❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

sarN

sarNie Granny
I remember this lakorn , no romance bwt the lead , the n'rai got all the attention & skin ship HAHAHA

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
If Mint does happen to pair up with Mai, For 2016 she's sharing the same pra'ek as Margie as Margie is confirmed in a lakorn with both Mai And James 
I seriously hope they make changes to this lakorn cause the storyline is just...meh
Mint isnt in the cupids anymore...dang, I  was hoping she would be able to work with Broadcast

byebye

sarNie OldFart
why did they take her off cupid? They could have put these two in cupid at least the romance is there. No matter what changes they made the other girl will still outshined the n'ek in here unless, they make the n'ek the spoiled brat one and completely changed the story line. They can only do so much in remaking the lakorn because the core of the lakorn will still have to be in there which is pra'ek relationship with the other girl.

N'ek is simply a shadow of pra'ek's GF when you think about it. For her to start something with pra'ek is only when the other girl isn't around...this lakorn was boring not sure what else they can do to spice it up...unless, in the beginning he has a relationship with n'ek to make the other girl jealous but then that's using our girl lol

Coca

sarNie Adult
Why this lakorn have bad storyline ? I don't want mint play not prime time .. want her play is prime time n'ek

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Rarely pop in here to catch up on lakorn news but glad I did this time. So happy that mint is reuniting with James!

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
sammypanda said:
do you know what the rumoured lakorn is called?

i thought that this was her third drama that we were all wondering about haha! i guess not! 
but since there will this and then ruk long rhong there's still one more which may be the one with broadcast?
The rumor with Broadcast is Buang Baan Ja Torn. Her 3rd one with Mai will not be with Broadcast. It's a new company and its not a boran lakorn.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
Oh thx hokulanii
Yay...I was hoping boy swap w/another. ..but ...o'well... hope it's a good lakorn... I'm not excited about this one. .. though I'm glad they are reuniting. .. but this storyline suck.. why why. ..would anyone want to remake. .. there's soooi many good 80's-90's lakorn they b can remake
Damn your fast hokulanii. ..pix of him? Do u know the lakorn info?
It's not confirmed by the channel but it's confirmed by her admins. Mai is currently shooting a lakorn with Margie right now and I think he has another one with Mew. The only thing they revealed is that this lakorn is not boran and its with a somewhat new production company that has had a big hit with their lakorn recently. ??

Many fans want AnneThong to cast Mario and Chalida in her My Husband in Law lakorn so we are wishing this is her 4th one. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Because JM is still in my heart<3 This time around, James is not shy like he was before during KCR. Can't wait to see em prank each other off-screen eekeeeekks No matter what Mint is always his PiangKwan hehe

https://instagram.com/p/-8fFcXg5ZC/

I fin every time I hear him say this line. He delivers it with so much pride. And Ofc, he loves PiangKwan hehe

https://instagram.com/p/-8gDkEA5a1/
Clips: tongthemust

Would you look at their natural smiles

C: annabelle/tagged

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
It's not confirmed by the channel but it's confirmed by her admins. Mai is currently shooting a lakorn with Margie right now and I think he has another one with Mew. The only thing they revealed is that this lakorn is not boran and its with a somewhat new production company that has had a big hit with their lakorn recently. ??
Many fans want AnnThong to cast Mario and Chalida in her My Husband in Law lakorn so we are wishing this is her 4th one. :)
I'm hoping the Buang Banjatorn is true because I really like that lakorn. Plus Broadcast really favors Ken P and Toey so I hope to see her with one of them. One of Ken's lakorn is finishing up and he said that he has one line up after that but can't confirm yet.

What are some of the new productions at ch3? I know of Anne and Noi's. Somehow I can't imagine Anne casting Mint though and none of Noi's lakorns were a big hit. Kantana is new there too but not really plus I didn't hear anything about Hong Hoon being a hit either.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did it really? Wierd that they didn't promote it much. So it could be with kantana then .

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Again about all my jalida comments on this. ...I hate this lakorn....soooooo stupid. ...nk is the "participation/consulation prize" ...

I know they will change the story but Damn I can't be excited about this stupid waste of a lakorn. Khun ying will need to be a after thought

Wishful thinking....I want chario to remske rit/marsha lakorn...be a nice xmas gift ;)

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Is it bad that I'm second guessing myself? I've never seen the original, but after reading the summary, this lakorn seems lame and pathetic. Why are so many people in love with the P'ek? I mean, it makes sense to have James Ma to play this role to play this role because he is very lovable, but still. This lakorn doesn't seem to have many scenes between the P'ek and N'ek. How are James and Mint suppose to show their chemistry? To me, this story focuses on the other females in the P'ek's life instead of the N'ek. If Mint were to play the role the way the summary is written, I feel like it's a waste of time. I'm sounding a little harsh, but this story line is weak. I don't think it fits our JM very well. This seems like a lakorn for older generation actors and actresses.

P.S. This is just my opnion. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Now the money question is: who are they trying to promote? The answer to that will be playing the supporting but not so supporting role. Dun dun dunnnnnn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
their scenes are ok...I guess but pk respected her. .. he always loved khun ying until her last breath. In the old 1 khun ying was played by mona n she was decently well known. .. The storyline killed my excitement for jalida ;(