❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Jalida...swoon...nk is poor...the n'rai is a princess...her character isn't a tomboy but she's tough...love the vdo of these too...james more teasing

lovestar

sarNie Adult
It's still going to be a long while but it should be within this year anyway. I wanna be able to see them asap but we need patience

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Is the n'rai....I can't remember her name...she played n'ek in a couple lakorns also? I think her first one or one of her earlier ones was with Poh in the forest, then she was a mermaid in another one. Is that the same girl?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Is the n'rai....I can't remember her name...she played n'ek in a couple lakorns also? I think her first one or one of her earlier ones was with Poh in the forest, then she was a mermaid in another one. Is that the same girl?
No it's not the same actress. The one in the Mermaid lakorn with Pop was Mew. The actress playing Khun Ying is named Carissa.

enzek

sarNie Adult
i wonder how she feel comfortable while wearing that kind of necklace? don't she feel like choking LOL

this lakorn plot sound boring but they might change it. maybe khun ying will die early in the lakorn and p'ek & n'ek feeling will develop from friend to lover? think positive people! i like mint & james in khun chai ronnapee so i'm gonna watch this. really hope they change the plot. policeee!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They usually change story line in remake....they need to make the pra nang love deeper...have gone realize earlier on and not on the ending

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watched the original

Pra'nang interaction is good...the Issue is p'k obessesion w/ Khun Ying...yes he respect n'k..it doesn't feel like Passionate LOVE and it made it seems like she was the consolation prize..from the pix It seem they will have more with Khun Ying other dude. Which I don't recall but I FFW her soo...

This is what will make me enjoy the lakorn with my Jalida....Have p'k obessesion with Khun Ying Dead Down quickly...maybe have them marry early on and his Illusion of his "GODDESS" fade away from her True self. Have the Business man guy court N'k mid-way through the lakorn and in the middle of the lakorn p'k realize his delusion of his "love" for Khun Ying...P'k pursude n'k and get jealous of the business man and have him try to "win" N'k back.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched the original

Pra'nang interaction is good...the Issue is p'k obessesion w/ Khun Ying...yes he respect n'k..it doesn't feel like Passionate LOVE and it made it seems like she was the consolation prize..from the pix It seem they will have more with Khun Ying other dude. Which I don't recall but I FFW her soo...

This is what will make me enjoy the lakorn with my Jalida....Have p'k obessesion with Khun Ying Dead Down quickly...maybe have them marry early on and his Illusion of his "GODDESS" fade away from her True self. Have the Business man guy court N'k mid-way through the lakorn and in the middle of the lakorn p'k realize his delusion of his "love" for Khun Ying...P'k pursude n'k and get jealous of the business man and have him try to "win" N'k back.
I like this plan lol

enzek

sarNie Adult
I watched the original

i'm agree with p'ek feeling for khun ying to fade early but disagree with p'ek & khun ying to get married even they will divorce later on. even when n'rai is only p'ek fiance/girlfriend or it's just one sided love from n'rai she act crazy enough. imagine if n'rai become p'ek wife! i'm worried she will become more crazy than the usual crazy LOL

and i'm afraid it will create more unnecessary drama

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wish there's more news on how they are going to do this....

it appear in the pix that she shows her craziness more here...in the old 1 it was a subtle evil...p'k found out her true color (sleeping around and stuff..?) at the very end ...he was mad but he forgave her? don't recall or she got murdered and he was still yearning for her.....along that line....that's what ruin it for me...although I adore Jalida...from CHai Pee who love PleingKwan only to this...lack there of passion

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they are filming the accident scene...saying James is teasing her with the wheelchair...lol Jalida is mocking the commentator voice and how she talks on this show lmao and Mint said the wrong lakorn name, you see James hair teasing her

enzek

sarNie Adult
@spanky oh thanks.

i like james hairstyle in the video more than the bangs hairstyle.

i'm waiting for them to shoot the sweet scenes soon.