[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, so kim is gonna be filming 2 lakorn at the same lakorn. that mean this is not the same production as rak patiharn?

im hoping kim will get with boy since the other 2 looks young for her
I have a big feeling Kim will pair up with Boy too^^

Yeah, Kim said Rak Pathiharn and Sam Noom Nuer Thong will began same time which Rak Pathiharn will already began filming next month in March but still no confirmation of the other nang'eks for this lakorn so I dunno how they can began filming yet?! o_O

tinah

sarNie Coma
not to mention, kim and boy were in a rumor together too. it would be a good promotion for this lakorn lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
not to mention, kim and boy were in a rumor together too. it would be a good promotion for this lakorn lol
That's true that why I have big feeling they will paired up in here although I love Boy + Margie together too but Kim + Boy will be a hot commodity here especially after there rumors^^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^^ Oh dang! Mark is sooo cute! he looks very manly in the mv too.

Ha jjinxx KTEAM wonderful then we can someone onscreen partner cos Kim hasn't got one yet like we had M team, yadech,
Margie-Boy, A team, KA, P team, R team, Rome-Chom, C team, mc mart/cherry, last but not least KTEAM. :highfive:
yep! since it will be Kane's first lakorn, it will be okay if he's not perfect since everyone starts at the beginning, but as long as he has chemistry with Kim, that would make it very nice to watch!

and if they pair Kim with Boy that'd be good too. for some reason i'm really into both ladies pairing up with Boy they all look nice together!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I remember watching the video and thought they looked good together. From there I was hoping they would play together as a couple. Yes! But I still love you Mint C with Mark. Best couple Ever!

hippo

sarNie Adult
if Kim is confirmed, just two more to go.

hopefully the fitting for it is very very soon.

really can't wait to see this, even though i don't know who the pairings are yet.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMGGG. my heart races each time i see an update about this lakorn.
like hippo said..
Kim is confirmed..2 more to go;;

MINT Chalidaaa PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Margie, Yaya, and Mint C. are NOT available anymore. Kim is confirmed. So that leaves Ja, Taew, Mew, and Matt that the younger actresses too! >.< Am I missing anyone else?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love it if the other two girls were Taew/Margie/Mint C/Yaya! Ja and Matt are watchable for me too^^ I like them.As for Mew, her first lakorn is Wanalee which hasn't aired yet. I watched the teaser and her voice is really deep! o_O It's deeper than the praeks in this lakorn.. >.< She's cute in some angles but I don't think she's nang'ek material. She seems bland and not so talkative to me watching SSBT clips of Wanalee with Por.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
You had miss out Giji Jormkwan and Mint N.
Mint Natwara won't be in this lakorn anyway^^ Her manage confirm she'll be Game Rai Game Rak only. :D

As for Giji. I forgot! Hehe. I know she's been in sitcom with Dan. But I haven't seen or know of any lakorn that she has starr in.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i dont care whoever kim going to pair up with, but i want her to play the third girl characterr because its more fun and playful character. i think the old version of this character Nan chanita Note worarit's older sister play.