[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
yes, and i'm still confused, lol but it's ok...it like chinese ancient drama they remake the same 1 every yrs.

What I was thinking of was Joy S & Pol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes, and i'm still confused, lol but it's ok...it like chinese ancient drama they remake the same 1 every yrs.

What I was thinking of was Joy S & Pol
Joy S&Pol they also has the word samee in it but samee tee tra is different kind of story
both are families with a married couple Pol/Joy is a revenge but Au/Anne just a romance
drama

onahc

sarNie Elites
Whoever gets this role has to do a lot of romantic scenes with the lead actor. Anne and Au did an awesome job playing husband and wife, they were so believable!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Whoever gets this role has to do a lot of romantic scenes with the lead actor. Anne and Au did an awesome job playing husband and wife, they were so believable!
talking about extreme romance I'm thinking of Rome and Chompoo, Ateam want to see Aff
play nang'ek rai cos Anne role is like that

onahc

sarNie Elites
talking about extreme romance I'm thinking of Rome and Chompoo, Ateam want to see Aff
play nang'ek rai cos Anne role is like that

I have never scene p'ek and n'ek in a tub together, or sleeping together with legs crossing each other until Ann and Au, and probably won't again. They took it to the next level, which made their portrayal of husband/wife so real.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Anne is such a daring Thai actress. You will never see anyone come as close to her with such scenes. I remember her and Nok kind of making out in Plerng Boon and her and willy as well.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
This was my fav Ann lakorn. Her character was awesome. I loved her 2 sisters in here too, Aff's mom in Prajun See Roong and Angie Hastings. In fact the whole family was just perfect, including the mom and dad. That's a tall order for a remake, to get the family right, cause I think the family dynamic was just as important as the leading couple.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have never scene p'ek and n'ek in a tub together, or sleeping together with legs crossing each other until Ann and Au, and probably won't again. They took it to the next level, which made their portrayal of husband/wife so real.
they also a real kissing between Au and Anne as well

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This was my fav Ann lakorn. Her character was awesome. I loved her 2 sisters in here too, Aff's mom in Prajun See Roong and Angie Hastings. In fact the whole family was just perfect, including the mom and dad. That's a tall order for a remake, to get the family right, cause I think the family dynamic was just as important as the leading couple.
I'm hoping for Rome and Chompoo as the new pra'nang they portray a very good
husband/wife in mia taeng and I'm sure they'll do good as the new Au and Anne

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
this is also one of my fave Ann lakorns. There is going to be alot of pressure on the producer and director to select the casting. I think p'da of lakorn thai produced the last verison w/ Ann & Au. Not only did she do a good job casting the main leads but the rest of the cast. Everyone did a great job portraying their characters, esp Ann & Tanya, who both won TOP Awards that year and I just love the relationship Ann had with each one of her family members. For example:

1. The Grandpa: It was obvious she was his favorite grandchild. He did anything and everything for her. He bought her a house as a wedding present and even went to the club/pub with her after her divorce. )Could you ever imagine yourself going to the club with your grandpa?! i couldnt lol)
2. The Dad: Even though he was not around much in the beginning due to his issues w/the mom, he was always there to offer her advice. Most importantly he gave up his friendship w/ praek;s mom even though nothing was going on just so Ann and Au could get married.
3. The Mom: P'Dang Tanya did a wonderful job portraying the mom. I wish they would cast her again! Even though she was annoying at first, she started to show her soft side towards the end. I loved how the sisters would always have Ann's back and help hide her relationship from the mom knowing she would go off lol without her, the lakorn would just be a drama, she was the comedy lol
4. The sisters: All three girl did a superb job that they could pass as sisters in real life.There was no jealousy or competition between them. Just pure love and support. The oldest sister would be the one to help Ann and clean everything up every time Ann makes a mistake. The younger sis was like her partner in crime lol she was also the one to set pra ek and nang ek on their first date.

What I like most about the lakorn is that it teaches you that money can't buy everything especially happiness. Ann's family had all the money in the world but most of time everyone was always arguing (mainly with the mom lol) However, no matter what happened, they always had each other's back and at the end of the day, nothing is more important than FAMILY.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Anne said her 2nd lakorn that she's producing she would like to starr in it so I'm not sure how true this is.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anne said her 2nd lakorn that she's producing she would like to starr in it so I'm not sure how true this is.
she probably take on the maturer role in here
I'm very curious cos I don't want to see Susie play Tanya role she is very rai and she has a tragic ending

tinah

sarNie Coma
^no, anne mentioned in her next lakorn as the produce she wants to starr in it too so I'm not sure will she be remaking this lakorn.

somp9

sarNie Adult
how about Matt/Great as leads. they will be awsome.

I'm hoping CH3 would remake Pol/Joy in Samee.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
how about Matt/Great as leads. they will be awsome.

I'm hoping CH3 would remake Pol/Joy in Samee.
wow Somp9 u had a great idea pairing Great/Matt and Ch3 to remake Samee but its a complicated thing to wish for