[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
What's with Marie and Kan's voices? Their voices is kinda bizarre to me :eyetwitch: , but yeah I guess I'll be used to with 'em. It's always been like this

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hhaha. Marie's voice didn't really bugs me but ken's voice did but like you say its something we can get used to.hah. I can't wait to see some love between all the couples. I just can't wait to see them all fall in love and have those sweet scenes.and of course those funny scene.Well, hopefully they do have have funny scenes. Oh yeah i love those dogs!!! They're so cute!! I can't believe i just say/type that down.haha. Never call a dog cute before.,ahha.Not really my thing.ha.But oh well.
Hahaha Lol I thought Marie's was annoying more then Kane's but I guess I said that cause I think Kane is cute lols I'm waiting to see boy and Kane chase after Marie and toey ahhI can't wait...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha Lol I thought Marie's was annoying more then Kane's but I guess I said that cause I think Kane is cute lols I'm waiting to see boy and Kane chase after Marie and toey why I can't wait...
hah.i know. can't wait to see it!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
It's gonna be so cute hahaha I still remember the old version teetut when he was chasing Pao and she was Playing hard to get hehehe
I have never seen the older version before.What year was the older version? Do you know? I have never seen any older version of the remakes that they're doing now.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I have never seen the older version before.What year was the older version? Do you know? I have never seen any older version of the remakes that they're doing now.
its was probably like in the 1990's maybe 1996 or 1997... its on youtube if you wanna watch it

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG just finished Episode One! and OMG Toey and Kane are hilarious! :whahuh: and the dogs! :loool:

i think i may grow to love Kim and Mark :heart: they're couple is so sweet and its nice to see a shy p'ek for a change!

Maries voice was more annoying to me then Kane's was. i think its just were she's overacting.

i think those dogs could steal the show they are freakin hilarious when they noticed Kane wasn't a burglar and crawled back to there beds :loool:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I love episode 1 so much I rewatched it and I love it even more after seeing the ending credits with all the cute scenes between Kane and toey omg... I can't wait for more of them so far I'm liking mark and Kim's couple and Kane and Toeys .. I was looking forward to boys and Marie's but her voice annoys the crap outta me.. Sorry Marie

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
can't wait to see it, as for Kane character he never cheated on his g/f...they had an agreement....they were mature about it from what I remember after he knew his feeling for the n'k..i see they change thing up a bit from the preview..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
can't wait to see it, as for Kane character he never cheated on his g/f...they had an agreement....they were mature about it from what I remember after he knew his feeling for the n'k..i see they change thing up a bit from the preview..
Yep and from episode one they was more like friends with benefits then boyfriend and girlfriend so he didn't cheated he had a change of heart .. Boys character cheated but it was more like a mistake I cant wait to see more .. They change a lot of stuffs but too me it's a good change and more modern too.. I loved it!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching ep 1. I'm loving it!!!!!

OMG, Mark and Kim are so sweet and cute together.

Actually, I love all 3 couples.

Can't wait for tomorrow's ep.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Haha Moey not the only one just rewatch this!
i'm really not feeling Boy and Marie in this lakorn :( hopefully they'll pick up soon but they're (to me) being over shadowed by the other two.
and man Kim's BF is err!!!!

I LOVE the opening theme i got it on replay!

man everyone need to watch this lakorn is such a feel good lakorn!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ya, I <3 dogs! maybe I might like Kim/mark pairing w/the change's they made...i think pitta should had the g/f w/benefit role...while woosen is more Rai, she should have been the evil NAM

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Haha Moey not the only one just rewatch this!
i'm really not feeling Boy and Marie in this lakorn :( hopefully they'll pick up soon but they're (to me) being over shadowed by the other two.
and man Kim's BF is err!!!!

I LOVE the opening theme i got it on replay!

man everyone need to watch this lakorn is such a feel good lakorn!!!
Lol Im rewatching it again omg I loved this lakorn so much haha Im not feeling boy n Marie as well hope they will pick up soon too I'm loving mark n Kim n toey n Kane omg I didn't think I would love mark n Kim together ahhh!! People watch this lakorn!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ya, I <3 dogs! maybe I might like Kim/mark pairing w/the change's they made...i think pitta should had the g/f w/benefit role...while woosen is more Rai, she should have been the evil NAM
Hmmm I agreed tho cause woosen do dressed more rai

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
I love mark/kim pairing too!!!They look amazing!!!!Can't wait for tomorrow's episode

I can't get used to kane and marie's voices