[CH3] Sai Lub Lip Gloss (Broadcast) : Boy Pakorn/ Namtarn Pichukkana/ Prang Kannarun/ Panjan Kawin/ Gxxod Itthipat/ Mild Lapatlan

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg noooo Namtarn is stuck with him again? Their chemistry isn’t even that good :mad: Please can they give her some better p’eks for god sakes!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m so disappointed, I was lowkey excited because none of A lister had two lakorn like mark so he will be free for next year but now she is stuck with same costars.
There is a rumor that Mark will have a new lakorn with an actress he’s never worked with before and that’s around the same age as him. Namtarn was one of the girls his fans were guessing. I was so happy but now I’m upset

P

PrincessKarina

Ahh! I don’t care for Namtarm but I have to say I have a soft spot for Ken P even though the poor guy needs major help on his acting. Lol. Just my thought. ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm not into Ken P either (especially after he got with Esther), I just love his pairing with Namtarn lol They definetely have chem in their 1st lakorn but their 2nd lakorn was horrible so they're definetely need 3rd :)
Ken and Namtarn have chemisty but it’s nothing special on my opinion. That’s why I’m annoyed that they are pairing for the 3rd time. I feel that Namtarn needs better p’eks.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Ken and Namtarn have chemisty but it’s nothing special on my opinion. That’s why I’m annoyed that they are pairing for the 3rd time. I feel that Namtarn needs better p’eks.
Well, at least they have SOME chemistry haha so that's not that bad. But yes, I want Namtarn with better storylines and praeks. Her problem is she sticks with Broadcast the most so they use her alot giving her no time for other production houses. Girl is so talented and need to be pushed :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well, at least they have SOME chemistry haha so that's not that bad. But yes, I want Namtarn with better storylines and praeks. Her problem is she sticks with Broadcast the most so they use her alot giving her no time for other production houses. Girl is so talented and need to be pushed :)
Namtarn is contracted under Broadcast. She is not signed to Ch3. That’s the reason she is always with Broadcast. But I’ll still watch this lakorn. They aren’t that bad together. At least she’s not with someone like Bomb lol