[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

fanny

sarNie Adult
this is just my opinion of Toey, in this lakorn, i must say that i like ken and toey couple, but damn toey look so old to ken. i know she is older, but i like to see young face.

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Ep 2 was better than ep 1. I was kind of disappointed from ep 1. So far I like Mark and Kim's couple, although they are not bickering and their scenes are not funny, i like their kind of calm relationship, first sight love and respect which will turn into love.
I wished that boy would play kane's role. I don't feel kane at all, he's still very stiff and his smile comes off very unnatural too. Toey is very good in her role and I like her in here. Boy and Toey would be a great couple and Boy would pull of the player better.
Marie's yelling and screaming is very annoying, but when she talks normally, she is ok. As it is Marie's and Kane's first lakorn I hope they will improve.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

Super love Ken and Toey, and also Boy and Marie!

Btw, Marie is pretty but her lip is bothering when she speak! hahah Her acting is ok, but isnt that great! Hopeful, her chemistry with Boy will make its better to watch her.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Damn all the dogs are very smart n cute :thumbsup: The second n'ek she kind like poo ch7 n'ek, I mean they way she talk n the way she act is like poo. For me I feel like she try to be hot. I'm pity mark mak mak, when he see the guy kiss on Kim cheek it look like he angry don't know what to do. :console: :console: :console: :console:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I Love Episode 2. It was a good episode full with laughter!! hah. I don't think i can watch this lakorn anymore i am too in love w/ Mark! He is just too cute. I keep on screaming and smiling when his scenes comes up. My sister looking at me like I'm crazy.hah. Can't wait for tomorrow episode. I Love those Dogs. I wonder is that the Dog from DRRT Bie/Vill's lakorn. I miss that dog. My grandpa have a dog just like that one but sadly it passed away. :(

puca

sarNie Juvenile
kane's acting isn't bad in episode 2 anymore, of course still a lot of room to improve since he's a newbie, but he's tolerable now
i especially like his scenes with toey and i don't think his voice is as bad as some people said o.0 maybe i'm deaf or just too used to strange/squeaky voices since many thai actors/actresses have those voices
marie's voice isn't bad either when she's not yelling

i love kim and mak's couple the most so far, kane and toey's couple is my second favourite.

edit: oh, i forgot... i also really love mak and toey together, they have such an adorable cousin-relationship - she's the boss :thumbsup:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I like mark and toey together too... i love in episode one when kane was talking about her to boy.. i love how mark was like.. " then my cousin/sister(Nong sao), is lucky that you dont like her".. i think he is very protective as well.. I love to see how Mark reacts when he gonna finds that Kane likes toey..

I so love toey and kane in here.. I agree that his acting is still stiff but its not bad..

I cant wait to see boy and marie progress.. I wanna see the kiss scene already...!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Don't mind if I chime in late lol I love episode 1. I agree about Marie, the way she talks reminds me of Poo Priya. Her acting bothers me a bit and on top of that, I don't like her character's personality.

Tory and Ken are super adorable, I don't mind his poor acting, it is much more tolerable than Marie.

I am not a dog lover but omg Phao's dogs are so adorable. Good dog actors!!!

There is so much to say, ah I should have comment as I watched. Will so that with episode 2. Off I go.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i <3 mark and kim individually, but hands down for toey/kane pair is the entertaining of all of them. I like the marie/boy character more in the original, but it's only the 1st ep. Mark/Jackrit character is creepy/stalkish because he is lurking in the shadow always staring at her...it seem they improve the pok character, she not as stupid and snobbish like the original..but again they also changed their interaction. In the original they only worked for the same company, she wasn't directly with him....i guess i have to HIGH of a Hope for the remake that I've become disapointed. I just don't feel it, I don't feel for the character and not cheering for them. I do like toey/kane pair...LOVE the DOGS!!! I find the 3 guys in the original click together more and was funny...kinda like the 3 Asun bro....

note lapow in the originally invested in cutting her hair short for the role of the younger sibling, i remember watching the entertainment news, I didn't think her hair was that cute...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just got done to the rest part of epi 1 and wow looks damn good
Ken and Toey couple the bickering is so cute Ken was shock Mark told him that his
little sister she's a 'Vet' who trained dogs :coverlaf: can't wait to watch epi 2 the
bickering of Boy/Marie god Marie portray a very good tomboy but her voice is annoying
her lips is just wide
aha Mark and Kim pair is still blah blah like the older version hope it gets better

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Funny how toey and Kane's couple is stealing the show despite kane's weak acting..... I just hope boy and Marie's couple pick up soon I wanna see them together already...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm not too fond with this lakorns ost. Mark has a nice voice but i just don't feel it. /:
I see more of Mark and Kim than the other couples. I wanna see lots of scenes between Kane and Toey! :D They're too adorable and silly.
I'm still trying to finish up episode 2 yet i still don't feel anything. It is kind of going slow yet fast. I hope this lakorn gets more interesting fast.

Yeah, Marie is pretty but her mouth is just what bothers the most. She does have thick lips. I don't really mind her but every time she talks, i just stare at her mouth because it's just...blahahh. lol

Natsume

sarNie Adult

I've just watched ep.2, so far the lakorn is good.
Just like everyone else, I don't like Marie's mouth and her voice is annoying. Acting wise, nothing much to say, I guess she's doing fine. As for Ken, I didn't really notice his bad acting, I only noticed it after reading your comments and going back to check it again. His voice and his teeth are fine lol

For those wondering whether there's a bed scene with Marie and Boy, watching the MV above might give you the answer ^^

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
Like this lakorn so far, Mak is super cute and Kim acting improve a lot. toey and her dogr very cute and Kan is not good at acting, hope he improve. but over all this lakorn is good. Like Mak and Kim couple :cheer:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Funny how toey and Kane's couple is stealing the show despite kane's weak acting..... I just hope boy and Marie's couple pick up soon I wanna see them together already...
yeah its getting better and better yeah I'll give a credit to Ken/Toey pair cos they
the couple that started to stir closer and closer and next one is Boy/Marie looks like
this pair is like the younger couple but seems like Mark/Kim pair will go through lots
of dramas before happy ending comes cos Kim's bf dude his in away and against them
wow Mark acting is improving he suited these kind of mature character

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
yeah its getting better and better yeah I'll give a credit to Ken/Toey pair cos they
the couple that started to stir closer and closer and next one is Boy/Marie looks like
this pair is like the younger couple but seems like Mark/Kim pair will go through lots
of dramas before happy ending comes cos Kim's bf dude his in away and against them
wow Mark acting is improving he suited these kind of mature character
I really look forward to these two couples but toey n Kane mostly... I hope there's more scenes of then in episode 3 I really want to see more of boy and Marie as well n see how their couple turns out ... As for mark and Kim ... It's gonna be awhile cause that good for nothing piece of sh*t bf of hers sometimes I feel like she's dumb in this part..