[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Today's episode was blah. I am glad that Naem had her closure. I actually like her, the roles could have been switched, Pitta is a better actress. I am just confused how did everyone come love each other. Glad Pran is finally dead but I expected he would just land his ass in jail but no they gave him a typical death ending.

Katerine

Butterfly123
i'm with you fun, today's episode was just blah...
pran's dead good karma will always bite you in the arse.
pleased Neam got closure.
last episode tomorrow no more Koey :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Tomorrow is the last day. Last episode. So sad. :(

I find it kind of weird that Mark want to married Kim out of the blue.When they haven;t
even start dating yet and when Mark is just "hitting" on her atm.hahahha. But whatever.
At least they going to get married and get each other same with the other two couples!!

:)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
This is a flop to me... Despite loving the koey scenes this lakorn is a dissapointment me.. It's just like a ch 7 lakorn .. Beginning was good.. Drag in the middle with useless scenes n scenes that doesn't fit and then a rush ending I'm sorry to say this but I'm glad it's ending .. But koey will be in my heart forever!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah, i'm pretty disappointed with this lakorn. I love the romance, silliness between the three boys, and etc. That was it. They totally rushed everything. Maybe 2-3 more episodes would of had help fit in all those missing pieces.
Todays episode was alright. The only good part was Koey...like always. lol
It was cute how Wat rushed to see fai when he heard that she went to see naem at her house.
Pran is so...... :wackonut: lol
Thee was so silly. Asking the boys on what he should wear when he goes and see Phao's mother. I hope she approves him tmr. lol :coverlaf:
Well, at least there wasn't much drama, you know? ahaha

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i like aew and krit the most at the moment,
now that she's free it's funny how krit openly courts her, even aew can't help but smile at his innocence

i'm also glad that korn has aew's brother now, she deserves someone who cares only about her and makes her happy

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i was so excited about this lakorn and i just can't get into it...in the old version ell broke up with the b/f and her and krit were "friends" for a bit r whatever...dunno...scene were also equal

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
i like aew and krit the most at the moment,
now that she's free it's funny how krit openly courts her, even aew can't help but smile at his innocence

i'm also glad that korn has aew's brother now, she deserves someone who cares only about her and makes her happy
They changed the script that made
Markim more romantic and dramatic.Along with the popularity of 3NNT, I'm delighted to see Markim join in activities together frequently now :woot2:

I appreciate Woosen's charactor.She's so nice.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i was so excited about this lakorn and i just can't get into it...in the old version ell broke up with the b/f and her and krit were "friends" for a bit r whatever...dunno...scene were also equal
Yeah that was just too fast on Aew's part, I would have liked it better if she broke up with her boyfriend earlier, refuse to date men for the time being and be friends with Krit for a while and then have her realize her feeling. I know it is a remake so there are bound to changes but if it does no justification then it is just outrageously .... you feel in the blank lol

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Like most of you, I felt like this lakorn was a bit of a rush. It was really good to me but everything happened so fast. I mean, just out of the blue, Thee confesses his love for Lamphao. Again, Lamphao confesses her love for Thee...all too quickly. As for Aew and Krit, Krit decides to make a move on Aew just too sudden and then he plans to propose to her. So far, this is a really great lakorn but I have a few minor issues to complain about:
1. Kim's wardrobe- like wtf is she wearing?! I know she works for a motorcycle company and she gotta look cool and all but her clothes and hairdo in here make her look ten years older. She needs a new stylist.
2. the pace of the lakorn as I have mentioned above- it's rushed. period.
3. Naem's role- I know she's supposed to be sassy and mean and all but I feel like she overreacts sometimes. When that happens, I just want to throw her a chill pill.
Other than that, all is good! :thumbsup:

Katerine

Butterfly123
in a sense I'm glad this is over b/c it was rushed >.<
i mean i'll miss my Koey :p but that about it.
the first few weeks it was alright nice flow then last week it start to seemed rushed and i could not make sense of some scenes and i'm one of those people who can watch something in FF mood and understand it still.

i am praying Markim next lakorn will be better.

EDIT: Was their budget small?? B/C Phao always had the same shoes on!!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Overall, it ended beautifully! But I expected more ): I think they rushed the ending &spent to many scenes focusing on Wat &Naem's problem! As for Krit &Aew they had a lot of sweet scenes, but I expected more "love" scenes, lmao...but oh well, he kissed her at the end &it pretty much paid it off, haha

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Anyone one know what lakorn replace this lakorn. Glad naem is have happy life too. Will miss Kim n mark,but it ok cuz both of them still have one together :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anyone one know what lakorn replace this lakorn. Glad naem is have happy life too. Will miss Kim n mark,but it ok cuz both of them still have one together :thumbsup:
Mou Prab Por Look Orn P'Num and P'Vicky is airing after this the 20th January ja

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Katerine, Lol. I was just thinking about that last night. I don't know why they made her wear the same shoe te whole time. I mean couldn't they find another pair of high high heel?! lol They wanted her to look tall-ish next to the others since she's so short.
As for her clothing, it's short because if she wears long skirts and etc., she'll looks shorter. I don't know what show it was but they were talking about height and clothing. Like what you're suppose to wear to show that you have at least legs. lol shorter people should wear something a little above the knee. Something like that. Ahahaha
Anyways, today's episode...I feel like it was revolving around Thee and Phao a lot...since I saw many scenes of them today. lol I love how he was so nervous when he went to meet her mom. Also, how he's so sweet and caring towards her. Gosh his smile is so cute. xD
Their scenes together got me all giggling like crazy. Lol
He's such a sweetheart now. <3
The marriage scene was something. Ahahhaa
I'm glad Naem found somebody knew. Also, yay. Korn and Oh? got married. :)
Although it was rushed, I loved the proposal scenes and ALL OF KOEY's scenes together.
And guess what? Koey had MORE THAN 5 minutes of a scene together in today's episode. Lol
I don't know what else to watch anymore. I'm sad this Lakorns ended. I'm not gonna get to see Koey together anymore. I feel like their chances of reuniting is very rare...unless people are obsess with these two together over in Thailand. Probably not since they seem to be more into Mark-Toey. Lolol