[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Girls, Khun Ja tweeted yesterday that Boy & Mark will be in this lakorn. YaYYYYYYY! I've got pix of Din Nam Lom Fai on Khun Ja's birthday yesterday too but I can't pose (I'm in another province now)So it's sure now that Kim & Nadech won't be in this lakorn. I guess another guy will be First and the girls are Matt, Margie and Mint N.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no!! I hope Mark gets with Matt or Margie! Although, most likely I think that Mark will be with Matt since Ball was UNconfirmed^^ Thanks for the update RASA. I don't know if I should be happy or not.. Hehe. I'm still in MTEAM mode/fever! :p

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I think there's a high chance that Mark will get paired with Matt but people in Boy&Margie home thread also said that the pairings can be changed too. So he can pair up with either mint n. or margie too. I hope not with Mint n. again. I think she looks too mature for him.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think there's a high chance that Mark will get paired with Matt but people in Boy&Margie home thread also said that the pairings can be changed too. So he can pair up with either mint n. or margie too. I hope not with Mint n. again. I think she looks too mature for him.
I know I don't want Mint.N again either! >.< Mark is like a BABY compared to her. LOl, also I'm very biased when it comes to MTEAM but I favor Margie and Matt started to grow on me since she was in lakorn with Mint.C before. :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Not Mint N, please. Anyone but Mint N.

Can't they have someone like maybe Taew ?
AMEN^^ Hehe. I really adore Taew too. I'm very upset that she hasn't had project since Dong Poo Dee and Hua Jai Song Park because she did an amazingly perfect job in those two recent lakorns of her. I'm waiting for PLerng Torraneng of her and Mario though. Also, I'm hoping to see her with Nadech, Boy, and Mark in the future soon. I doubt she will be in this lakorn though as much as I would love her too star alongside Mark, Boy, or Nadech.

hippo

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! not Mint N!

I'm happy because I like this compnay's lakorn and of course Mark and Boy.
but not Mint N!
oh God, they've come this far, hopefully they wait a little more and get Mint C and Yadech....but of course i'm dreaming.
Mteam is the only couple that do not have a confirmed lakorn together....tearsssssssssssss

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Hopefully the pairings will be Boy with Margie and Mark with Matt. If Mint N. is paired up with Boy or Mark again I don't know if I can watch it. I really can't stand her looks and her acting.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
mint n is actually growing on me... if she was paired with boy she could learn a lot from him since he's a great actor

anyway i'm rooting for matt and mark, they would make one awesome pair!!!!!!!
ohoh i'm starting to feel like i'm betraying m-team o.0
... now that i think about it matt and mark makes another m-team, no wonder i like the idea of these two pairing up hehe

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
anyway i'm rooting for matt and mark, they would make one awesome pair!!!!!!!
ohoh i'm starting to feel like i'm betraying m-team o.0
... now that i think about it matt and mark makes another m-team, no wonder i like the idea of these two pairing up hehe
I'd rather have Mark with Matt or even Margie, LOl. I out of these three nang'eks in here I adore Margie the most. :p She's been my fav. since Badarn Jai when I first saw her came out with Aum. I wasn't so fond of Matt when she first appear but after my first lakorn Whan Jai Gub Nom Jom Yoong of her for Mint.C she started to grow on me:) Mint.N I'm still not feeling this girl, she needs to step up her acting skills and emotions! I understand Ngao Rak Luang Jai was her first lakorn so I hope she improves in this lakorn as well as her other upcoming one with Andrew. I feel has more of the nangrai look though.

MTEAM will always have a special place in my heart and will be my favorite on-screen along with YADECH forever^^ Hehe. But I will have to learn to except Mark's future co-star along the years. :p (Same with Nadech and Boy! LOl.) It's okay b/c I know that Mint.C holds a special meaning with Mark and same with YADECH pairing too! No other co-star has that spark that MTEAM/YADECH has brought into each other:)

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL Blissful, i love how u said that Mint C holds a special place in Mark's heart....eheheheh.

I can accept other nang eaks with Mark and Nadech, just not Mint N.
I think she looks to old for them and I dunno, I guess i just don't like her (I don't hate her, but I dunno how to explain it.) it's just not right (for me)

Missing Mteam so much

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
LOL Blissful, i love how u said that Mint C holds a special place in Mark's heart....eheheheh.

I can accept other nang eaks with Mark and Nadech, just not Mint N.
I think she looks to old for them and I dunno, I guess i just don't like her (I don't hate her, but I dunno how to explain it.) it's just not right (for me)

Missing Mteam so much

lol,, i also can accept other n'eks with mark and nadech, just not Mint N. she is ruining my andrew,,, dont ruin my sweetheart mark again.. i hate her very much in the first lakorn.. she is too old for mark...

Mteam supporter!!! i think matt is also mature^^ but she looks good...so i can accept...

for me, i would like to see taew pairing with mark or nadech,, she is actually almost the same with them,, but she seldome get paired with young p'eks expect for alex... nowadays she pairs up with elder p'ek... her pairing with mario is perfect.... i adore her so much..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
lol,, i also can accept other n'eks with mark and nadech, just not Mint N. she is ruining my andrew,,, dont ruin my sweetheart mark again.. i hate her very much in the first lakorn.. she is too old for mark...

Mteam supporter!!! i think matt is also mature^^ but she looks good...so i can accept...

for me, i would like to see taew pairing with mark or nadech,, she is actually almost the same with them,, but she seldome get paired with young p'eks expect for alex... nowadays she pairs up with elder p'ek... her pairing with mario is perfect.... i adore her so much..
I thought Matt was older than her age too when she first appeared in the industry^^ She looks very mature. I still think she might look a bit older than Mark and Nadech somehow since they look babies to me but then again they could look mature with the correct wardrobe/role too. Hehe.

Mann and Alex were the only co-star around her age other than Mart or Por. I thought she looked cute with Por in Hua Jai Song Park and Boy too:) I'm glad she is pairing up with Mario someone around her age again^^ She's very adorable and cute. Also, her acting is superb and very natural! Dang, I miss her even more just mentioning her now a days dreaming of her to pair up along side with Boy, Nadech or Mark. LOl:)

SuzieNa

sarNie Egg
quick question, where can i read about mark, nadech and kimberly's bio???? im just curious of their backgrounds since i keep hearing about how young kimberly is, but yet she looks so much older and plus theyre all new so i wanna kno more. looove them!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
quick question, where can i read about mark, nadech and kimberly's bio???? im just curious of their backgrounds since i keep hearing about how young kimberly is, but yet she looks so much older and plus theyre all new so i wanna kno more. looove them!
Here you go^^

Mark: http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php?title=Prin_Suparat

Nadech: http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php?title=Nadech_Kugimiya

Kim: http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php?title=Kimberly_Ann_Voltemas

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Just read an interview of producer, Ja, the article originates from manager.co.th, at pantip the cast for sure are boy, mark, and KIMBERLY... none of the "M" nang aeks were ever lined up. She wants Barry but knows its tough, possibly impossible as he's pretty booked so she's open to other newbies. And she's considering "plerng boon" and "saiseeplerng" remakes at the end of the year for those who are following those stories.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Just read an interview of producer, Ja, the article originates from manager.co.th, at pantip the cast for sure are boy, mark, and KIMBERLY... none of the "M" nang aeks were ever lined up. She wants Barry but knows its tough, possibly impossible as he's pretty booked so she's open to other newbies. And she's considering "plerng boon" and "saiseeplerng" remakes at the end of the year for those who are following those stories.

i read it too, hope Boy and Kim get pair up, like them in THM. ahh disappointed Matt not in here, hope Ja change her mind and take Matt too.