[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
rak pathinan was ok...i lost interest mid-way though I'm a mint, kim and alex fan...i perfer mart over Ken p. acting wise...i think the mid-generation will do good with the drama...

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I don't think Kim has had horrible scripts. She is one of the lucky ones that has received some of the best scripts compared to the newbies in her generation. Kim hasn't had many lakorns either. TH was good. 3nnt was good in my opinion. There was Rak Patihaan which I didn't watch because Mart was a no-no. lol Then PCKK which was her highlight! (hehe) So far, Kim has done four lakorns only and all the rest are still coming in/filming. In comparison to other newbies, most of Kim's lakorns are good or better scripted.

----
If Kim was confirmed in Samee, it would be really interesting. I see Ken P as pra'ek because he looks older, having a mature look that is suitable for Kim. He's tall too so thats a bonus!
I loved 3NNT too -- that's when my MK obsession began.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I loved 3NNT too -- that's when my MK obsession began.
I know I wasn't there to spazz when 3nnt aired but I did watch it when it aired because Mark was my love. LOL. I really adore Kim as an actress and even with Mark too. Kim shows maturity in her interviews and she has good self-composure in her, which I love.

I was just watching Ratree Somosorn with MK/3NNT! My god, Num Kumchai made me LAUGH soooooooooooooo hard every single time he teases Mark or when Kim gets teased about her weight. Gosh, so laughable, funny but also kind of mean in a way yet still very enjoyable after all.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yeah, i wasn't there to spazz either when it aired. I didn't plan on watching 3NNT at first because i thought the whole cast/storyline was gonna be boring..... and i thought MK were gonna be an awkward couple too..... but they proved me wrong. Heheh.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Onach, I too agreed that the role is not suitable for a a newbie cause the role is very mature. so it should be someone from the older gen. If its ken that mean they would need someone who looks way younger than him for the other siblings.
I totally agree. And I'm not fond of Kim, I just don't think she is n'ek material.

SonYukView4ever

Yeah, i wasn't there to spazz either when it aired. I didn't plan on watching 3NNT at first because i thought the whole cast/storyline was gonna be boring..... and i thought MK were gonna be an awkward couple too..... but they proved me wrong. Heheh.
Lol, I agreed. I think Kim has too much potential that some people fail to recognize it. The problem I see in some people is that they don't even watch a lakorn of her and all they do is criticize her. It's pointless.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim is one of the best new rising star out there. All her lakorn had been very enjoyable and successful. I enjoyed every one of them. Being a newby, It's amazing that she can film 2 lakorn at the same time and make each character so different.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, I agree with you. Kim is very talented and can take on many different roles, thats one of the reasons i like her as an actress. also, her personality in reality is amazing as well.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i agree. kim is a talent new actress. she can do many different roles that other cant do and not take on same role over and over again. i like to see her in this lakorn and challenge herself and prove everybody wrong.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I like Kim and thought she was great in her 1st lakorn role, RP I didn;t think her character was that diff. from Nam, or 3nnt..... The only lakorn I really watch of Kim is her 1st one, didn;t finish RP...soundtrack is awesome and Lovely...so looking fwd to this new role in Raeng Prata..w/nadech...as for this well see...

SonYukView4ever

I am not defending Kim but to be fair to her, I can say the other newbies in her generation are worst than her. The newbies in her generation have poorer acting skills and take repetitive roles as well. Kim on the other hand has had diverse roles. Not saying others opinions are wrong but when criticizing Kim perhaps you should look into those newbies who enter the industry the same time as Kim and who HAS NOT even shown improvement at all or still stuck with the same repetitive roles. Some even got resorted to supporting, others had a stop in their career like Marie Brenner, who has been silent after two failed lakorn. Even some so called "popular" actresses failed to challenge themselves. At least Kim manages to accept versatile roles.

At this rate, Kim shouldn't be compared to the OLDER generations because they have been in the industry for their whole life and yet only a few could go so far. Others failed poorly. Even Kim has improved greatly compared to some elder actresses who still CANNOT act period. Among the newbies, Kim is most promising.

I'm happy the elders of CH3 see the capabilities in Kim and continue to provide her good scripts. For anyone that has issue with Kim as an actress can just go watch your favorites because you don't have to criticize her if you never watch her lakorn. It is unfair, sickening to some extent to repetitively put her down.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Samee? Kim and Ken P., huh? They're compatible looks-wise. Only time will tell how far their talent will take them. They're still fairly new to the industry and unless they magically transform into professionals, they will be a bit rusty and will face plenty of constructive criticism. I follow neither of them and I haven't completely watched a lakorn from the both of them, but I have seen short cuts of RN 2012 and PCCK 2012, and I must say (with good intentions) that although Ken and Kim aren't too bad, they do need a lot of work still. They have potential, they can either make it big or not. Criticism, good or bad, should be the foundation of ones strength.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Actually, I don't know what Kim has to make me like her this much. Out all the cutie and hottie newbies from Ch7 and Ch3. I choose to watch only her lakorns and I don't bother to watch any lakorn from the other people right now. But I still has my other favourites stars from the older generation like Bee, Pong,Jonhny, Ann,Aom,Willy... that I don't really follow their work right now.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Kim is one of the best new rising star out there. All her lakorn had been very enjoyable and successful. I enjoyed every one of them. Being a newby, It's amazing that she can film 2 lakorn at the same time and make each character so different.
Agree with you. To each their own. :)