[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Kim and Mark looks so cute together, and like they are having a blast! Can't wait to watch, and I hope this version of Kim/Mark's story isn't boring like what people have said about the older versions.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I want to know in the old version do they have to go help flood too, or this is the new scene they put in here. Mark and Kim are very cute :thumbsup:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I want to know in the old version do they have to go help flood too, or this is the new scene they put in here. Mark and Kim are very cute :thumbsup:
hahahaha LOL no, this is their usual chemistry outside the lakorn. Yeah it's give some stress to see they're simply best friends, this is also goes the same to chalex. They're like siblings together! :teary: :mellow:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
everyone has different taste in lakorn, I find pok/jackrit pair boring doesn't mean it will be for others...I watch the lakorn recently again and can honestly say that I wasn't as interested in it as I did when it first came out, but the cast looks awesome

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Marie is dating some guy name BEAM?! I just read on her Wiki.

I really adore Marie and Boy together -- they're probably going to end up being my favorite couple here.

They look super cute in their other upcoming lakorn as well.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Marie is super pretty, so if she's seeing someone it's not a surprise. Same here I already like her with Boy. Can't wait for this to air.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the older version was good but the role that Mark/Kim playing is kind of boring not
much fun like the other 2 young couples specially the youngest role Ken P and Toey is
playing P'Au Thanakorn his so playful :lmao3:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
woot can't wait! i mostly cannot wait for the soundtracks which mark will be singing. hehehe LOL
and I want to see the preview! ^_^

--
a wallie :)
they look so freaking cute; like siblings and pranangs too. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I miss Mark! I cannot wait for this lakorn.And its almost here! yay! I hope they don't delay it.hhehhe. Happy to hear that Mark's singing the ost for their story. I was wondering will this be like 4HJHKK where how Kim's story goes first then so on or not?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

@Kimberly Home Pantip
Mark looks soooooooooo sexy in that pj! omg. LOL I swear, I couldnt help myself thinking...hahahaha

I miss Mark! I cannot wait for this lakorn.And its almost here! yay! I hope they don't delay it.hhehhe. Happy to hear that Mark's singing the ost for their story. I was wondering will this be like 4HJHKK where how Kim's story goes first then so on or not?
no, this will be different. there will be three couples in here;
1st one is Mark/Kim
2nd is Boy/Marie
3rd is Ken and that little girl LOL sorry forgot her name.

This will not be related to 4hjhkk!