[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. i don't know why.. but i don't want to see boy with marie anymore.. lmao.. maybe because im getting all bargie bias ahaha.. XD

i need to catch up on this thread now lol... aigoo, mark singing to kim, i can't wait to see :D

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Woooohh can wait for this mark and Kim scene now just only one month left than it on air :nailbiter: :nailbiter: Hope Kim and mark will have some good scene together in this one.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Woooohh can wait for this mark and Kim scene now just only one month left than it on air :nailbiter: :nailbiter: Hope Kim and mark will have some good scene together in this one.
One month ? Pretty fast !

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
holy snaps!! they're really airing the 4+1 superstar's lakorns back to back huh! i did not realize that!! ahaha i failed!!! lol

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
This is really is mismatch pair. Kim and Mak do not match at all. Mak would of look cute with Toey b/c both of them has a babyface. Kim would look good with Boy b/c both has that mature look.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
This is really is mismatch pair. Kim and Mak do not match at all. Mak would of look cute with Toey b/c both of them has a babyface. Kim would look good with Boy b/c both has that mature look.
u said my thought out loud. Among the three couples, Mark and Kim couple is the least interesting one both in term of look and storyline. Please dont misunderstand me as I love both Kim and Mark but will watch it for them. I am more into Boy and Kane couple.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ ditto! i'm most looking forward to boy and marie's couple and i'm curious about ken/kane's acting abilities. i'm willing to give mark and kim a try though. btw this lakorn should air on dec 16th

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i can see why boy is soo goofy all the time..he must have gotten it from his mom..she is goofy too according to his instagram. they all seemed to be really close..

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50v-YuTQXuM&feature=feedu

credit kisskeepintouch

anyone knows the girl who take a wedding picture with boy? it's not marie for sure

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
they said PITA, she is Boy Character g/f who is forcing him to marry her..ya mark/kim pairing character zzzzzzz...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
With Eng subs

OMG! I am going crazy over Mark in this clip! I love this song; it was such an oldie pop song! And Mark is bringing it back to life! hehe =)

I love Mark, I will watch this lakorn especially for Mark, and maybe Kim and maybe others! LOL JK JK hahaha

I am in love with Mark though :)

**Anyone knows the title of the song and the original singer! It was one of my favorites. ^_^ Is this included as part of the lakorn OST?

Mark is very sweet and attractive in a way that no words can describe! :) Love him!