❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so happy they're already filming. This makes me so excited for more BTS clips. :)

As for those wondering who the N'rai is, her name is Carissa. She was one of the finals on show "The Face Thailand", but didn't end up winning. I think she was in 5th place, but had won the "acting" awards on the show. Her look suits the "evil/settle evil" style very well. I personally think she'll do well as Mint's rivalry.

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
As for those wondering who the N'rai is, her name is Carissa. She was in the finale of the show "The Face Thailand", but didn't end up winning. I think she was in 5th place, but had won the "acting" awards on the show. Her look suits the "evil/settle evil" style very well. I personally think she'll do well as Mint's rivalry.
Omg...this whole time I kept thinking it was Mew Laknara. These two are always going to confuse me. XD

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Same! When I first saw Carissa on the show I kept thinking to myself "But wait, aren't you already famous?" Haha! You're not the only one. XD

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
You may screenshot the IG posts and then upload the files here. Maximum of 10 photos per post. That's what I usually do when posting photos in different threads. :)
And please put credits or source (who originally uploaded the photos or where you got them ie. credits as tagged, credits to the rightful owners, credits to Mint IG). :)

Nice to see JMa and Mint together again. So I guess it will air this year. :)

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
she's the n'rai in this lakorn right?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIXPxAgjUDI/
Yes, she is the N'rai. I believe she'll be playing James's childhood love... If I understood the summary correctly lol. :p

what's up with the finger? the duck face is cute tho:p
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIW_Q_mg8EO/
Aweeeee! James is trying to be crossed eyed! Hahah! I miss his humor. Seriously wish that there was more BTS for us fans to enjoy.

By the way, does anyone know when the production plans on finishing up the filming? :)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
they are looking mighty fine
broadcast and filming are probably pushed back because of King Thai's death