[CH3] Sai Lub Lip Gloss (Broadcast): Ken Phupoom/Namtarn Pichukkana

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Nov 25, 2018.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Source: http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/300545

Didn't see a thread on this, but this lakorn is definitely going to happen next year. Khun Nong recently confirmed it. IF there is a thread let me know so I can merge.

xdanavelvetx and koojin like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Omg noooo Namtarn is stuck with him again? Their chemistry isn’t even that good :mad: Please can they give her some better p’eks for god sakes!

3. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Lip gloss spy? Lol. How interesting is this. I love Ken P. & Namtarn. I think they have chem.

4. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Oh my girl, I want her with A lister, I’m dying for Mark or Na, James Ji also Great.
    When I will get to see her with other.

xdanavelvetx and SuzieJ like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Me too :crybaby2:would love her with Mark or Great!

xdanavelvetx and S.J.M like this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Any storyline yet?

PrincessKarina likes this.
  7. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I’m so disappointed, I was lowkey excited because none of A lister had two lakorn like mark so he will be free for next year but now she is stuck with same costars.

SuzieJ likes this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

There is a rumor that Mark will have a new lakorn with an actress he’s never worked with before and that’s around the same age as him. Namtarn was one of the girls his fans were guessing. I was so happy but now I’m upset

9. Amikou

Amikou sarNie Hatchling

OMG Yass, I love them together :) Hope it's true

10. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Why do you give me hope?
    You gave me so much now just to leave me in such wishful thoughts :crybaby2:

11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Maybe they're trying give him a comeback. Namtarn is his most popular koojin.
    I bet he's going undercover as a gay guy.

xdanavelvetx and Xiongurl26 like this.
  12. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Even though their other lakorns was blah, but I love Namtarn and Ken chemistry. They do look good together.

13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

It's probably because they have that genuine friendship like Great/Matt.

14. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

The title sound like a romantic comedy?

PrincessKarina likes this.
  15. Ntsuab-Ci

Ntsuab-Ci Extremely in love with Phet Thakrit <3

If they still have the genuine friendship they used to, I'm all in for this, lol. I adored them so much.

16. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

This sounds like a rom-com to me too. If it does end uo being where he pretends to be gay lol I'm all in.

17. Ahh! I don’t care for Namtarm but I have to say I have a soft spot for Ken P even though the poor guy needs major help on his acting. Lol. Just my thought. ;)

18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I wonder why I’m the only person on AF who is just not into Ken P? Am I missing something? Lol

rae and PrincessKarina like this.
  19. Amikou

Amikou sarNie Hatchling

I'm not into Ken P either (especially after he got with Esther), I just love his pairing with Namtarn lol They definetely have chem in their 1st lakorn but their 2nd lakorn was horrible so they're definetely need 3rd :)

koojin, rae, Xiongurl26 and 1 other person like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ken and Namtarn have chemisty but it’s nothing special on my opinion. That’s why I’m annoyed that they are pairing for the 3rd time. I feel that Namtarn needs better p’eks.

phiengthirath and rae like this.