I will stop here...Just enjoy the drama...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
InMessy said:
Fine I will stop here...Just enjoy the drama...
those ppl that came to this thread to complain cos they dislike our Ploy and Pope coupling each other I think P'Anne she has a very clever eyes Pope/Ploy pair will success 
for those who is not satisfied then don't enter to this thread just complaining and waste time then don't come, were here to support P'Anne, STT 2013, Ploy/Pope/Jui 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
updates from Annechinesefamily Instagram 
fitting and opening ceremony is next month in March and shooting will be in April 
100% pra'ek will be P'Pope and nang'ek is P'Ploy Chermarn 

SonYukView4ever

wow, April is fast approaching considering that this is Feb now. wow!!! excited!!
so far, there are four good lakorn to look forward to for me. :p

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I think P'Pope he has a lot of potential, but he hasn't been offer a challenging role to prove his acting skills! But in this one if being the pra'ek and pairing up w/Ploy, I'm 100% sure he'll be recognized :) Let's just all be open-minded and stay tune to watch the lakorns, likewise, don't judge a book, by it's cover...