[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
the article news I posted credit to pantip not just stated about Looksorn role for Mint
they also mention who's taking the pra'ek Willy's role is P'Tik while Dodo role is
P'Por N

Alice, about Tik...it's just another fan request. The only official new update is from the clip. P'Ja only said that she wants Chalida in SSP but have to look at Mint's schedule first. She didn't mention any other roles or actors besides potential replacement like Kim, Cream or other newbies.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, about Tik...it's just another fan request. The only official new update is from the clip. P'Ja is that she wants Chalida in SSP but have to look at Mint's schedule first. She didn't mention any other roles or actors besides potential replacement like Kim, Cream or other newbies.
oh thanks mintwix I must had misread thought its a confirmation so the pra'ek still
remain P'Por N wonder who's taking Dodo role and if Mint she's in here wonder who's
playing Jieb role the younger gen guy

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow so Chompoo is in here for sure love it!!! I really miss her because I'm thinking I'm going to skip her lakorn she did with por...not much of a mucial lakorn lol...anyways wow if tik really in here tat would be. Dream come true...da two(chompoo and tik) look very cute in their magazine cover while back...love to see por n as well with my lovely girl chompoo...anyone would work lol

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I hope Mint C. isn't confirmed in this lakorn....she's always second nang'ek Khun Ja should give her a main nang'ek role instead. I'm happy for this reunion tho cause I love Por N. and Chompoo in morlum summer :)

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I used to be 50/50 about Mint C. being in this lakorn, but now I really want her to be in this one. One, because she would have a chance to work with experienced actors like Chompoo and Por N. and by working with them, she could learn more from them. At first, I don't want Mint to play the second role, but now I don't think it matters anymore, I want Mint to play a lot of different roles because I want her to have experience in any other role, not just a n'ek role. Like Ploy Cherman, she doesn't care if she's n'ek or n'rai, but she's an actress. I don't the n'ek role matters much anymore these days.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope Mint C reject this cos its a tragic I can't bare to see her died in the end :nono1:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I felt bad for myself for never finishing the old version. I'm halfway through and boy, this lakorn shouldn't be remade. I like the story and all but Mew and Willy have like no scenes together. And I spoiled myself by reading the thread to find out that Chan will sleep with Looksawn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I felt bad for myself for never finishing the old version. I'm halfway through and boy, this lakorn shouldn't be remade. I like the story and all but Mew and Willy have like no scenes together. And I spoiled myself by reading the thread to find out that Chan will sleep with Looksawn.
so true Chan did slept with Looksorn and that is probably the reason Sai killed her by
drowning her since Looksorn she doesn't know how to swim this is what I can remember
cos its been a while since I've watch this and at the endSai and Chan didn't end with
each other but to the point Sai did not end with anyone :cry1:

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
so true Chan did slept with Looksorn and that is probably the reason Sai killed her by
drowning her since Looksorn she doesn't know how to swim this is what I can remember
cos its been a while since I've watch this and at the endSai and Chan didn't end with
each other but to the point Sai did not end with anyone :cry1:
Wait, Sai drown Looksarn? I just skip through the lakorn, but I watch the ending though, and I thought Looksarn died because she found out the truth and was depressed and she took out on a boat alone. They didn't show how she got killed, but it just show that polices are looking for her body and found it. That's how she died. I didn't see Sai drowning Looksarn. Or did you mean that Sai try to drown Looksarn before and fail?
This is confusing. And yes, Sai didn't end up with anyone. They just become friends and tada!!! The end!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sai didn't kill herslef by drowning. Yeah she doesn't know how to swim but it was a boat crash that kill her. I remember she saw Mew confess that she want to get back with Willy so she ran off and Willy & Mew ran after her. It was a boat chase. In the boat chase Sai to turn look at Willy coming after but when she turn to look in froth of her it was to late she couldn't turn the boat in time and crash into another boat or something. In the end no one got each other. Mew went back to the state in the end and vow never to return to Thailand.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sai didn't kill herslef by drowning. Yeah she doesn't know how to swim but it was a boat crash that kill her. I remember she saw Mew confuessing that she want to get back with Willy so she ran off and Willy & Mew ran after her. It was a boat chase. In the boat chase Sai to turn look at Willy coming after but when she turn to look in froth of her it was to late she couldn't turn the boat in time and crash into another boat or something. In the end no one got each other. Mew went back to the state in the end and vow never to return to Thailand.
I wasn't saying Sai killed herself I was saying Sai killed her half sis looksorn

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I wasn't saying Sai killed herself I was saying Sai killed her half sis looksorn
But Sai didn't kill Looksorn physically nor did she mean for anything to happen. It was all a reaction from Looksorn, Sai didn't know she was going to run out driving a boat and crash. Basically, the only reason why Sai was blamed for Looksorn's death was because she caused the emotions.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
But Sai didn't kill Looksorn physically nor did she mean for anything to happen. It was all a reaction from Looksorn, Sai didn't know she was going to run out driving a boat and crash. Basically, the only reason why Sai was blamed for Looksorn's death was because she caused the emotions.
omg thanks cee ja Ikind of memorise the wrong thing cos its been awhile I've watched
this ha silly me :ghehe: :crazy: