[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Mark look so young compare to Kim...he has that baby face look while Kim look so mature...don't know about this pairing cuz ever since seeing them in 4 hua jai...imagine of them play opposite as siblings come to my mind first as oppose to them pairing opposite one another as a couple...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg it coming faster than I though lol...love all da picture up there thanks guy...anyways I always complain friday is so far away but today Friday seem so close hahaha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg it coming faster than I though lol...love all da picture up there thanks guy...anyways I always complain friday is so far away but today Friday seem so close hahaha
yeah just a couple more days till the 16th :dance3:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all those wonderful photos! But I have to say, nadech outstanded everyone in the fifth picture with his lovely dimple! He looks so handsome. Lol...sorry of topic!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol.. OT also but I was just going to say the same thing about Nadech & Mario. They're so charming too bad they weren't part of this lakorn. I would have loved to have two come in one. Ehe.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL--I came looking for this forum. Didn't know someone moved it to the PINNED section already! LOL

Woot; the 16th is really fast approaching!!!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i wonder if they gonna keep the :w-scene-pop-corn: scene between boy and maries character in this version... i think soo cause i think i saw it in teaser #2 hehehe.. i cant wait for that.. :pervie:

btw i dislike kens acting already but ill give him a try.. his character and couple was the best out of the 3 .. hope he doesn't ruin it...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ oh goodness.. i don't know if i'll be able to take the "willing" scene lol.. or is hoping that it won't leave an impression on me.. ahaha..

ahhh.. excited :D a few more days!! whoot whoot!