[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Its tough to say who is rai or not. I ddnt watch the old version..but based on recent news n bts, chomp is going to be an annoying version n bitchy sai. Shes got more attitude in the role compared to mew lalita who played the role more gracefully. I ddnt find the old looksorn attractive. I think mew nittha will make me love n sympathize with her character more.

I want to see chakrit with mew! They look hot at fitting! Chomp can have both por n alek. Loool
i've seen the older version so if you want to know i will tell u the older version Mew role Looksorn will die in the end and pra'nang play by Chakrit/Chompoo won't end up with each even Alex and Por won't get with Chompoo either i think they won't change the ending making it a happy ending 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
keke she looks so adorable at another event today! So thin and petite but lovely and cute as always!!! :p

Mew with Charabelle. :D

cr. tagged

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mew is such a cute girl...always smiling :)

SonYukView4ever

yea they do. ^_^ I cant wait! OMG. its the end of May and no opening ceremony yet...I think because Chomp is busy at the moment, she's in France promoting Loreal or something....

Anyways, I certainly cannot wait to see Mew. Love her style.  She's got a great stylist who always pamp her up and make her look glamorous. 55 :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
yea they do. ^_^ I cant wait! OMG. its the end of May and no opening ceremony yet...I think because Chomp is busy at the moment, she's in France promoting Loreal or something....

Anyways, I certainly cannot wait to see Mew. Love her style.  She's got a great stylist who always pamp her up and make her look glamorous. 55 :D
yes Chompoo she's off to France with Ploy 

SonYukView4ever

I am surprised to find out that Khun Mor Sawin (Jirayu's rival in K.Chai Pat) is also in here. WOW! Pitta is also in here. Sexy COUPLE!  Sexy casting from leads to supportings!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!! :D

cr. Verasalon :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow so many good looking ppls in here lol this sure is a BIG project for maker y...thanks for sharing :) btw who is Pitta & other Jirayu :lol: character?

SonYukView4ever

Mew and her producer at a cooking event!!!! ^_^

lol

I like this look. ^_^ Suits Mew and her character LookSorn!! :)

Mew with Art Pasu! I like this dude. He's good looking. hahaha

cr. tagged :)