[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know if I am going to commit with writing a full fanfiction. Here is the beginning. Sorry if there's any mistake, I normally don't proof read.

It was a Friday morning when Gunchai arrived to Bangkok from Singapore; Ken came to pick him up. “Yo wassup Ken!” Gunchai said as he gave Ken a manly hug. “I heard you got yourself an official girlfriend. Please tell me your mom was just fucking with me right. Tonight I wanna get laid. My penis is fuckin’ ready to have some pussy fun in Bangkok.”

Ken wanted a peaceful ride back home but all Gunchai talked about was his cravings for sex in Bangkok. Ken broke his silence, “Her name is Toey and I am serious with her. My playing days are over.”

“Dude that is sickening, what’s up with the mushy lovey dovey talk here.”

“Nevermind, P’Gunchai. It feels like I’m talking to a rock.”

Before I even make a new thread at the FF section, should I continue... or should I turn into a one or two or three shot lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG that's such a tease Fun j/k j/k
i like it, it upto you if you wanna do a whole story, one, two or three shot, i'll read it regardless.

Man you girls have shot up llike 100 pages. . . okay so maybe not a hundred and more like five or six :coverlaf:

ekk only less then an hour to go!!!!

Katerine

Butterfly123
i dunno what wrong with me i keep meaning to wacth this live but i keep getting distracted.

oh man oh man, my aunt keeps telling me what she's reading on thairath for the upcoming episodes and it making so excited for Koey <3

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i dunno what wrong with me i keep meaning to wacth this live but i keep getting distracted.

oh man oh man, my aunt keeps telling me what she's reading on thairath for the upcoming episodes and it making so excited for Koey <3
awwies me too .. i keep reading it at thairath and im soo excited .. hehehehe.. this is coming up next im so excited

"Tell me im cute or not?"

Thee stares at Pao with love in his eyes.

Pao hits Thee's forehead

"Na ruk a dee"

LOLS! TOO CUTE ! I CANT WAIT!

Katerine

Butterfly123
i know i'm getting excited its unreal lmao.
my aunt said there is this one scene were wat has no water in his room and only wearing a towel round his waist ( :drools: ) and Tee is thier and he get mighty jealous, i don't remember what he says.

i think i'm gonna have stop my aunt reading it to me, i'm getting to excited and want it all to happen now lol

lilypha

sarNie Adult
Watching it now. Really love Marie's makeover, which is so cute that she did it to win over boy. Also love koeuy couple. I m sorry to say that I find Kim n mark couple the most boring one-- how long will she take to dump her cheating n loser boy friend? I have to say Marie and boy are not given enough screen time to develop and hope more time for them.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i know i'm getting excited its unreal lmao.
my aunt said there is this one scene were wat has no water in his room and only wearing a towel round his waist ( :drools: ) and Tee is thier and he get mighty jealous, i don't remember what he says.

i think i'm gonna have stop my aunt reading it to me, i'm getting to excited and want it all to happen now lol
oh its the scene where thee wants to stay over night at pao's house.. he said hes lazy to drive home at night.. its dangerous.. lmao.. hehe

Watching it now. Really love Marie's makeover, which is so cute that she did it to win over boy. Also love koeuy couple. I m sorry to say that I find Kim n mark couple the most boring one-- how long will she take to dump her cheating n loser boy friend? I have to say Marie and boy are not given enough screen time to develop and hope more time for them.
me too...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Watching this live. Mission accomplish. :D
Ya see Ken's face when he saw the Japanese guy she he say "So ya not really b/f and g/f?"ha.
And that part when Toey was like "Look at my face and tell me if I'm cute or not"Something around that line.Ha. I Love it.
Finally, Boy step up and say no he don't want to get married w/ his gf and he want a break up but damn his demanding g/f refuse to break up because of her pride.ER...So annoy.
It's time for Kim to break it off w/ that dude.

*Hhah. Ya see Ken's face when Boy ask him if he and Toey can be bf and gf b/c he need a girl to fake a relationship.ha. Look at Ken's face and all his questions he's asking Boy. Ha.

I Just got done watching it. Aww.. Look at Kim's face when Marie say she is going after Mark.Since Kim don't want him she'll get him for herself.ha. Kim is so Jealous now too. Oh, Kim and Ken.Today both of them are just having that feeling.

Mark say he's going to hit on Kim on the preview for the next episode. Yay!!! Mark!hahh. Go and get her.

I guess there will be more scenes of Toey and Ken next. I think later on they'll show more scenes of them b/c if you think about it there are more scenes of Boy's story than Mark's story. Like yeah you still see Mark's story but it look like there are more of Boy's then up next Ken's story will be more too. :) Well,hopefully.Can't wait to see tomorrow episode.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I guess there will be more scenes of Toey and Ken next. I think later on they'll show more scenes of them b/c if you think about it there are more scenes of Boy's story than Mark's story. Like yeah you still see Mark's story but it look like there are more of Boy's then up next Ken's story will be more too. :) Well,hopefully.Can't wait to see tomorrow episode.
[/quote]
Do you mean that there is more scenes of boy today? I think so but not boy with Marie. I really want to see them together. By the way, boy and Margie just won a seesan award of being the best bickering cople for their role in Roy Marn--sorry to be off topic but Iam really happy for them.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
[/quote]
Do you mean that there is more scenes of boy today? I think so but not boy with Marie. I really want to see them together. By the way, boy and Margie just won a seesan award of being the best bickering cople for their role in Roy Marn--sorry to be off topic but Iam really happy for them.
[/quote]

*Haha. No Problem. I actually love Boy and Margie in Roy Marn too. They were good!! I'm happy for them,.

To me I felt like today have more scenes of Boy's story like how he feel and stuff but not that much with Boy/Marie I think there were just actually one scene of them together today.

Katerine

Butterfly123
i wish i watched it live now lol.
i'm pleased Boy's getting more scene's now, but i'm not like boy/marie pairing to me they haven't got as much on screen chemistry as the other two, hopefully their other lakorn will be better

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
my pc just crashed right after i finished watch 3NNT thank godness I have my ipod to get on to this thread.. but I can't watch it live no more.. why why.. why do god have to torture me like this... :weep: bye bye laptop bye bye 3NNT live.. :cry: i was looking forward to watching it live tomorrow too... :teary:

Katerine

Butterfly123
my pc just crashed right after i finished watch 3NNT thank godness I have my ipod to get on to this thread.. but I can't watch it live no more.. why why.. why do god have to torture me like this... :weep: bye bye laptop bye bye 3NNT live.. :cry: i was looking forward to watching it live tomorrow too... :teary:
Computer always crash at the wrong times, stupid things lol.
can't you watch it live on your ipod?? depending on what generation you have??? i dunno thouvh but i know i can watch it on my lil brothers iphone lol. have you tried reseting it to the factory defult? Hopefully it will be fixed soon P'Moey ^_^

Okay so i'm nearly finished with todays episode and man Aew's bf is annoying me :rant: i mean he's all like i love you i do and then sleeping around!!!! grrr!!!!!

so i decide to skip to only boy & Koey bit lol which their are a lot off them today.
Pao's dog just :rofl: agreeing with everything she say's to Krit.
you could also see the jealous all over thee's face when he saw that other man but totally denying it!!

okay off to watch the last bit now, when wat asked thee if he and Pao are dating now type of jealousy for a thee :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
aww.. that suck. But like Katerine says can't you watch it from your ipod. Because I watch it through my ipod every morning. Since I am so lazy to turn on my laptop and to get up and grab it.hahah. I might not even be able to watch tomorrow's episode live too.Which suck!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I could watch it on my ipod but my mom , sister and brother watch it live with me and my brother will get a tantrum if I watch it before him.. hes like a lil girl.. i think he might be gay lols

btw.. I really love Koey scenes today.. love the jealousy Thee.. but of course hes gonna deny that hes jealous.. so stubborn...

I cant wait for the scene where she follows him to Fai's bar .. when she took that sweater off i bet a bunch of guys will come running her way and our Thee will be even more jealous... lol

Katerine

Butterfly123
Hopefully you're get to watch it sometime tomorrow, ^_^
i was looking forward to the club scene but thought it was next week now when i saw it on the preview i was so happy, Thee is not gonna be happy :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Hopefully you're get to watch it sometime tomorrow, ^_^
i was looking forward to the club scene but thought it was next week now when i saw it on the preview i was so happy, Thee is not gonna be happy :wub:
i will watch it on my ipod lols im not gonna tell them i could watch it live on it hehehe im so mean but i cant help it.. i NEED to watch it live heheh for koey

i think that scene might be on sundays episode or maybe next friday.. i hope its sunday tho i cant wait another week..

from what i read at thairath.. Thee gets really jealous and grabbed her away from the guys to go home muahahah jealous Thee

Katerine

Butterfly123
i will watch it on my ipod lols im not gonna tell them i could watch it live on it hehehe im so mean but i cant help it.. i NEED to watch it live heheh for koey

i think that scene might be on sundays episode or maybe next friday.. i hope its sunday tho i cant wait another week..

from what i read at thairath.. Thee gets really jealous and grabbed her away from the guys to go home muahahah jealous Thee
hahaha i would do the same muahaha!

i cannot wait for it!! i mean Phao knows Thee is jealous and is just playing of it to get him to loveeeeeee her, clever girl :coverlaf:

yeah that what my aunt told me to, i think that may be linked with the whole it's late i better stay here the night plus he spots boy in only a towel :coverlaf:

my aunt just told me she's gonna teach me to read and write thai b/c she's fed up of telling me what thairath has up and it's the only time i ever talked to her longer then 10 minutes is for my daily 3NNT update :loool: