[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Katerine

Butterfly123
i watched todays episode and i dunno if it b/c i've still got a little fever or not, but i felt this episode was just blah... it just didn't seem to fit in place,seemed rushed :(

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Nam should get with Kim's ex.
LMFAO! I totally agree. Naem and Pran deserve each other.
As for the lakorn itself, it only gets better. Lovin today's episode especially the part where Thee tells Krit the truth that he loves Phao and asking him for advice. Krit was like, "a playboy like you is asking for advice from a dummy like me?" LOL!

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, so Bentley is officially my favorite character off this lakorn right now. She's so natural and her facial expressions are priceless!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
The new year have already started with a bunch of terrible lakorns. Yes I consider this lakorn as one of them. As much as I love Ken and Toey chemistry the storyline fell flat. Same applies to all the couples. My favorite character has to be Krit. Krit deserve some better friends and a girlfriend!!! The writer already ruin Thee and Phao when out of nowhere he confessed his feelings. It seem as if he only fell in love with her because she started revealing some skin. It would have been nice to see Phao stop bothering Thee and he comes to realize he needs her. That would have been more believable.

Today there was cute scenes of Koey and this is the only reason why I am still sticking around. I think everything was too slow in the beginning and too rushed toward the last 3 episode. I wonder how they are going to make Phao fall in love with Thee.

I don't like Wat anymore lol I would have shot him in the heart if I was Naem. Annoying and controlling but it felt like she really did love Wat and her selfishly wanting to change Wat career made it as if she wanted from him was fame and wealth. I blame the scripting for such a bad turnout.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
same...i couldn't even watch it...i'll stick to the original..in the original Pao stop annoying Thee and she didn't need to reveal skin n be sexy..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I really need to catch up on the episodes. >< So none of the couples are together officially yet???
Mark and Kim keep on growing on me more and more. They look so good together!

fun

Expired Sarnie
same...i couldn't even watch it...i'll stick to the original..in the original Pao stop annoying Thee and she didn't need to reveal skin n be sexy..
I did a lot of skipping. I think I spent about 10 minutes watching today's episode.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Finally we get to see Thee carrying Phao. But...how awkward that she had to hold her skirt up. Her wardrobe is pretty and girly, but they shoulda let her wear something other than short skirts so much.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Only two more days of 3NNT. :( I'm so sad. No more of the boys. I am so totally going to buy this lakorn when it come out. This time for sure. :)

Today episode was good! I especially love the ending. I love all the couples in here!!Especially when Ken is running after Toey and telling everyone he's her boyfriend!!! You go Ken! That's what I'm talking!!! Tell them all who you are and what is your relationship with Toey!!! :) I have to admit it that i like it way much better when Ken is chasing after Toey and telling everyone he's her man instead of her in the beginning when she tell everyone she's his girl.ahahha. Ken so cute in this episode!!

Mark is too darn good!!! I Love him a lot in here. :D He is too good. Ha.He's such a Dork! Telling Kim's Brother that he's hitting on his sister! Ha. Priceless,Baby!!! Love it!
Kim: "This is Krit(Whatever his character name is.Ha.),my boss."
Mark"...I'm also a guy who is hitting on her too..."ahahhaha Love it... Too Cute,Mark.
I Like it very much.Tell that girl that you want her and only her and that you're hitting
on her. Mark saying to Kim when he was going to go buy drinks for them " ... I'm doing this
as a duty of a guy hitting on you not b/c i am your boss..." hahahahah, Love it again!!!
I believe that's what he say, its around those line!!hahahah.

Boy/Marie scenes Oh no..tomorrow it look like she wants to break up with Boy b/c she overheard what his mom was saying to him. Not Good,Man. Ha. I Like that scene when Marie was just reading about Mark and Kim on the newspaper that Boy was so Bored b/c his own gf isn't even paying attention or keeping him company at all.ahhahahaha.

<3

Okay, so Bentley is officially my favorite character off this lakorn right now. She's so natural and her facial expressions are priceless!!!
Billie, the secretary? She deserves every penny of her salary in M Group and more. :lolyup: I'd like to see the actress in more lakorns.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Nam is one crazy ass biatch!!!

Why their relationship feel apart is she wanted Wat to be who she wants instead of accepting him for who he is. I just can't stand the fact that everyone blames Wat only.

Aside from all te drama, ken & Toey are super duper cute that i forgot all the drama.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ehhh...I don't really care about their drama that is going on. lol
The only thing i cared about at the moment is Toey and Ken's SUPER DUPER CUTE SCENES. :crush:
I love how he went around announcing how he was her boyfriend. That was too cute.
I wonder why Toey is going to agree with Ken to be his girlfriend. :scratchchin:
I love how he asked Mark for advices and then went for it. He was too silly. Confessing and all. :coverlaf:
As for Boy, he was adorable crying on the bed. He was so adorable. I wonder how he and Marie is going to get back tmr then.......or after.
As for Mark and Kim, Mark was cute. He's so confident now. ahaha I love that.
I think the disturbing part tmr would be Pran trying to "RAPE" Aew. Oh gosh. :vomit:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nam is one crazy ass biatch!!!

Why their relationship feel apart is she wanted Wat to be who she wants instead of accepting him for who he is. I just can't stand the fact that everyone blames Wat only.

Aside from all te drama, ken & Toey are super duper cute that i forgot all the drama.
No one is blaming Wat. I wished he would have completely broken off with his ex before sleeping with someone else. Erg reminds me of Burnt Sugar!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i think i've watched up to ep... i have no idea, since i've been watching this by dvd.
i nearly cried after thee realised that he liked phao. when thee was driving and thinking aboutthe things that wat and grit told him about liking someone and stuff, and he had flashbacks of phao.... that was frickin adorable!! :teary:
it was also really sad to see all the break ups at the same time(wat and nam, gorn and thee, aew and braun). i was soo happy after aew broke up with braun. even after he dragged her, and her face got smashed from that pole, she didn't break up!! she was so dumb.
the :censor: scene with wat and fai was.... too early.
ruk phao and tee

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought Kim was really into fashion? Well apparently what she is wearing is freaking ugly in her. I know she probably didn't dress herself up but I would refuse to wear that dress and hairstyle. It just doesn't look good on her.