sarNie Tombstone
Kimberley - 2012.01.10 - DaoKraJai - ก็..อาหาร น่ากินมากก
Marie - 2012.01.10 - DaoKraJai

credit to windlight2010

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Those people = SMH.

Anyways, I feel like i've been MIA on here lately. lol
Kim isn't fat. She just have a big butt. No offense. ahahah I mean...most guys should love that. xD
She's normal. I don't know what or why people are saying that...those people and them boys. ahahaa

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Kim she's average she doesn't even look anywhere near looking chubby or fat
she has a nice thin curve on her waist the big butt suppose to people huge favourites
when girls have smaller butts when they fit into a jeans it will look funny
those people that think Kim is looking fat then they must be so insane :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I agree with all u guy up there...Kim is not fat...if they think Kim is fat, I must say they have see a real fat poeple lol...to me I really wish I was Kim...average...so actress are too skinny and nearly bony...so to me Kim is like the prefect size out of all da new baby...

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I usually don't write comments but I find this lakorn very interesting and like Coffee Addict said...I don't have many friends who watches dramas so I have no one to share my thoughts with and they think I'm nuts as well. lol

Anyway, I guess what I'm going to say is..I can understand where Aew is coming from when she knows Krit likes her and still keeping it safe about the whole relationship thing with him. He's her boss..she has a bf..she doesn't want to be accused that she broke up with her bf over a hi-so guy and that guy had to be her hot-looking boss even though she knows (pathetically) that her bf is a douche.

I guess what I take from this lakorn is that they are portraying real-life situations. I know a lot of people in relationships like Wat/Neam and Aew/Pran. They cling on thinking someone might change or fear the grass is not greener on the other side and ends up wasting their years away with an unhappy relationship just to satisfy the other person's needs and what they think "love" is isn't actually love.

And in Wat/Neam's situation...he strayed because she's crazy! She's constantly bickering about everything and anything Wat comes in contact with...reminds me a lot of a sister-n-law I have. Neam is super annoying..like seriously girl...CHILL THE F OUT! And just because you're a spoiled rotten brat...be respectful! Even her mama can't handle her attitude. All the wedding decisions had no Wat's decisions in it. One day..she just all of a sudden forced him.."we're getting married and you have no say!" That's not right. I don't blame Wat for straying because it's obvious he's not himself when he's with her and he no longer have feelings for her. At least he had the balls to break it off (of course it was wrong of him to cheat) but the relationship already ended long time ago.

Sorry for the long ramblings...Whew! I feel better now that it's all out. hahahaha

Can't wait until the weekend!

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Oh and I cannot say anything better about Krit. He's the most amazing friend and gentleman ever!!!A perfect man..a listener, comforter, best friend, hot-looking, someone who you can always run to...no wonder Aew thought he was gay at the beginning. Where to find a man and a boss like that?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mlove...that is exactly how I see Wat and Neam's relationshipand I agree that this lakorn portrays real life relationships.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง - 2012.01.11 - Preview Ep.13

credit to windlight2010

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La3H8Sc93hM&feature=g-all-u&context=G2df3d37FAAAAAAAACAA

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know why Kim would bring up her weight lol she's not fat. I get so annoyed. I guess not much Asian people experienced seeing how a fat person really look like lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Kim is not fat at all. They;'re so mean to her calling her fat.

Damn, I forgot all about the RS episode. I was planning to watch it live damn I miss it again.Not Good man. I will watch that episode for sure after I am done w/ my homework. Thanks for mentioning it you guys. :)

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
Just saw all six on RS and they are so cute and comfortable around each other. Kane is so quiet. He Barely said 2 words. Kim is not fat . I know they are just teasing her in a friendly way but that stuff can get in your head if you hear it enough times.

roselovesice

About the whole weight thingy...I guess it's because they're so used to seeing their people very skinny and fragile that's why they would consider just a little meat fat. Like today, my friend told me that she was talking to this Indian guy online. He saw her pictures and told her that she was fat. She wasn't even fat. She's super skinny. Like super. Lol
Anyways, I'm off to watch 3NNT on RS. :)
Btw, what time is the star chat tmr? I know Alice? Said that it should be around 7-8 Thai time but I just want to know the exact time. :)

roselovesice

Okay. I just finished watching Ratree Samosorn and omg. They were teasing mark and toey so bad. Lol Mark was definitely getting annoyed. You can tell by his face reaction. lol
Anyways, it was cute when Toey and Ken just started giglgling towards the end. So adorable. :)
Now I can't wait to see episode 14. :D
I wish this was filmed after when Margie and Boy said that we might get to see them this year...that way we can have some confirmation and what not. lol