[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hahaha i would do the same muahaha!

i cannot wait for it!! i mean Phao knows Thee is jealous and is just playing of it to get him to loveeeeeee her, clever girl :coverlaf:

yeah that what my aunt told me to, i think that may be linked with the whole it's late i better stay here the night plus he spots boy in only a towel :coverlaf:

my aunt just told me she's gonna teach me to read and write thai b/c she's fed up of telling me what thairath has up and it's the only time i ever talked to her longer then 10 minutes is for my daily 3NNT update :loool:
The towel scene is the next night after she steals his car because he refuses to drop her off at work.. Hint the scene where Pao is driving backwards n thee was knocking on the door I can't wait for that scene too imagine what's going on in wat's mind when he finds out thee is sleeping over too.. Hehe I wish Wat knows how thee feels so he can tease him hehehe...

Katerine

Butterfly123
The towel scene is the next night after she steals his car because he refuses to drop her off at work.. Hint the scene where Pao is driving backwards n thee was knocking on the door I can't wait for that scene too imagine what's going on in wat's mind when he finds out thee is sleeping over too.. Hehe I wish Wat knows how thee feels so he can tease him hehehe...
total fail on memory :facepalm: one can wish though :coverlaf:

haha, Wat properly be clueless at first haha.

i wonder where Thee will sleep, i can just she Phao suggesting Thee sleep with her my mind is on perv mood now j/k :loool: :loool:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
total fail on memory :facepalm: one can wish though :coverlaf:

haha, Wat properly be clueless at first haha.

i wonder where Thee will sleep, i can just she Phao suggesting Thee sleep with her my mind is on perv mood now j/k :loool: :loool:
Oh yes that would be lovely lols but I doubt it she probably let him sleep in Krits old room there.. There suppose to be a scene ( from the original version) where pao's mom caught thee sleeping over cause of his clothes laying around in Krits old room she know it's not Krits cause Krit lives at the condo now hehe I can't wait!!!

Katerine

Butterfly123
Hehe, i wonder if thats gonna happen in here too it would be funny, but isn't Krits mum meant to be in england??

man hope that scene's soon hearing all about it make me wanna see it right now lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh this thread is goin fast...gosh and I need to keep up...I'm 3 episode behind and new one is coming lol gotta keep up hehehe even if tat mean I got to stay up and catch up...I miss markim...I felt like I'm missing out hahaha

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Today epi I was so mad for Kim. At first I though Kim will say no but it's not damn Kim you should what he did on you.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Marie was definitely gorgeous in todays episode. Finally something new because i was getting tired of her only clothing - PJ's. lol

Anyways, Koey was so adorable today. Funny how he didn't even deny about them "dating" when the guy friend asked them. :coverlaf: Love how He's getting jealous. Even Wat noticed it a bit that's why he asked him if he was jealous.

I can't wait to see tmrs episode. Too bad we didn't get to see the part where Phao told everyone that she and Thee was dating...hope they show this scene on tmrs episode instead. :D
Oh gosh. Toey lookd :drool: when she took of that sweater on tmrs preview. Can't wait for Thee to start drooling. :yahoo: LOL

roselovesice

Watching episode 8 right now and omg. It's lagging like CRAZY. I hate it. Now i'm gonna have to rewatch it...not that i mind but the fact that i'll have to wait a couple more hours for it to be uploaded online. :thumbdown: Blahhh.

SCREW IT. I'll just have to wait. I can't tolerate it anymore. LOL

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Watching episode 8 right now and omg. It's lagging like CRAZY. I hate it. Now i'm gonna have to rewatch it...not that i mind but the fact that i'll have to wait a couple more hours for it to be uploaded online. :thumbdown: Blahhh.

SCREW IT. I'll just have to wait. I can't tolerate it anymore. LOL
i had no problems tho.. do you use dootv as well? I use dootv and the us server never had any problems with the service lately .. it actually runs pretty fast for me..

anyways I like episode 8 but not as much.. as the other episodes.. I love the part where thee was like

"So Pao doesnt agree to being your girlfriend?" and then Wat nodded and thee just smiled.. lols and Krit and Wat just look at him and was like "Why are you smiling?" LMAO!!

And the part Naem comes and says "You slept with her already right!!" referring to Pao and both Krit and Thee was like "HUY!" and then Thee came up and was like "Pood baeb nia Pao kao sia high na" (saying this will bring Pao down(reputation wise)... and Krit was like " Is it your problem?" and then Thee uses his over used excuse.. "the Friend of the cousin excuse"..

"I'm just saying that because I'm her cousin friend" LOL!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Maries transformation was hot! She's gorgeous. I find myself loving her and boy together
Yes she is and I am also wanting more of Marie and boy together but it is fine with today scene of her teasing boy and naem. I think marie falls for boy already. She always hears his story.

Also love toey and ken scene but I am really feel sorry for woosen. She is really a good girlfriend but she couldnt stop ken.

Abit of topic but I can see boy also have chemistry with toey when both of them carrying dogs. It is so cute and I wish they have a lakorn together.

roselovesice

LOL Moey, I love it when Thee was all smiley when Wat told them he got rejected by Phao. :loool:
Phao is just tooo adorable in todays episode. :crush: She was so silly.
Too bad we didn't get to see the Party part. ): It would of had been nice. VERY NICE. :lol2:
I love how Fai was being all sexy when she brought the drinks to Naem and Wat. Wat was all :drools: . :lolyup: It was too silly. To be honest, Marie has improve. Probably because i haven't seen her much throughout the whole lakorn that i don't notice her newbies-ness anymore. LOL

OMG. I CAN'T STAND NAEM AT ALL! I hate how judegemental she is. Also, all her annoying tantrum + Jealousy + Demanding ways. I just wanna SLAP her across the face. :rant:

Seriously, why does everyone refer Phao as a kid?! I mean seriously you all are around the same age in the lakorn. She is a vet and she did finish her studies already. OH man. SMH....lol :no:

Oh yeah! Another scene that i liked yesterday was when we got to see Ken taking a shower. :drool: lol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I notice how many times he used that "Friend of the cousin excuse" lols

First, when he picked her up he used it" I picked you up cause you're my friends cousin.."

then at the resturant...

"I didnt deny it because I was saving your face cause you're my friends cousin" LOL

and now to Krit..

"I'm just saying that in the title of her cousin's friend"

I think we will be hearing this excuse for awhile lols Next thing you know he probably be like "I'm worried because you're my friend's cousin" lols

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
LOL Moey, I love it when Thee was all smiley when Wat told them he got rejected by Phao. :loool:
Phao is just tooo adorable in todays episode. :crush: She was so silly.
Too bad we didn't get to see the Party part. ): It would of had been nice. VERY NICE. :lol2:
I love how Fai was being all sexy when she brought the drinks to Naem and Wat. Wat was all :drools: . :lolyup: It was too silly. To be honest, Marie has improve. Probably because i haven't seen her much throughout the whole lakorn that i don't notice her newbies-ness anymore. LOL

OMG. I CAN'T STAND NAEM AT ALL! I hate how judegemental she is. Also, all her annoying tantrum + Jealousy + Demanding ways. I just wanna SLAP her across the face. :rant:

Seriously, why does everyone refer Phao as a kid?! I mean seriously you all are around the same age in the lakorn. She is a vet and she did finish her studies already. OH man. SMH....lol :no:

Oh yeah! Another scene that i liked yesterday was when we got to see Ken taking a shower. :drool: lol
I second everything you said here, HEHEHE! It's about time Fai start dressing all glamorous. I mean, come on, she is a bar owner after all!
And I can't stand Naem either, she overreacts. In fact, both her and her annoying little sister, Nui overreacts and Nui is like twelve years old!
As for Phao, SHE'S A GROWN WOMAN! LOL!

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! The part in episode 8 where Wat opens the door and expects Aew was soo hilarious! Instead, he sees the sexy lookin' Fai with an awestruck look on his face. What made me LMAO was when Fai opened up her purse and gave Wat a handkerchief and said "peur chet naam laai". BEST PART EVER!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Hi guys, I have not seen ep7 and 8 yet.

What do I miss. Please tell me? Thank you.

I hope there're sweet scenes between the three couples.

How is my MarKim couple doing?

Is the pace picking up between them?

I am so busy right now. I have to catch up on this week's eps.

Thank you.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Hi guys, I have not seen ep7 and 8 yet.

What do I miss. Please tell me? Thank you.

I hope there're sweet scenes between the three couples.

How is my MarKim couple doing?

Is the pace picking up between them?

I am so busy right now. I have to catch up on this week's eps.

Thank you.
Wells theres development in all the couples .. thee is starting to get jealous of Pao but is too stubborn to admit it he keep using the excuse that she is Krits cousin that's why he acts the way he acts ...Marie finally dressed up and boy is stunned as for Aew and Krit huge improvement Aew found out pran is cheating so she ditch their date to go to Krits house warming party.. Krit was waiting for her all day and when she came he had a huge cute smile on his face.. When he was shy cause Aew asked him the last think he liked the most...Pao came and got Aew to show her around .. When Aew left he covered his face with his hand shyly soo cute.. Seems like Aew is starting to like Krit their akward scene together was too cute!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Wells theres development in all the couples .. thee is starting to get jealous of Pao but is too stubborn to admit it he keep using the excuse that she is Krits cousin that's why he acts the way he acts ...Marie finally dressed up and boy is stunned as for Aew and Krit huge improvement Aew found out pran is cheating so she ditch their date to go to Krits house warming party.. Krit was waiting for her all day and when she came he had a huge cute smile on his face.. When he was shy cause Aew asked him the last think he liked the most...Pao came and got Aew to show her around .. When Aew left he covered his face with his hand shyly soo cute.. Seems like Aew is starting to like Krit their akward scene together was too cute!!
Thank you so much Moey for the updates!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see my MarKim cute scenes, koey, and Boy/Marie too.

Happy New Year to you!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

Enjoy spamming for Koey's couple!!!!!

I have to make time to read everyone's comments.

See you.