[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for sharing alice..its cute how Toey got most votes for most lovable person out of the cast..her praek Ken even voted for her hehehe

I was hunting down some songs and I came across a song I found to use for Aew and Krit's MV story hehe...will start on it tmr tho...still need to watch todays episode

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for sharing alice..its cute how Toey got most votes for most lovable person out of the cast..her praek Ken even voted for her hehehe

I was hunting down some songs and I came across a song I found to use for Aew and Krit's MV story hehe...will start on it tmr tho...still need to watch todays episode
u :welcome1: TubbyTinker oh then I'm waiting to see your Aew and Krit MV :thumbsup:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahahah mark was affair ro drop the thing for Toey that cute. What is markim a going the pic lime wear a pinky dress and hold mark hand if this is in this lakorn or they are going to event ka.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I like this lakorn, but I am also starting to be annoyed. I find it very disrespectful that the Lampau girl keeps insisting that shes Tee's girlfriend, in front of his girlfriend. If this was real life, its not cute at all!
Actually, she is not his girlfriend... she is his "friend" with benefits.. that makes gives Thee permission to go hit on any girl he wants. Same goes with Korn. But yea I understand how you feel cause I do feel sorry for her but then you can't blame Phao. I agreed that I was a bit uncomfortable that she saying that in front of Korn. That wasnt really cute but she not going to do anymore when she realize shes hurting Korn. That's when Thee start chasing her. She aborted her mission for Korn's feeling at the end. Thee was the one who pursue her afterwards. And she never accepted Thee cause she was thinking of Korn. Even when Korn is already engage to get married to Aew's brother she still didnt give in to Thee.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Actually, she is not his girlfriend... she is his "friend" with benefits.. that makes gives Thee permission to go hit on any girl he wants. Same goes with Korn. But yea I understand how you feel cause I do feel sorry for her but then you can't blame Phao. I agreed that I was a bit uncomfortable that she saying that in front of Korn. That wasnt really cute but she not going to do anymore when she realize shes hurting Korn. That's when Thee start chasing her. She aborted her mission for Korn's feeling at the end. Thee was the one who pursue her afterwards. And she never accepted Thee cause she was thinking of Korn. Even when Korn is already engage to get married to Aew's brother she still didnt give in to Thee.
I understand what you mean but still it is improper in real life. Because want it or not she is hurting another girl though she didn't say anything but still the fact that they are living together tells a lot. Lampao just pretends that Karn is not there and then realize it later it is quite late, considering that she is a smart and kind girl. Want it or not she is meddling in someone's affair. I have to say that the director has done the good job in choosing Toey since she is too cute to be angry--her cuteness makes up for it.

By the way, can't wait for more of Boy and Marie. The director really gives lots of scenes to justify that boy is not a player. He is lucky though to be wanted by both sexy and rich Neam and Pai. In real life, he is wanted and <3 by us fan.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I understand what you guys are saying but I don't feel bad for woosen character, she is a grown adult who made the decision to be in this "benefit" relationshion with Thee. Nobody force her, and Thee never promise anything (commitment nor love). SO why the hell is it Pao Fault?! That is the downfall of friends w/benefits relationships. Pao did do it as a game but she never knew much of woosen character and when she did, she quickly stop everything and avoid Thee. I t don't feel bad for woonsen character, she knew what she was getting into. They are not b/f and g/f.

It's no one fault!! They are all adult who made that decision. Thee did not promise her anything, and she knows what their relationship is like. Pao played her games (hint - reference to her as a "CHILD") and when shes knew she stopped and avoided him.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I thought that eps 8&9 were a bit boring for me. I was waiting for good intense scenes of koey but there were only ones of tee getting jealous of phao. I can't wait for next ep though! It looks fun. I thought that the donating thing was just a thing they were supposed to do as a cast, not filming it. I loved how phao and wat said to Ken, "ha! YOU are going to help us donate??" or something along those lines.
Also I love aew's bro. He's so sweet, and I do agree about the friend thing gorn and tee are having. Btw whats aew's bro's actual name? We only refer to him as "aew's bro"?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
To I.n.v u .. You took everything out of my mouth I was trying to point out the same thing but I guess it didn't come out right
@lovestar I don't know his real name but his name in the lakorns is oobboon

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
moey, I understand you...The world is not black and white...and the character Thee and woosen were HONEST w/each other and the expectation, even b4 pao Thee was always trying to hit on grls...Woosen character will have Aew Bro who will LOVE and Cherish her like anybody deserve and until then...love is pain...it's always our CHOICE...no1 can make us do anything we don't want to do ourself...u make the bed...now u must lie on it...

aymalee

sarNie Egg
I don't think it's Phao fault. She doesn't know that they're friends with benefits. Normally when Kane flirt with other girls, it doesn't bother Korn because she knows he is just messing with them. But with Phao, Korn must know that Phao is different from the other girls that why she is so bother it. Korn made the choice to be with Kane even though they will go nowhere other than friends with benefit and he made it clear to her too. If I was her, I would have left him. She's a pretty gal, plenty of guys would go for her. So, I don't feel sorry for Korn at all.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
agreed.....she knows Pao is diff. and is a real threat, while the other grls were no real different from her except she is consistently w/him

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I like this lakorn, but I am also starting to be annoyed. I find it very disrespectful that the Lampau girl keeps insisting that shes Tee's girlfriend, in front of his girlfriend. If this was real life, its not cute at all!
Yeah i'm very agree with you. If someone say like that in front of you did it hurt,yeah it's hurt right. Toey she start to me annoyed me to,before this lakorn I feel like like her,but right I kinda so so for her. Sorry to her fan club,bt it kinda selfish. That make her look like she is very need he to be her boyfriend even though he already have girlfriend next to him.

Yeah I glad now that khun kirt is now try to go for susu :cheer: :cheer:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Yeah i'm very agree with you. If someone say like that in front of you did it hurt,yeah it's hurt right. Toey she start to me annoyed me to,before this lakorn I feel like like her,but right I kinda so so for her. Sorry to her fan club,bt it kinda selfish. That make her look like she is very need he to be her boyfriend even though he already have girlfriend next to him.

Yeah I glad now that khun kirt is now try to go for susu :cheer: :cheer:
i kinda disagreed when you guys called Korn Thee's girlfriend when she is not his girlfriend. She is his "Friend" with benefits. That means she is his friend that have more going on like living together and sex. Even Thee calls her his "friend" and not girlfriend. They are not in relationship. Thee has the right to hit on guys. And Korn has the right to go to another guy. They have agreed to this since the beginning. I did feel sorry for her cause Korn is hurt but she the one who agreed to this. She KNEW something like this will happen. She just don't know when. We can't just blame Phao only. We have to look at all the sides to this.

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
I like Toey just not her character I feel she over doing thing with Ken. I understand you want him to say sorry but it should be between her and him not in front of his so what girlfriend that's just wrong. I love Mark in there he is so cute :heart:

Katerine

Butterfly123
You have t give Phao a lil credit na, she didn't know the Three had a girlfriend and Thee always stated that he and korn were friends with Benfits, plus Phao didn't know that Korn had feeling for thee but when she did she stop her games with Thee but Korn was already with Aews brother, and Thee already 'loved' Phao so started pursuing Phao.

anyhow someone made a fanmv of Toey and Mark hehe they look cute together.
credits JiYE0NiX

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
So I watched Tee Tai Krua yesterday & the guys sure like to pick on Kim's weight. She's not even fat just perfect! Lmao...and they had to say of all her lakorn she looks chubbiest in this one!

onahc

sarNie Elites
So I watched Tee Tai Krua yesterday & the guys sure like to pick on Kim's weight. She's not even fat just perfect! Lmao...and they had to say of all her lakorn she looks chubbiest in this one!
I think she is on the heavy side for being n'ek.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Kim is average to me, especially when you take into account that the camera adds on 10 lbs. Not super skinny like 99% of Thai n'eks but I don't think she's overweight or obese in any way. I know the guys picking on her weight come off as friendly teasing but you know that could lead to some eating disorder.