[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I know that there is one n'ek and what I mean second n'ek is n'rai. Both of the two characters in this lakorn
are both the main character and they both rai. I call both of them as n'ek. For me second n'ek sounds better then n'rai.
I hope you understand what I mean.
oh ok ka yep i understand now
oh btw were almost reaching the confirmation announcing the casts

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
I think this is the vdo clip lilmissmii is talking about.Not sure if it is but Anne did mentions Ploy is nang'ek for sure but as for pra'ek and nang'rai they're unconfirm.

Start at 2:03
yes, this is the video i was talking about.. Sorry, i saw the video off mydootv and i don't know how to rip it and post it onto youtube.

Thanks for positing it up ^_^

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
I want to see Ploy with either Smart, Ken, Tik, or Rome. I hope Anne will choose one of this as p'ek.
I am fine if she choose a different one. I want to see Ploy with different p'ek not always the same.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

http://www.pantip.co.../A12955242.html
guys i have another feeling that we might be seeing a reunion of Mart with Ploy
look at this fan made they chose Noon ploy older sister to play her older sis in here and Ester she's the youngest, Pope/Ester i hope P'Anne consider them
I dont want pa'ek to be Mart...NO! Ploy is too pretty for him. lol I will not feel any chemistry if he's pa'ek!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
DAM! Da fans request r good!!! Like for real! But don't really buying Smart but he cute with his dimple lol...I love each and everyone but I want a comfirmation like now!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want to see Ploy with either Smart, Ken, Tik, or Rome. I hope Anne will choose one of this as p'ek.
I am fine if she choose a different one. I want to see Ploy with different p'ek not always the same.
the one on there that Ploy hasn't play with are Rome and Tik

fanchompoo1996

sarNie Hatchling
if chompoo accept this lakorn with nang rai role while the false see plerng chompoo well with my nang rai role think chompoo should reject this lakorn