[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

daisydukes*2

sarNie Egg
LOL. it would be a slap in the face if Mark was in here with Kim again. lmao. I don't think Mark will be in here even though he's a HOT choice..LOL. Ken P isn't attractive but I like someone that looks physically fit with Kim to fit pra'nang role.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
They still haven't decided? I loved Pol and Joy in this. Whoever the new cast is has to have the acting skills and I will cheer them on.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
HMMMM I would love to see Mark in this role, I think he's a better actor than Ken but his baby face is not suited for the role but ch3 doesn't care nowadays, they'll cast anyone for anything. Sadly Mr. Prin wouldn't even be considered for the role.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My statement on Mark not being considered for the role isn't combined with my statement of Ch3 not caring. Perhaps my sentence structure is confusing.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
It would be nice if they choose Chompoo and Rome. I do love Kim but this lakorn needs someone with more experience. I saw
Ken p. in rang gao, especially the rape scene I thought he didn't pull it off like ken t. did.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Personally, I think P'Ken T matches the role bc his acting is very natural and this lakorn was very good! Ken could've pulled off this character and made it shine. But what are the chances of him being in here?! As for the nang'ek, I think either Aff or Janie could pull it off bc they just fit right into Joy's character as the type of a young Thai woman who puts pride/reputation first. But I doubt either girl would be in here. I love Kim, but I think she looks too look-kreung to play this role. As for Ken P, umm...he's still a little too stiff so nah....But whoever the pra'nangs turn out to be, I'd still tune in and watch the lakorn bc I loved it :)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
oh lordy.... Kimberly again? ughhh that sucks big time now..... as much as i like Ken P, i still dont think that he'll match this kinda role... anyways i loved it with p'Phol playing as the p'ek and i wish he can do it again in this new version lmfao jkjk.... but if i had to choose, the 2 that i think will or can fit the category would have to be Nadech and Margie :) i think they both have the potential ;) if not then i think that this lakorn would be a waste with Kim lmfao.....

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Kimberly isn't that bad, I actually think she has a  lot of potential, I don't think Nadech will match the role, but Margie, maybe, she's talented too.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mark in my opinion is most suitable for the role; hot, handsome and beautiful faced pra'ek. Lol =P Throwing in my love and my bias in there. lmao.  But unfortunately I know for sure Mark will not be in here because I don't think CH3 will want to put MK back to back. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Lol I also want Kim to experiment with new actors so I am still rooting for Ken P.  I think he's a good choice so far!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Nah, I don't think Por would look good for the role, but like some say, it depends on the person, Haha