[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ken acting isn't great, but he got a great S/L that why i feel people are gravating towards them....Mark/Kim storyline is ok if they didn;t make him seem like a stalker lurking and admiring from afar in the shadow and o'course she is w/her stupid/loser b/f, who is using her and cheats on her. I am speaking from the original, Pok would get so mad when they bash her b/f and she always lend him $....I know it will be different in this version but not overly...i guess like Beauty " it's in the eye of the beholder" and sometime things just click to us...or not

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ken acting isn't great, but he got a great S/L that why i feel people are gravating towards them....Mark/Kim storyline is ok if they didn;t make him seem like a stalker lurking and admiring from afar in the shadow and o'course she is w/her stupid/loser b/f, who is using her and cheats on her. I am speaking from the original, Pok would get so mad when they bash her b/f and she always lend him $....I know it will be different in this version but not overly...i guess like Beauty " it's in the eye of the beholder" and sometime things just click to us...or not
i agreed kane got the best storyline out of the three..tho he cant compare to p au thanakorn.. p au nailed the role of Theetut in the original.. and P nan chalida too..I loved her and p au together..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm smitten with Kim-Mark couple. They surprise me with their chemistry and they look so compatible together, I don't think Kim looks older than Mark at all. Totally over the sibling relationship lol. And I like the calm love at first sight for Mark. It's a nice change from the stubborn p'ek that tries to pretend he hates n'ek. And imo I like his 'stalking' it makes his character less boring and makes me giggle lol. He's such a romantic, wanting to date and marry and make sure that person is the right one from the first second.
Ridiculous how n'ek these days come to the conclusion that p'ek is gay.

Boy is sooo... :cloud9: Funny because I am only familiar with his player roles (Don, Lom, Mark) and now he's like so whipped by his gf.
And Marie is very pretty, hope she'll improve. lol she owns a bar? So interesting seeing all the connections between the characters. Thee's friend-with-benefit works with Fai...

I find it sweet how close the 3 guys are and how Wat and Thee were encouraging Krit to go after the woman he likes. LOL and funny how all three are afraid of Naem. She's very pretty too!

Toey! lol I love Phao already, she's so cute and the way she talks to her dogs is adorable.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i agreed kane got the best storyline out of the three..tho he cant compare to p au thanakorn.. p au nailed the role of Theetut in the original.. and P nan chalida too..I loved her and p au together..
hey Moey have U notice that when Ken talks,act,voice,smile,walks,body structure he
somewhat reminded us of seeing P'Au once again its like they're one person they can
pass as brothers

jjinxx

I so can't wait for Thee to fall in love with Phao. They're adorable! I know right now she's the one who's going to pursue him but once he realizes how much he is attracted to her, I hope he goes all out and uses his player skills to win over her! Phao's dogs are amazing!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hey Moey have U notice that when Ken talks,act,voice,smile,walks,body structure he
somewhat reminded us of seeing P'Au once again its like they're one person they can
pass as brothers
i know right.. even tho its kinda stiff but i see the similarities i think i saved a picture of them compared to each other.. they look like brothers forreals ... even toey looked a little bit like p Nan.. I guess these two were meant for the role Theetut and Lamphao... hehehe.. i love them!

edit
i saved these pictures .. it probably was posted and you probably saw it.. but i just wanna repost just in case everyone didnt see it and dont wanna go back all those pages

credits to the original poster and the link of picture

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I so can't wait for Thee to fall in love with Phao. They're adorable! I know right now she's the one who's going to pursue him but once he realizes how much he is attracted to her, I hope he goes all out and uses his player skills to win over her! Phao's dogs are amazing!
me too i just cant wait.. omg.. im even imagining it now.. omg.. it would be soo cute if he goes after her.. but then I feel bad for his friend with benefit Khun Khorn.. she did nothing wrong.. and he was like leading her on.. but she will find someone who loves her.. i wonder if they keep it like the original where she gets with Aews brother.. weird everyones connected..

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
"to each their own"

ya the original i felt flow better, but they were all experience actor except Khem but she did a good job...pao will be a challenge for him, that he happily will take,,,she chased him at 1st then he started the chasing...i looove the dog, they had bigger role that last time

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
"to each their own"

ya the original i felt flow better, but they were all experience actor except Khem but she did a good job...pao will be a challenge for him, that he happily will take,,,she chased him at 1st then he started the chasing...i looove the dog, they had bigger role that last time
its probably because this version they try to make it modern and changed alot of stuffs to fit in this era.. back in 1998 was probably too old schooled but the lakorn was still good.. heck I rewatch it all the time.. just for p au and p nan.. heheh...

Loved p au and p nan for Thee and Lamphao and now Im loving Kane and Toey for the same role.. funny...

jjinxx

yeah I feel bad for Korn too, she seems to really love Thee, but Phao is too cute to resist! I love that she pwned Thee and Wat, chased them away with the hose :coverlaf: She's spunky but not in a dramatic way. The ending credits get me so excited for this couple, with their bickering and it shows Thee carrying Phao!!!
Oh! I want Korn to end up with Aew's brother, complete the love tree where everyone is connected.

I feel so bad for Krit right now lol because he keeps ending up in situations to make Aew think he's gay. I'm not sure if Mark has improved, or if I like his character or if I like him with Kim but this is my favorite lakorn to watch Mark in so far! His facial expressions have improved, a bit less stiff and the way he looks at Kim is like "So purty..."

Naem's "NOW" is getting on my nerves.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
yeah I feel bad for Korn too, she seems to really love Thee, but Phao is too cute to resist! I love that she pwned Thee and Wat, chased them away with the hose :coverlaf: She's spunky but not in a dramatic way. The ending credits get me so excited for this couple, with their bickering and it shows Thee carrying Phao!!!
Oh! I want Korn to end up with Aew's brother, complete the love tree where everyone is connected.

I feel so bad for Krit right now lol because he keeps ending up in situations to make Aew think he's gay. I'm not sure if Mark has improved, or if I like his character or if I like him with Kim but this is my favorite lakorn to watch Mark in so far! His facial expressions have improved, a bit less stiff and the way he looks at Kim is like "So purty..."

Naem's "NOW" is getting on my nerves.
Totally agreed.. Pao got the attitude and personality to keep Thee in his place hehe... I'm anxious for these scenes ...

The scene where she declared her game to make him her boyfriend
The scene where she gave him clothes and he's half naked and she said she saw all the animals thing why not see humans she's so funny..
The carrying scene
The scene where she tape his mouth with duct tape
The doggy bath scene
The scene where she push his head and he was following her..
The scene where he called after her with Korn in the background sad... This should be in the same scene... She was talking to him and again Korn was in the background .. She knows something's up..
The scene where he was outside her house n she closed thedoor on him
The scene where he was at the club n she followed him
The scene where he was peaking at her and her mom eating n she asked him why was he here to see her mom .. Ans if he's proposing to her n he screams I won't marry with her all over him lols
And last the scene where she was driving backwards and he was knocking on her window

Can't believe I took notice of all these scenes of them haha

Ahhh!! I can't wait !!

jjinxx

^moey, 555 Oh I can't wait for ALL of those and more! I do love that Thee says she's not his type and yet you know she's already taken over his mind little by little, he wants to tease and pull pranks on her! Oi, this is really bad, now I'm going to be so impatient.

Question--is this a series like 4Huajai where one part focuses on one couple, or is it a mix and we'll get to watch them all at once? Because so far I see all of the couples progressing already. Which would be great because I want to watch Thee and Phao!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol moey, those sound like great scene...they have a great storyline, very funny yet sweet...I feel they are both honest straight fwd character, once he knew he loved her, he went for it and he was honest about it to krit. He broke it off w/his "friend" and straighten up...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg. I know! I wanna see all those scenes of Phao and Tee! They're too silly and cute! Kyaaaa! <3
lol I can't wait to see tmrs episode because i just want to see more of Toey & Kane! xD

^moey, 555 Oh I can't wait for ALL of those and more! I do love that Thee says she's not his type and yet you know she's already taken over his mind little by little, he wants to tease and pull pranks on her! Oi, this is really bad, now I'm going to be so impatient.

Question--is this a series like 4Huajai where one part focuses on one couple, or is it a mix and we'll get to watch them all at once? Because so far I see all of the couples progressing already. Which would be great because I want to watch Thee and Phao!
I think it's just going to be mixed together. If it was like 4hjhkk, it would be BIG news and etc. lol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =

yups i know i love it when he was thinking of how to get back at her.. with that look on his face.. shes gonna take over his mind little by little.. hes gonna find out once she stop chasing him.. heheh.. i cant wait..
lol moey, those sound like great scene...they have a great storyline, very funny yet sweet...I feel they are both honest straight fwd character, once he knew he loved her, he went for it and he was honest about it to krit. He broke it off w/his "friend" and straighten up...
yes i do agree.. i love there characters so much... didmt his friend break it off with him to help him realized that he loved pao and not her??
Omg. I know! I wanna see all those scenes of Phao and Tee! They're too silly and cute! Kyaaaa! <3
lol I can't wait to see tmrs episode because i just want to see more of Toey & Kane! xD

I think it's just going to be mixed together. If it was like 4hjhkk, it would be BIG news and etc. lol
cant wait for tomorrow as well.. i hope its gonna be more toey and kane.. lols..

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is my turn to spazz my love for Thee and Phao. I am just going to start episode 2 in a bit after I finish the subbed version of episode 1. I love Toey, she is just too adorable and it makes it easier for her because she doesn't even have to act as Phao, it just comes out very natural. If there was to be a Thai version for It Started With a Kiss, Toey would fit perfectly!!!

Anyways back to my addiction, I can't wait to see Thee chasing after Phao. I wonder what made her stop chasing him?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
It is my turn to spazz my love for Thee and Phao. I am just going to start episode 2 in a bit after I finish the subbed version of episode 1. I love Toey, she is just too adorable and it makes it easier for her because she doesn't even have to act as Phao, it just comes out very natural. If there was to be a Thai version for It Started With a Kiss, Toey would fit perfectly!!!

Anyways back to my addiction, I can't wait to see Thee chasing after Phao. I wonder what made her stop chasing him?
If its like the old version it's because she saw his "friend" crying n don't want to hurt her.. Because she was chasing him just to get back at Thee for saying he will never take her as his girlfriend after she stop chasing him Wat character try to get closed to her but only playfully n he had that jealous vibe in his eyes,...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i know right.. even tho its kinda stiff but i see the similarities i think i saved a picture of them compared to each other.. they look like brothers forreals ... even toey looked a little bit like p Nan.. I guess these two were meant for the role Theetut and Lamphao... hehehe.. i love them!

edit
i saved these pictures .. it probably was posted and you probably saw it.. but i just wanna repost just in case everyone didnt see it and dont wanna go back all those pages

credits to the original poster and the link of picture

god they all look exactly alike P'Nan and Toey not that much but P'Au and N'Ken I swear they look like sibling