[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
WOW is da praek is really Pope than i happy for him meaning more praek role for Pope! Jui is such a gorgeous actress and since she said long along tat she want challenged role, here it is...here is wat she ask for! Tat mean my ploy will be calm and kind with no red lipstick while Jui will be wild and out of control hehehe tat will be wat i'll be looking forward to aha!
Ploy though she's nang'ek but she's not that nice, calm her character is something similar Chompoo playing as Pimnapa who yells and aow tae jai tua eng which means think good about herself always wanted to win but Ploy won't be those rai that goes and threaten people she'll get bullied by Jui in here in the other hand Jui she's nice the outside or in front of you but she is poisonous at the back and inside herself

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for da correction...guest u figure i never watch da old version lol! Anyways i'm so looking forward to this lakorn!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Seems interesting, both girls are beautiful. They're not on my top list, but I will watch this. Jui as n'rai is definitely something new, she's always been n'ek. Ploy is a versatile actress, she can go from playing a very mean and bratty villain to a very sweet and innocent n'ek. I haven't seen the original, but seems like a good one. OMG!!! Pope is going to be in here, I'm not sure if it's a confirmed, but if Pope is in here, it will be great. Glad he's getting more p'ek roles. The casting is good :)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
TBH i just realized that Ann products her old drama's she re-makes them, like PCKK and this. Y? 
She use to said on the interview that she want to produce something that she is comfortable with first because she is new and she want to learn more and take it slowly. For Ann,to become successful she always respect and learn from others, that is why she still very successful and love by people in Entertainment Industry :))).

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wait....what !? Pope is the pra ek !? And with Ploy. Whaaaa !? This should be sizzlinggggg lol
I, too also wonder why Anne is re-making her lakorns ?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
Wait....what !? Pope is the pra ek !? And with Ploy. Whaaaa !? This should be sizzlinggggg lol
I, too also wonder why Anne is re-making her lakorns ?
cos it success na jah, yes its Pope with Ploy but they just didn't reveal him as p'ek yet since this will start opening in April a good gift for Songkran Festival 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
YES!!!! Finally, Ann confirms that Pope is the pra'ek!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Anne just announce the pra'ek is P'Pope and nang'ek is P'Ploy thanks to P'Dolly for the info

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
They start working and planning for STT....P'Aew going to be a director for STT....This drama going to be really good...

cr: as tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LoveAnne_T said:
They start working and planning for STT....P'Aew going to be a director for STT....This drama going to be really good...

cr: as tagged
that is great news thanks 4 sharing LoveAnne_T