[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is my only time to spam until who knows when but there is no one to spam with. Well I am looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I hope they don't trick us when they teased at the end of episode 11. I want to see that part where Thee tells her the game isn't over because he likes her lmao... OMG fangirling atm!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypctx_-LqSI

It would have been less annoying for me if they didn't use the bearded man lol I am still a bit upset but Marie and Boy are very naruk together, but I am just not ready for all those touchy skin scenes lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aew is getting on my last nerve! Seriously? She's saying that isn't enough to break up with her loser boyfriend. He basically cheated her love and money, embarassed her and dragged her until she hit the pole. I don't know what else to say.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling

translation:

pao: end of game.
Tee: cannot do that! pao, i like you- it is the truth

aew: from now on.. both of us don't have anything towards each other any more
plan: aew don't think that you're gonna ever be happy
*aew cried 'khun krit.. but how come the guy she hugs looks like her bro?>.<*

naam: nang fai, your boss - stole wat from me
nang fai is a back stabbing dog.. open the door!

krit : gun!
I Have a feeling that Phao didn't hear what Thee said...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aew is getting on my last nerve! Seriously? She's saying that isn't enough to break up with her loser boyfriend. He basically cheated her love and money, embarassed her and dragged her until she hit the pole. I don't know what else to say.
I know how you feel. I am frustrated with her as well. What more does she want him to do to her before she really breaks off with him.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm Im trying really hard to identify Mark's voice here bc I can recognize his since it's one of the best singing but No, I couldnt even tell. LOL
I want to say the third person bc Mark has a sweeter, softer with a high note. But since I havent heard Mario, I dont know what his voice sounds like. :/

Boy and Ken are the first two singers though bc they have low voices.
the first voice is Boy's then Mark's, then Ken's then all of them then Mario. =)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I actually prefer touchy rather than innocent confessions :coverlaf: Pao is super cute, but I can't stand the way she talks. Plus Thee is the least handsome one out of all three guys. I would really love to see Mark and Koey pair up someday.

I understand that Fai shouldn't have been so upset because she was partially responsible, but she was drunk and Wat admitted that he wasn't. If he respects her, he should have used his better judgement. I would feel like I was taken advantage of too if I was in her position.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL well from my judgement Wat looked buzzed. Although he was not fully drunk, he was still intoxicated with alcohol.

I really like the way Toey talks, she has that adorable innocent face but her husky voice balances it out. And I think her husky voice is one of her main attraction.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! Really? Her husky voice is what bugs me. She is so narak though! Well...I do like her a lot so I'm sure I'll eventually get over it. It was the same for me when I first watched Yaya. Now, I am super in love with Yaya.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I actually prefer touchy rather than innocent confessions :coverlaf: Pao is super cute, but I can't stand the way she talks. Plus Thee is the least handsome one out of all three guys. I would really love to see Mark and Koey pair up someday.

I understand that Fai shouldn't have been so upset because she was partially responsible, but she was drunk and Wat admitted that he wasn't. If he respects her, he should have used his better judgement. I would feel like I was taken advantage of too if I was in her position.
You got all what I want to say. Pai is upset cos she is a picky type of person and when losed herself to Wat unintentionally she must be sad--particularly he is her first. Poor her though. Wat should have been more considerate than this as he is still seeing Naem. But again they both are so cute and natural together that I m hooked with this couple.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypctx_-LqSI

It would have been less annoying for me if they didn't use the bearded man lol I am still a bit upset but Marie and Boy are very naruk together, but I am just not ready for all those touchy skin scenes lol
Thanks for the clip but can I ask why are you not ready for the scene?

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yeah right. Now I kinda mad at Kim now,maybe Kim still wait her bf slap on her first or if her bf slap her face,she will still it not a good reason for the break up

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I love how the roles of Tee and Pao are going to change! I'm anxious to see what Thee will do to have Pao be his girlfriend.

Preview for next weeks episode:
*Credit to: CiNNtv1

Katerine

Butterfly123
Just watched todays episode. and OMG i think Phao was a lil freaked when thee amited he liked her and want to be bf/gf for real :coverlaf:
Poor Thee :p

now phao gonna get a taste of her own game. TEAM THEE :coverlaf:
i cannot believe my Boy is going to get shot! :nono1: crazy naem LOL

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Krit & Aew are not picking up at all ): It's already ep.12 & I feel like its only one sided love! Aew only seems to be appreciated by Krit's kindness only. So far I've been enjoying Thee & Pao <3 Now it's Thee going after her, cute!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
And forgot to mention, I really pity Korn so much ): She was such a good person, hopefully she'll find someone who will love her!