[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ah right this is the one with Anne and Tanya right? I like Anne's version very much. Pra'ek is less significant. I dont know if Jui will pull out the sexy rai that Tanya did though??

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
ah right this is the one with Anne and Tanya right? I like Anne's version very much. Pra'ek is less significant. I dont know if Jui will pull out the sexy rai that Tanya did though??
I think Jui will okay for nang rai. Maybe she fit for nang rai more than nang-ek. We have to wait and see how she will do. I like the old version of Ann and Tanya too, they did such a great job on that version.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
she's not sexy rai but more of a nice outside but inside she's very poisonous and evil jealousy Ploy will play a sexy sassy character that Anne played she's rai too but more of a girly type but inside she's very kind and nice she's aggressive that is why Anne chose Ploy to play her role and they had a good choice of choosing Pope to play as
Pisoot P'Au Thanakorn robotic role his shy to approach a girl and Ploy she's the one that will make him fall inlove and obsess of her

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hm, Interesting. Pope as p'ek? Like him a lot. I think Yui can be a good rai eversince I saw Prajun Lai Payak.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
don't judge a book by it's cover, i'll wait for pix n preview....i got no complaint about the choices..esp. w/ ploy

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I don't like Jui -- that's just my opinion.

Chompoo would've been a better choice cuz she shined more playing rai, especially in DSST..... but too bad she rejected the role.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
In the article above, it only stated Ploy and Jui, Pope wasn't mentioned. So is it really confirmed Pope in here?

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Jui is waiting for CH3's confirmation

http://sugar-daily.com/jui-warattaya-waiting-for-confirmation-from-ch3-to-land-role-in-samee-for-anne/

so pretty much, when Ch3 nods their head, the filming will be starting

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
May seems very far but I'll wait just to see P'Pope and P'Ploy another one of Pteam but the lovely Pteam will always be Por T and Ploy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
off topic SJ Series and Buang Barp visited each other
look at Pope and Ploy standing

credit as tagged