[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i thought kim looked older than mark too.. it kind of looked like a sibling photo.. hehe but they're a kookwan in here hehe.. thanks alice :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hrmm when i saw this pics on FB, i didn't see any kinda chem/connection/spark :eek:
At least take some cute BTS photos ya know.
He doesn't look to happy

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I actually think Mak and Kim look cute together lol...at first I couldnt get over the fact that they played siblings and are now playing lovers hahahah....Mak look handsome in that suit

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
There is no connection between the two in the pix. Kim does look older. They are no match at all. I don't understand why they keep giving Mak the mature role. He has a babyface. He doesn't match the mature character.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
They looked more compatible on the koo sarng koo som cover. I wouldn't judge yet till the lakorn comes out.

P'Nok and P'Oui actually said Mark's personality is more like Singh while Pope's personality is more like Seur. I don't know how Mark keeps getting those serious roles then. It'd be sooooo boring again if his character in Neur Mek 2 is another mature role. He hasn't shown that he could excel in them.

Kim has mature features. But the way she carries herself suits her age. Soooo cute.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I agree with everyone else that Mark doesn't look too happy around Kim in those pictures. :thumbdown: lol And Kim does look older for some odd odd reason. She seems a lot more mature looking for her age.

P'Nok and P'Oui actually said Mark's personality is more like Singh while Pope's personality is more like Seur. I don't know how Mark keeps getting those serious roles then. It'd be sooooo boring again if his character in Neur Mek 2 is another mature role. He hasn't shown that he could excel in them.
lol that's kind of interesting that they said Mark's personality is more like Singh in real life. LOL I agreed, Mark seems more relax and flirty/comfortable. You asked a good question why they kept giving him serious roles?

His only serious role was TawanDuerd and I could see why though. He has no chemistry with Yaya whatsoever srsly. Both are serious, dull and boring together. When two serious roles combined, no sparks. One should be more relax than the other like Pathapee Leh Rak.

I personally think that if Mark was in a mature role and Mint was the opposite, they would pull it off because there is spark between both and they look very compatible.

Now back to Kim and MArk's pictures, I really don't see connection/spark or chemistry although Mark still looks hot. I think he physically looks best with Mint! :thumbup:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Kim is pretty!

I do think Mark and Kim look kinda off, since Kim looks older than Mark

but well we gotta watch the lakorn to witness their chemistry then. Just some pics don't justify anything though

lol like some of u guys here, Mark has a baby face that sometimes I really can't take him serious in serious/mature roles LOL

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
agreee with every1, she looks older, they both look good individually. We'll i don't expect much with their pairing becuz, I watch with pok/jackrit and it was ..zzzZ..ZzzzZZ... I know they will change it a bit but their story was boring...p'k stalking n'k being nice to her...n'k stubborn, have a loser b/f that is using her...her character act tough but isn't, or act tough to the wrong person....the other 2 pairing was funny and sill... I love some of the conversation they had...(bro-mance sense) au/pip character comparing grls to oxygen that they need, yet they were complaining about the complication of comphrending them...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
agreee with every1, she looks older, they both look good individually. We'll i don't expect much with their pairing becuz, I watch with pok/jackrit and it was ..zzzZ..ZzzzZZ... I know they will change it a bit but their story was boring...p'k stalking n'k being nice to her...n'k stubborn, have a loser b/f that is using her...her character act tough but isn't, or act tough to the wrong person....the other 2 pairing was funny and sill... I love some of the conversation they had...(bro-mance sense) au/pip character comparing grls to oxygen that they need, yet they were complaining about the complication of comphrending them...
lol really? never saw the old version.
i actually cannot wait.