[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
@roselovesice: N'Julie said someone was subbing it a couple of pages back i think :-/
Lol Toey and Kane's scene is funny but love the DOGS!!!

Oh okay then. Thanks. I totally need to get updated again. =.=" lol
Btw, thanks for sharing the wallpaper Photos :)

And yeah. I agree. If it's about 3 GOLDEN MENS, it should be in a GOLD color, or brighter...but i guess whatever floats their boat. ahaha :)
If i see that Marie is overreacting as some point, aka majority of the time, then she is. lol I don't think she has the n'ek material but who am i to judge just yet. lol If she can't make me like her in here, then i probably won't ever watch any of her lakorns. Hope she improves though. Not bashing y'all. ahhaa I'm just really BIAS. :p
Marie does look like Poo P. at some point.

I FINALLY OWNED A PAGE ON THIS THREAD! :D lolol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
After watching 1st episode raw (maybe my mind will change with subtitles later) :
I feel Boy is the best actor from the lead group
I didn't find Mark's stalking Kim remotely cute. But this kind of character suits him(calm & cool)
Ken...so far delivers a wooden acting (see his acting and kim's boyfriend's to see the difference)
Kim's boyfriend acting was not bad. Actually I felt he the most natural in his gestures and text delivery from the boys.
Pitta and Woonsen look prettier than the lead girls (especially Pitta)
Kim looked old there. her hairstyles didn't do her justice... I guess she looked tired.
Marie was annoying. I don't even think she is pretty
Toey doesn't do anything for me so far
First episode is average.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Pitty and Woonsen really stand out here, I find Pitty so pretty...!

Marie is gorgeous, but so far she is overreacting and can be quite annoying. Too soon to judge her, Ken is fine!

roselovesice

Omg. I'm trying so hard not to watch the first episode. I need to wait for the eng sub. lol I am determined to! aahaaaa

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg everyone comes one when i was gone?? that sucks.. lols..

seems like everyone is annoyed with Marie right now.. I actually liked Pitta with Boy too.. I think they look cute.. If only Pitta was excepted as Fai. I think she would of done a better job ...

I wonder how would the lakorn turn out if Pitta and Woosen was the nkes ...

Hmmmm.. Wells as of right now Im loving Kane and Toey.. Right now theres nothing much but from the ending credits there are alot of cute scenes.. I just cant wait!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i find the acting ok, i guess i had to high of a hope for this, the change is difference :rolleyes1: , so far i don;t have the "HOOK" from the 1st ep. ... toey/ken couple r the more entertaining 1...mark stalking kim is creepy...it was creepy in the original 1...my brother and i cheered soo hard when 1 scene p'k just walked past n'k...cuz in the original pok was annoyed and kinda of mean to jackrit for following her perse...the dogs r so adorable

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i find the acting ok, i guess i had to high of a hope for this, the change is difference :rolleyes1: , so far i don;t have the "HOOK" from the 1st ep. ... toey/ken couple r the more entertaining 1...mark stalking kim is creepy...it was creepy in the original 1...my brother and i cheered soo hard when 1 scene p'k just walked past n'k...cuz in the original pok was annoyed and kinda of mean to jackrit for following her perse...the dogs r so adorable
lols im hooked for toey and kanes couple their couple is the entertainment.. just like in the old version.. nan chalida and au thanakorn did a wonderful job.. tho toey and kane are not as good as nan and au acting wise but they are still entertaining.. I guess I find mark stalking Kim kinda cute cause Mark is cute... ahhaha...

cool :)

sarNie Adult
love this lakorn so much , have to wait for more <_< toeys doggys are so cute! mark is so hot,ken is ok, boy is cool,kim is pretty,toey is cute also,marie, her voice is very annoyin :( but its fine...just love it! :woot:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I love mark and Kim couple in here the most. Did mark is sing the ost for this lakorn right. Hope he is it mark voice.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I love mark and Kim couple in here the most. Did mark is sing the ost for this lakorn right. Hope he is it mark voice.
i do too.. i love how mark is secretly in love with kim and how he stares at her.. omg.. killer stare.. and yes he does sing the ost along with boy and kane..

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i do too.. i love how mark is secretly in love with kim and how he stares at her.. omg.. killer stare.. and yes he does sing the ost along with boy and kane..
Yeah mark make me happy all the time when I watch his secretly love for Kim. Oh really mark sing with boy and Ken in in the song omg why do I feel like all the song in here is only mark voice in here hahhahaha.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, so umm.. The beginning was very disturbing with that gogo/pole dancer! o_O

Lol. Mark being a stalker was creepy giving her the stares and sneaking up behind her. But his love at first sight is quite cute.

Marie has a really squeaky voice and she doesn't speak her dialogues nicely. Her character is suppose to be strong and feisty but so far she's not delivering in episode 01. Her acting comes off weak.

Pitta and Woosen are really gorgeous and obviously they're the most experienced with acting, so they are more enjoyable to watch than the actual pranangs.

As for the praeks, Boy is the one that comes off more naturally, I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing Boy and Pitta together as pranang in a future lakorn.

Toey's character is soo dorky and cute! She's so lovable! But her voice is so mature for her young looking face. It's kind of awkward!

LOL, Mark with his towel on reminds me of him in 4 HUA JAI/PLR days! Ehe.

From the ending credit preview, Toey & Kane's couple looks the most promising even if his acting cannot compare to her.

So far I am not impressed with episode 01, hope it gets better this weekend.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Yeah mark make me happy all the time when I watch his secretly love for Kim. Oh really mark sing with boy and Ken in in the song omg why do I feel like all the song in here is only mark voice in here hahhahaha.
thats because boy and kane are the vocals.. they are the background singers .. they sing the chorus..

Lol. Mark being a stalker was creepy giving her the stares and sneaking up behind her. But his love at first sight is quite cute.

Marie has a really squeaky voice and she doesn't speak her dialogues nicely. Her character is suppose to be strong and feisty but so far she's not delivering in episode 01. Her acting comes off weak.

Pitta and Woosen are really gorgeous and obviously they're the most experienced with acting, so they are more enjoyable to watch than the actual pranangs.

As for the praeks, Boy is the one that comes off more naturally, I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing Boy and Pitta together as pranang in a future lakorn.

Toey's character is soo dorky and cute! She's so lovable! But her voice is so mature for her young looking face. It's kind of awkward!

From the ending credit preview, Toey & Kane's couple looks the most promising even if his acting cannot compare to her.

heheh agreed with everything said.. and yes.. toey and kanes couple looks the most promising to me as well.. i cant wait for all their scenes..

roselovesice

Oh girl. I couldn't agree more. Marie just doesn't come off strong in this lakorn. I try getting used to her and the way she talks but i just couldn't. I just hate the way she talks - the way her mouth moves when she talks, and her actions.
Anyways, I agree that Boy is the only one that comes off the most natural...although Mark does too since i do love him as well. lol
Kane is okay. I guess i've gotten use to Newbies and the way that they act. /: ahahaa
I couldn't stop myself from watching the first episode. I didn't like it as much. Hope the next couple of episodes will be better. :) Kane and Toey is too funny. I love the dogs. It's the dogs from SRCS and DRRT!! :D
Kimberly isn't that bad. I basically scan through the first episode. I'm so disappointed. lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems like Mark and Kim's character aren't going as full of life as the rest of the other characters. >.<

I think Kim improved in Rak Pathiharn, so hopefully her character here doesn't ruin it for her.

I don't feel any spark with Mark, Kim, Marie, or Kane's character YET!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOl--I don't even think Mark is stalking Kim. Lol That's overrated. He secretly admires and likes her for her intelligence, hard work and clean personality. lol
He hasn't show much affection for Kim yet so we don't know how their relationship will progress.

As for Ken/Toey, lol, they are absolutely the funniest and loviest couple. I love their bickering and fights. hahaha Toey plays this role really well and it really suits her too.

Kim has reverted to the inexperienced type or what? lol I don't know. I don't feel much emotion in here.

As for Marie, lol, she exxagerates her role a bit. She's always screaming and talking loudly. I don't really find her attreactive or nang'ek material compared what most people anticipate it.

Pita is absolutely gorgeous! She is starting off her nang'rai role really well. She is indeed among the most beautiful girl.

Boy= he looks a little too messy again. His style of clothing doesn't make look any better. I don't really feel his character yet.

Epi1 was average to me. I want better progress. I am looking forward to Toey/Ken and Mark by himself! LOL ^_^

***Oh yea, I love Mark with all my heart, but so far Ken/Toey are stealing my heart for their roles in here. LOL hahaha

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I find the images of this lakron so dark and poor image quality. The probably contrasted and darken the images/roll too much, which I don't like.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Euwww the wallie looks like ghost story / Ngao Prai haha.

I haven't watch this lakorn yet. Glad that Chtite0Aya already starts subbing this.