[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahah.. I was watching ch3 just now b/c i was wondering what is on now live. Then Bam! 3NNT was on. It was the closing party and both Boy and Ken was thanking everyone. Then while Ken was thanking them he start crying. His tears just came down. B/c this was his first lakorn and i think he just got emotion and tears just started coming down... Aww.. That was so cute. Hehe. Boy and Mark was like there is no need to cry. Haha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahah.. I was watching ch3 just now b/c i was wondering what is on now live. Then Bam! 3NNT was on. It was the closing party and both Boy and Ken was thanking everyone. Then while Ken was thanking them he start crying. His tears just came down. B/c this was his first lakorn and i think he just got emotion and tears just started coming down... Aww.. That was so cute. Hehe. Boy and Mark was like there is no need to cry. Haha.
Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! My baby Ken. I would cry with him. Lolol Mark and Boy is no help. Ahahhaha jkay

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppZzx3EAbM8&feature=g-all-u&context=G26dee3aFAAAAAAAAGAQ

LOL in this one! Boy and Mark teasing him instead! :coverlaf:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was super jealous when I saw that pic of Mak and Kim !
One lucky gal !

But wow Ken crying at the closing of 3NNT was touching !

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know what I like about this lakorn, Toey seems to have the better wardrobe out of the three girls lol even their wedding dress, she has on the best one.

Katerine

Butterfly123
LMAO ken crying bless him!!! haha

fun i agree this whole lakorn Toey had the best wardrobe, but she kept wearing the same shoes lol!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Poor Toey, I can't last in heels, even if they are just 2 inch oh yeah you guys go by cm lol you can do the conversion yourself lol me is very bad in math haha. I think I can do 1 inch without complaint but you know I hardly wear heels. It just sucks because they are trying to make her taller. I don't mind if the guy is way taller than a girl, I think it is cuter that way lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
Lol i don't i've seen her wear heals as high as the heals in her but she has to lol she only 5'2 and Kens like 6 foot lol.

haha i don't wear heel... okay only if i have to wear them for special event haha.
they just hurt i dunno how model and people do it! their poor feet!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I give props to those Korean girls who dances in super high heels... well they were train to do that.

On top of Toey being short, she's really petite too. So with the super high heels, she looks like a little kid who wants to become an adult.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha talking about Lady Gaga all her shoes are so weird and unusual even her clothes
are strange but Toey is the best wardrobe :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Guess I will get to watch this upcoming episodes this weekend because the concert I am going to is canceled. I feel bad for those who are coming from another state and had already booked their hotels and bought air flare. I would be pissed off too but thank goodness it is just a few hours drive and we didn't book any hotels lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Guess I will get to watch this upcoming episodes this weekend because the concert I am going to is canceled. I feel bad for those who are coming from another state and had already booked their hotels and bought air flare. I would be pissed off too but thank goodness it is just a few hours drive and we didn't book any hotels lol
will they refund the money cos concert is canceled

Katerine

Butterfly123
that sucks i hate when that happen but it lucky you all live a few hours away!
will you get a refund??

i dunno if i'm excited for this weekends episodes in someways i am b/c i love koey but in other's i'm not b/c its the last week :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
They postponed the concert to April. I think the reason is that most of the T-ara's members are injured and they probably will come to the Korean Music Festival this year in April. So it will be in April. And I never had experienced a concert being cancelled so I don't know what to do.

So where is Moey when I want to get spoiled lol she's probably busy.

Katerine

Butterfly123
I've only ever been to one concert and i think that was Birds and i was like 6 and i don't remember if that was in england or thailand lol.

i dunno where P'Moey is :( but i think she mentioned her computer crashed.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh da wedding picture is so darn cute...love Toey dress da most....Awh and my poor boy Ken is crying in da video up there... Anyways thanks