[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
update
Khun Nok Jariya said this new samee doesn't focus much on the Thai/Chinese cultural thing 
I understand this is a remake and they can change whatever they want...if this is not about the Thai/Chinese family relationship then what the heck is this lakorn about...they minus well change the lakorn title too...!!!!

And the main focus/ plot of the previous version was about the nek pride and acceptance of pek family and where they r from lol...roll eyes...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
WTH the whole point of the lakorn was about the Chinese vs Thai thing. I never really liked how Maker J handled lakorns, I love Nok Jariya but none of her lakorns have made me happy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sophia456 said:
I understand this is a remake and they can change whatever they want...if this is not about the Thai/Chinese family relationship then what the heck is this lakorn about...they minus well change the lakorn title too...!!!!

And the main focus/ plot of the previous version was about the nek pride and acceptance of pek family and where they r from lol...roll eyes...
I don't know what's up with Makers Group lately see like i told this new samee won't turn out good like the original they mess up the storyline even choosing the wrong casting Great/Alex look nothing like a Chinese and Preem doesn't look Thai either, they should had gone off choosing an A-List or choosing someone that their figure suited the role this new version already a ruin at the start i want to message to the director why they should be careful of choosing their cast

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cupid Candy said:
WTH the whole point of the lakorn was about the Chinese vs Thai thing. I never really liked how Maker J handled lakorns, I love Nok Jariya but none of her lakorns have made me happy.
not only her teams but the whole Makers Group company lately their lakorn isn't that good

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A shout out i would never want to see Samee been remade under Makers Group teams somehow i wish Samee is produce by Broadcast or Tv Scene 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
i can only hope that they'll surprise us .. like how we were shocked with JLR and NAMPUENG KOM.
that is a different situation cos back then Makers Group creation is still fine but now their lakorn isn't as good

cecilia

Staff member
^I can't say .. it really depends on one taste ..  One might not like it now .. but once it's air .. one might turn around to like it .. Take for example, I was so against KOBO-BIE but now .. i'm obsessed with it .. but that's my case ^___^

I will have to put my judgement away and wait to see the result to finalize my preferences .. as of now, i look forward to it since i like Joy and Pol's version so so much ^____^

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
If nok jariya not gonna make a big deal about Thai-Chinese relationship then this remake is probably be about nek family in debt and nek will marry pek for money..misunderstand one another... Fall in love...the typical lakorn then...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow so this will br like a total different lakorn?? Wat da piont of remaking a old lakorn when ur just about to change mostly da theme??? Its kind of wierd lol

fanny

sarNie Adult
I Dnt mind little change here and there because remake can be change in someway. Definitely I would not want to watch lakorn that is remake, but follow the old script. Script to script, word by word, scenes by scenes. What is the point of remake then might as well watch the old version right. I saw couples of lakorns that are remake by other channel, that they did everything exactly like the old one. That's too boring...I like ch.3 style of REMAKE! We all have our favorite lakorns and when it is to be remake we want it certain way or almost exact. We have the right opinion on lakorn we like and don't like. Let's all wait and see how it turn out.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Yes...that is what I am saying...if u r gonna change the theme/main idea of the lakorn then why don't u change the title to something other than "samee" and let another company remake it..and it doesn't have to be word by word like the original...

U certainly can tell that it is gonna b different just by the casts..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i don't know what u guys think but to me this version is wrecked already i think if this been remade under another company i will say they will be more careful of choosing the pra'nang cos its the one main thing that help this lakorn move on a good one and attracts the audience just look at P'Anne she remaking her own lakorn samee tee tra she made a good choice choosing Ploy cos she knows she will do a success

teasingonly555

sarNie Egg
i like great, i like preem, i like alex. thus i cut the cast some slack, but like all ya have already expresses, the chinese vs thai theme is the pillar of samee. will be waiting to see how this unveils. am not saying this is totally ruined now, just more curious on what exactly is the plotline being remakes into then?

cecilia

Staff member
maybe they'll change it a bit .. like how they change Mark to be Arabian Thai or something like that in Roy Marn.  There were changes in there as well to keep up with today's lifestyle.  P'Nok stated in that morning show that it will not focus much on the Chinese/Thai theme .. b/c nowadays, society seems to accept and embrace that part of culture ... it made senses to me WHY she's changing it and focus it more on business competition .. If it take place in the old day like how Koo Gum was w/the war then yes it makes sense that they should keep the theme the way it is.  All i can say is .. be patient and wait for this ...b/c P'Nok is pretty good with her lakorn.  Her latest, MY LOVING FAKE HUSBAND, became one of my favorite of the year .. therefore, i assumed that this remake will turn out well.