[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The ending wasn't that weird if you actually watched the thing. Mew for most of the lakorn thought she was in love with Dodo, but I think it was more infatuation. She didn't realize she loved Willy (although I think there's some debate there if she really loved him or just didn't want her little sister to get him), until it was too late. Willy only loved Mew but she didn't appreciate him while Noon did and then he slept with her and felt responsible for her. So when she died, he felt really guilty and blamed Mew too. Dodo loved Mew but he was a judgmental dull prick. He was too upstanding and honest to get the darker side of Mew.

So all that lead to the ending. Willy/Dodo had a talk and they figured out that Mew wasn't the only one responsible for Noon's death so they forgave her but too much had gone down for them to go back so friendship was the next best thing for all 3. I think the book had a different ending though. I think it was a happy ending for Willy/Mew's character but not too sure.

paulina

sarNie Egg
I did not like this lakorn , but only watched it when I was young because of the scenery and the soundtrack was soo good.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
That would be cool if Ploy plays a character in this lakorn since her older sister was in the original

tinah

sarNie Coma
from thairath it says ken will have 2 new lakorn with chompoo. this one and "kol ruk luang jai"

wow, 2 with araya and another 2 with anne. kens such a hot comodity and chompoo made the right decision by moving to ch3

thanks to wishy for the tran

solin

sarNie Adult
So It ends with Ken as P'ek...I think he suits the role.
I can't believe the luck Chompoo has : she just moved to CH3 and has already 2 lakorns with Ken.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow not only did we get news on the other lakorn
now they're pairing up again in tis one?

but i hope tis one is planned for 2010 cuz I dun want to
see more than 3 ken lakorns in one year...

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
another one? their first one didn't even start the production. chompoo is lucky

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, shes lucky indeed. she made the right choice to move to ch3. they're gonna give her better roles too

rita should be kens next co star

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes, shes lucky indeed. she made the right choice to move to ch3. they're gonna give her better roles too

rita should be kens next co star
Gosh I know! She just move & look at her! Pairing up with my prince charming in a quickness!

By the way tinah I absolutely loveeeee your siggy!!! :D