[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

i like the story. the cast did a terrific job. araya is a good actress, but she's stepping in mew's role. and mew is wow.... all the cast better be good, b/c in the old version, damn, it's just going to be hard to top the old version. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol definately. with me, if a lakorn is already good in the first version i rather let it be left alone then having a remake. it would be hard for me to watch someone else play the part.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
^^lol definately. with me, if a lakorn is already good in the first version i rather let it be left alone then having a remake. it would be hard for me to watch someone else play the part.
i agree. for example, BANSAITHONG remake is hard for me to accept :(

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
i hope they use the same theme song. The old theme song was damn good.

chun pen dung sai.. took dat sa tone ma.......

lol... sorry, I got carried away.
Ditto. I absolutely loved the theme song! Just listening to it gives me chills and I start to tear up :lol:

I really do think Chompoo will do a good job with this role and I'm so excited since this is by far one of my most favorite lakorns ever. I have a feeling Ken will get Willy's role so I'm really curious who'll get Dodo's role. As for Looksorn, if the rumor about Pat is true then maybe it'll be her? I'm not so sure how I feel about Pat with this role since I prefer her in comedic roles and I don't really watch her lakorns when she has a dramatic role. Ch. 3 does have a lot of younger actresses these days so there are a lot of choices for that role.

Edit:
Just read up some more stuff on this. It seems like the casting isn't done, but there's just been some suggestions on online webboards and such. Other people mentioned as possibilities from fans' povs are Mart in Willy's role and Cherry or Ploy for Mew's role. It would be interesting to see Ploy in that role though since in Mew's version, her older sister played Looksorn haha. But Cherry and Ploy are good choices too. Just like Chompoo, they have that elegance and confidence.

tinah

sarNie Coma
from daradaily it says theres rumor that khun jim mayurachit wants mart in this and n'ek might be between anne or chompoo. could it be they are changing the pra'nang or shes adding more actors....? since there is more than 1 important role

ฮอตไม่แพ้ใคร พระเอกแฮร์มหาเสน่ห์ "สมาร์ท-กฤษฎา"
หวานใจของเดี๊ยน เวลานี้นอกจากจะเป็น "ป๋าดัน" ให้นางเอกใหม่ "จีจี้-จอมขวัญ" ในละคร "เพลิงสีรุ้ง" ของคุณพี่หน่อง-อรุโณชา ณ บรอดคาซท์ฯ แล้ว

ยังมีละครกุ๊กกิ๊ก "หวานใจกับนายจอมหยิ่ง" คู่สาวลูกครึ่ง "แมท-ภีรนีย์" ยังค่ะยังไม่พอ เพราะมีข่าวลอยมาเข้าหูอีกว่า "อาจิ๋ม-มยุรฉัตร" เตรียมจับพ่อคุณพ่อขนุนหนังของเดี๊ยนลงละครรีเมค "ทรายสีเพลิง" อีก

แต่ยังไม่รู้หวยจะออกที่นางเอกคนไหนระหว่างนางเอกคิวทองลูกรักอาจิ๋ม "แอน ทองประสม" หรือเธอผู้มาใหม่ "ชมพู่-อารยา" เอ้า! แฟนคลับต้องรอลุ้นปลายปีฮ่ะ ♦

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh yay! :) I'd LOVE to see Mart & Anne together again. Lovedd them so much in LK! :wub: But I wouldn't mind Chompoo w/ Mart either. I think that praek is mostly likely to be MART reather than KEN though b/c he said he won't be taking any lakorns for awhile that why the upcoming lakorn w/ Cherry and his second upcoming w/ Anne is put on hold.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i didnt realize ken n chom was havin another lakorn... but readin wat tinah posted... mart instead.. hehe.. wondering who will be in here...

I can definitely see Ann pulling off Mew's role. I wouldn't mind Aff in lookson's & Ken in Willy's role. :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I can definitely see Ann pulling off Mew's role. I wouldn't mind Aff in lookson's & Ken in Willy's role. :p
I coulndn't agree with you more...only because I love Ken and Aff...and they need to do another lakorn, with how sad Jai Rao was.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I admit i like Ken, Aff, Aum and Ann very much. but sometimes i just feel that they get paired up to much that makes me getting bored. I want them to work together once in a while not in subsequence.

Rita's bad side in soosan pootesuan was a biotch. :lol: so i really don't want to see rita play sai. i prefer her as the good girl with some edge but not too much edge. i really wouldn't like to see her being manipulative, although she can do it.

solin

sarNie Adult
Rita's bad side in soosan pootesuan was a biotch. :lol: so i really don't want to see rita play sai. i prefer her as the good girl with some edge but not too much edge. i really wouldn't like to see her being manipulative, although she can do it.
Yeah I understand you ! I think Rita could pull of Sai's role but I don't want to see it. I prefer seeing her as a nice girl lol.

I really can see Chompoo in the role : she has the talent to play it well.
But in a way I don't want Ken in Willy's role...he is a great actor but to me he doesn't match this role.
In any case, It will be very hard to surpass the original.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I can see Ken play as will's role and chompoo as Mew's role. As for sai, i think that ploy or vicky would fit best.