[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So adorable when Phao gave Thee kisses on his cheek.
I think Wat and Fai's process of falling in love was most boring, up until they just...were together. But they have the sweetest interaction afterwards. And wth, Naem shot Wat but was invited to the wedding? Is the white guy her bf? Isn't he Michael, Charles' adopted father in GRGR? lol
Krit and Aew were dragged waaay out and then oddly rushed. Not wooing, no dating...But Krit was such a fine gentleman that I think he deserved it to have his love achieved at last.
The couples look gorgeous.
Yes, Nam's new man is Charles' father in GRGR. When I saw him I was like "Michael!"

I actually enjoyed Wat and Fai the most. Even though Pao and Thee were super cute, I still find myself liking Wat and Fai more. Krit and aew were sadly my least favorite. Krit took I don't know how many episodes to finally confess to Aew t he likes her. And Aew...she practically took the whole freaking drama to get over her loser face boyfriend.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like any of the couples lol yes the last 6 episodes ruined the whole entire lakorn. It did not give much depth and yes I am still mad haha. But I do admit I like Phao and Thee the best because of their on screen chemistry and characters (of course you know my main complaint already).

Katerine

Butterfly123
i finally watch the final episode and i have to say it was much better then the 6 before this one wasn't rushed AND lots and lots of koey scenes LOL.
but the last few episode did ruin the lakorn for me, as it was so rushed! but i kept watching it for Koey <3

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This lakorn was actually good. It's somewhat based on reality, which I like. Ken actually had chemistry with Toey. And the mark and Kim pairing wasn't that bad at all.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thee being all lovey dovey and "aow jai" with Phao was just so adorable 555 I want a bf like him, once he was determined, he did not give up!

Awww, Wat's proposal just took my breath away. I love Prom Likit, and gosh if I had been in Fai's place I woulda felt like the luckiest girl ever. So romantic!
And the guys just sitting and planning on marrying all at once! LOL you don't see something that cheesily cute in real life!

I think all the couples had chemistry. But the script did not reach its potential. I liked that we got three couples, different tastes, different personalities...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe this should be in the 2012 category instead of 2011.
I was thinking should I put this in 2011 or 2012...Since it star 2011 and end 2012....I decide to put it in 2011 section because did not air 2012.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i watched the whole thing. i thought that would be more intense and violent scenes. i thought braun died too easily. but when i thought about it, there weren't that many peoples who played as rai's. there was just braun, nam, and braun's gf.
i really love phaothee! especially the last episode, where he placed his head on phao's chest, and when they hold hands. or even the wedding where i was suprised that phao kissed him 3 times. aaah!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yesterday, I finally watch the Star Chat show of 3nnt and Boy is so Mean!!!!!
He and Ken was making fun of everybody.hhahaha.Especially Boy! Mark looks like
he was in his own world.ahahah.Too cute.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
ahhaha. I just watch an interview of Marie she was on the Tonight show. The guy ask her between all three boys which character will she pick. Boy/Mark/Ken. And she picks Boy!!! She say Boy's character take responsibility for his action. Then the host ask "Why not Mark's Character?" She says "B/C there is no one in this world that is like that. He's way too good of a person." Host then ask : " Mark';s tooo good.Then why not Ken's?" Marie: "Ken's too Dangerous." hahahha.

Mark's too good, Ken's too Dangerous, Boy's responsible.hahaha. Funny.I will pick Mark!!!! No matter what.ha.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Finished 2 episodes and i'm like half asleep, this lakorn is snoresville. But i already started and i don't like not finishing what i started plus, Mark Prin is the energy to keep me going. Hope the turtle pace moves up a bit, i thought i would enjoy this lakorn. P'Num Krit, i thought i had faith in you, you really lacked these few years.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finished 2 episodes and i'm like half asleep, this lakorn is snoresville. But i already started and i don't like not finishing what i started plus, Mark Prin is the energy to keep me going. Hope the turtle pace moves up a bit, i thought i would enjoy this lakorn. P'Num Krit, i thought i had faith in you, you really lacked these few years.
He failed big time. I was so disappointed that the script went downhill. It was good although the slow pace was really slow in the beginning which I understand but to keep it going slow and then BAM wedding bells. Huh? What? Yeah, I know.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
He failed big time. I was so disappointed that the script went downhill. It was good although the slow pace was really slow in the beginning which I understand but to keep it going slow and then BAM wedding bells. Huh? What? Yeah, I know.
Would you recommend me to keep going? Is the lakorn worth the endurance?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn didn't have much cute scenes from any of the pairing, I waited and waited. Like with Mark and Kim, so far I am more than halfway through and he haven't even touch her hand or hug, etc. I wish their were more sweet scenes. I mean I like all the pairing though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Cupid Candy, I wouldn't recommend you to continue. It will only lead to more disappointment and despair but if you are a Mark fan, you might like it. He's the only character that stayed consistence aside the fact that he's a scary admirer and stalker lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I might as well continue since i am halfway through the lakorn now. Its not as boring anymore and i like Mark and Marie. Mark's face is just too cute to shut off the tv anyways.

Kane P is so robotic its almost painful for me to watch his scenes, Marie's acting is pretty bad too but its a teeny bit better than Kane's.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Once you get passed the first few episodes, the storyline definitely got better. I really like Kritchai, he's very logic and trustworthy. I would totally want my future love to be like him, even with the stalking LOL. Kritchai was my favorite character out of the "sam num." As for the ladies, i liked Fai, for the most part she was smart. I liked Pao too, Toey pulls the character off well, too bad hers and Kane's storyline was very small and insignificant compared to the others, felt like a small side character type storyline for them. My favorite part in the whole lakorn was when Pao was asking why Thee would sleep naked, he has nothing to show, even the sausage Kritchai is eating is bigger than Thee's thingy. Kritchai stops eating and looks in horror. Wat comes in and starts eating breakfast and poor Krit is so grossed out because of the visual LMAO Mark is so adorable in this lakorn. Along with his official tone when he asked Aew that he was going to seriously court her, he's so serious about everything. I guess the good thing about having P'Num Krit as a director is that he gives the cutest and most romantic endings ever.But Kim's wedding dress was awful on her, made her butt look extra big and it was crooked on her boobs. I have never been unhappy with a lakorn ending by P'Num Krit, from Jam Luey Rak, Plerng Toranong, and now this. Good lakorn, the script was dull but for the most part this lakorn gives a good look and lesson on life and relationships.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The ending wasnt that great. It was rushed. But the best most memorable scene was when Mark proposed to Kim. Fai's dress looked awful.