[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Just watched ep 8. I was anticipating for the part where phao wears that red dress in the club, but it's next episode. I think after thee leaving, phao will follow him to the club.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finally finish today episode. Oh i love it!!! :) Mark is just too darn cute when kim excuse herself to go to tge restroom. Mark's face was just too cute to look at. Hehehe. Ken is totally falling in love with toey. Hehehe. I feel so bad at Boy's character in this lakorn. He's being control by that damn gf of his. Er.... Annoy gf he have. Boy is falling in love with marie's beauty. Hehe. I cant for all of them to fall in love like deep in love! :D cant wait for tomorrow episode. Happy New Year!!! Hope you guys all the best! :D

lilypha

sarNie Adult
OMG! The part in episode 8 where Wat opens the door and expects Aew was soo hilarious! Instead, he sees the sexy lookin' Fai with an awestruck look on his face. What made me LMAO was when Fai opened up her purse and gave Wat a handkerchief and said "peur chet naam laai". BEST PART EVER!
Yes I totally agree with you. Can't wait for their drunkenly willing scene and the drama afterward.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yayyy. It's finally out. :)

Credit: TheIQzero

Oh gosh. They were just too darn silly. The part where they ran for their lives was funny.
I love how Mark's ear turned super red right after they teased him and Toey. I was sad that it wasn't Ken who they were teasing with Toey. ); He is like Nedech with the red ears when they get embarrassed/shy. lol
My poor Ken. He got tortured with the drawings on his face. He didn't even get a chance to see how bad and silly he looked. LOL
I love their bromance in TTK show. How they interact, speak, and hit one another. XD

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Yayyy. It's finally out. :)

Credit: TheIQzero

Oh gosh. They were just too darn silly. The part where they ran for their lives was funny.
I love how Mark's ear turned super red right after they teased him and Toey. I was sad that it wasn't Ken who they were teasing with Toey. ); He is like Nedech with the red ears when they get embarrassed/shy. lol
My poor Ken. He got tortured with the drawings on his face. He didn't even get a chance to see how bad and silly he looked. LOL
I love their bromance in TTK show. How they interact, speak, and hit one another. XD
lols thank you for sharing.. i love how num teased them that their Sam nuem daew lols
mark is soo cute and adorable when they was teasing him hehehe i love how his ear is red

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg i love all the couples in this episode..I love how they was left along and then he was hungry.. funny they only have frozen food.. so Aew went to the store got some stuffs and made food for him.. I love that look on his face when he was peaking at her.. Then pran ruins everything by calling Aew.. but i love how sweet krit was when he told Aew he was going to be by her side when she was upset about pran.. im glad hes going to make a move soon.. im also glad she denied his engagement.. hehehe

I love boy and marie in this one even if it was just a few scenes.. i love how she told him to get in the car.. they was cute.. how the next morning he brought her fried rice and left it at the door.. how they have the same taste in music.. singing and dancing to it.. i cant wait for the next episode they are soo cute going on a date already...

I love Koey but i admit im really feeling bad for Korn that Thee wants to be "friends" forever.. no girlfriend and no marriage..I'm glad though that she have Aew's brother.. love how he made the rose scented salad dressing just for her..
I love how Thee face was like full of jealous when she took of the sweater showing her sexy skin and all eyes was on her.. I know he was happy when Krit told him to bring her home.. he just grab her like that.. i love the tone of voice when he said "Go Home" and pulled her away.. I love how he smiled after dropping her off.. Love how he told Wat "You cant use Pao to be you're fake girlfriend everything is going to get worse" Krit was like "I think you're worrying too much" and then he use his sooo soo soo overly used excuse(The "I'm just speaking in the title of her cousin's Friend") LOLS I love how he used the "Wat left his wedding card at the condo" just to go see her..
I love how she caught him but of course Thee is Thee and he denied it. I love how she stole his car.. LOLS!

Overall, I love this episode but as usually there were more scenes of MarKim but Koey scenes outshines everyone!

Katerine

Butterfly123
i can't wait to watch episode 9!

i just skimmed though Episode 8 and Marie looked beautiful after her transformation.

overal is was a bit boring not my fave episode, but thought it funny how thee didn't deny being Phao's bf and was like err...errr. hahaha.

i hope you all have a lovely new years eve ^_^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Didnt get to watch today episode live because my ipod was died on battery and i was too lazy to charge it. I know i could have charge last night or maybe wake up and use my laptop indtead but no i was too lazy and tired to get up. Oh i am bad. So much for accomplishing my goal this week to watch all episode live well at least i did on friday. Ha. Okay cant wait to see today episode later on. Hehe. And that show too. Haha :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Todays episode was quite interesting. lol I, of course enjoyed Koey's scene. I love how he was all stunned and shock when Toey took off her sweater. He's seen so many sides of her that he didn't think existed. LOL From Nerdy to gorgeous to SEXY. :coverlaf:
I just love how he went to get her and left. Funny how he never deny about how they're dating when Toey says it. lol I just love how he smiled right after she left.
Thee and his ""Cousin Friend" excuse..... :no: lol Sooner or later, everyone will know after hearing him use it so much. :lol: He's such a nerd.
I swear. toey's heel PLATFORMS are freakin' high. Poor girl. Her feet must be killin' after having to wear it so much. The height difference would be okay with me if they just let her wear flats or something. lol
I can't wait for tmr's episode of course. He's gonna get jealous and want to tag along with the gang. :lol: Also, the guy hitting on Toey is back too. lol More jealousy.

As for Marie and Boy, Poor guy. I can't tolerate the fact that my ALL TIME PLAYER is being tortured...in a demanding way. lol Cute how he went to talk to her and etc. And the fried rice. :yes: Makes me want some. ^_^

Aew and Mark. Adorable. :wub: Finally Aew leaves the douche...at least I think she did. :lol: He's totally not gonna let it go. I don't want my Mark to get hurt. :no:

Hope Korn ends up with the brother...as it looks like it. ^_^

I don't know if I am going to commit with writing a full fanfiction. Here is the beginning. Sorry if there's any mistake, I normally don't proof read.

It was a Friday morning when Gunchai arrived to Bangkok from Singapore; Ken came to pick him up. “Yo wassup Ken!” Gunchai said as he gave Ken a manly hug. “I heard you got yourself an official girlfriend. Please tell me your mom was just fucking with me right. Tonight I wanna get laid. My penis is fuckin’ ready to have some pussy fun in Bangkok.”

Ken wanted a peaceful ride back home but all Gunchai talked about was his cravings for sex in Bangkok. Ken broke his silence, “Her name is Toey and I am serious with her. My playing days are over.”

“Dude that is sickening, what’s up with the mushy lovey dovey talk here.”

“Nevermind, P’Gunchai. It feels like I’m talking to a rock.”

Before I even make a new thread at the FF section, should I continue... or should I turn into a one or two or three shot lol
OMG. I forgot to comment about this. LOL Anyways, totally continue it if you don't mind. :thumbsup: I like it. VERY MUCH. Just hope Gunchai doesn't do anything to Ken's Toey lol

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished this week's eps.

Love it!!!!!

Love all 3 coupes!!!!!

Does anybody know the rating of this lakorn? Thank you.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Just finished episode 9 love it!!! i love the fact Aew and Krit's relationship is moving a little bit, how Aew cooked Krit a meal :wub: and it was getting really good until the arse of a boyfriend phoned and ruined it :rolleyes1:

Hehe Marie Fai and Wats relationship is getting good too.

BUT LOVED Koey's scene's how Thee got really jealous of all the male attention Phao was getting. and how at first to the girl he was flirting with he was like "I don't know her..." then saw the dude at the table and then was like "I KNOW HER!" :coverlaf: and when Krit phoned him b/c he was getting worried of his cousin b/c she wasn't picking up her phone and Thee jumped at the chance to take Phao home and then later Phao just took Thee's car :loool:

can not wait for next week

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching today episode and it wad good. Cant wait too see next friday episode. More scenes of boy and marie. Yay. And hopefully more of ken and toey too. Mark is too cute in here. Falling in love with him in every episode. ;)

Sassy

sarNie Egg
I like this lakorn, but I am also starting to be annoyed. I find it very disrespectful that the Lampau girl keeps insisting that shes Tee's girlfriend, in front of his girlfriend. If this was real life, its not cute at all!