[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Poor ploy, sucks that she is stuck with tv scene. Khun suek literally took up her schedule for a whole year. She never acted for broadcast, lakorn thai and makers group, act art etc. I Think she's another great choice for this role. I wanna see matt as the sister

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Poor ploy, sucks that she is stuck with tv scene. Khun suek literally took up her schedule for a whole year. She never acted for broadcast, lakorn thai and makers group, act art etc. I Think she's another great choice for this role. I wanna see matt as the sister
Ploy has act for Act Art Muer Dok Ruk Barn that'll be good to see Ploy/Matt as sisters but then I don't want to see Matt tragic ending she'll die

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So Chompoo is still in huh? Wow it will br a long wait than hehehe i dint mind seeing her but like i said it will be a long wait...i agree about given other actress another try...ploy would be a good choice..

st111

sarNie Hatchling
message from webboard...

และแล้ว "จุ๋ย" วรัทยา พร้อมเปิดตัวเป็นนักแสดงในสังกัดช่อง 3 ประเดิมละครเรื่อง "ทรายสีเพลิง" คู่กับ "โฬม" พัชฏะ จะสู้เวอร์ชั่นเดิมได้หรือไม่อดใจรออีกนี้ดเดียว

Jui & Rome will pair up for Sai see plerng...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
here's a quote that said the same thing that Jui is n'ek with Rome as p'ek
"จุ๋ย"กลืนน้ำลายตัวเอง เซ็นสัญญาช่อง3 ประเดิม"ทรายสีเพลิง"ประกบ"โฬม"
credit from Tv Pool Spicy Star News Live

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
message from webboard...

และแล้ว "จุ๋ย" วรัทยา พร้อมเปิดตัวเป็นนักแสดงในสังกัดช่อง 3 ประเดิมละครเรื่อง "ทรายสีเพลิง" คู่กับ "โฬม" พัชฏะ จะสู้เวอร์ชั่นเดิมได้หรือไม่อดใจรออีกนี้ดเดียว

Jui & Rome will pair up for Sai see plerng...
What?! What?! So Chompoo won't be in this lakorn?! But I thought Jui was in Ch7! So the rumor was true that she's switching to Ch3? Dang. And now I'm not sure if Mint can play Looksarn character anymore either! Chompoo is perfect for Sai's role! You know, she can act very rai. Somehow I can't imagine Jui as Sai, I mean, I can't imagine her rai. She's a very good actress, I'm sure she can pull off any role given to her. I just think Chompoo would be better to play Sai's role.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So da rumor of Jui and Rome is true??? Im so lost right now???

tinah

sarNie Coma
jui is not longer with ch7.

Khun Ja said its not true so i dont know about the news above. just gotta wait and see

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Woo, ok, so it's not true. What a relief! Dang, I though it was true and I'm going berserk! Thank god. So there's still a high chance that Mint would be in this lakorn.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Rome has already confirmed that he's in this lakorn, i saw it on one of the ban teurn show.. but as for the nang ek not sure who yet.​

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow so if this chompoo then they third omg huh. Which jui are u guys talking did u guy talk about jui in mon Mae nam moon with weir right? I think I heard news that she will have a lakorn with exact na. Maybe she not in ch3 or she is free can work for every company

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
if this is rome/chompoo then this will be their third lakorn together. coolness. :)
wait, why is Por N. tagged in this one too? Is he playing bad or good? Or does
this lakorn have two couple like Tard Ruk?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^No there's not 2 couple, both guys love n'ek. No one is the "bad guy" and she didn't end up with anyone of them in the end. But maybe they will change it.

So Rome is playing Dodo's character then?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^No there's not 2 couple, both guys love n'ek. No one is the "bad guy" and she didn't end up with anyone of them in the end. But maybe they will change it.

So Rome is playing Dodo's character then?
Rome his playing Willy's role Khun Charles Dodo role is Por N

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this will be Romeo Chomp 3rd lakorn also with Makers Group now something very curious and out of nowhere what about Plerng Boon Rome his name is link with Cherry
don't tell me his in both of Makers Group remakes