[CH3] Sai Lub Lip Gloss (Broadcast): Ken Phupoom/Namtarn Pichukkana

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg noooo Namtarn is stuck with him again? Their chemistry isn’t even that good :mad: Please can they give her some better p’eks for god sakes!

S.J.M

Warrior
Me too :crybaby2:would love her with Mark or Great!
I’m so disappointed, I was lowkey excited because none of A lister had two lakorn like mark so he will be free for next year but now she is stuck with same costars.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m so disappointed, I was lowkey excited because none of A lister had two lakorn like mark so he will be free for next year but now she is stuck with same costars.
There is a rumor that Mark will have a new lakorn with an actress he’s never worked with before and that’s around the same age as him. Namtarn was one of the girls his fans were guessing. I was so happy but now I’m upset

S.J.M

Warrior
There is a rumor that Mark will have a new lakorn with an actress he’s never worked with before and that’s around the same age as him. Namtarn was one of the girls his fans were guessing. I was so happy but now I’m upset
Why do you give me hope?
You gave me so much now just to leave me in such wishful thoughts :crybaby2:

P

PrincessKarina

Ahh! I don’t care for Namtarm but I have to say I have a soft spot for Ken P even though the poor guy needs major help on his acting. Lol. Just my thought. ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm not into Ken P either (especially after he got with Esther), I just love his pairing with Namtarn lol They definetely have chem in their 1st lakorn but their 2nd lakorn was horrible so they're definetely need 3rd :)
Ken and Namtarn have chemisty but it’s nothing special on my opinion. That’s why I’m annoyed that they are pairing for the 3rd time. I feel that Namtarn needs better p’eks.